Final

Voice In My Dreams

 

1 years later

“Kim Taeng! You better here now!” shout Yul into the phone.

“I already on my way Yul! Please keep yuor eyes on my princess.” Said taeng and hung up. yul angrily grabbed his hair.

“How dare that midget hung up on me?!” shout Yul. Soo patted Yul’s back.

“Maybe he can’t think straight anymore. I mean, come on his wife is..”

“WHERE IS SHE?!” shout Taeng. Yul and Soo run towards him and dragged their bestfriend to the surgery room.

“Good luck buddy.” Said both of them together.

“Now i can’t angry at him.” Said Yul. Soo shakes his head.

“You should know how’s the feeling since you experience it before.” Said Soo. Yul nodded.

--

Jessica try hard to push harder. She used all her strength. She feel exhausted already. When she was try to give up, someone coming. Her energy. Her husband. Taeng is came to gave her a strength.

“Baby are you okay? It’s alright baby i’m here. Push it harder okay? I’m here baby i’m here said Taeng. Jessica nodded and she try to pushed harder. When she try to push harder for the last time, finally the surgery room is filled with a cry from a new born baby.

“Look. Thats our baby. You did it. Your great.” Compliment Taeng and kiss Jessica forehead. And then, a nurse come to them with a little baby on her hand.

“Congratulation Mr Kim. You have a very handsome son.” Said the nurse and give the baby to his father. Taeng was mesmerized with the new baby born. He even didn’t realize that a single tears escaped from his eyes. He bought the new baby to his mother.

“This is our son.” Said Taeng proudly and give his son to his wife.

“He’s so handsome..” said Jessica and her son’s face.

“He look like just like you.” said Jessica. Taeng smile and his son’s hair. He then step back and give his wife a big bow.

“Thankyou for being my wife and fight to give birth for our son.” Said Taeng. Jessica was touched by her husband’s action.

“Thankyou too for being my source of energy to give birth for our son.” Said Jessica. Taeng smile and kiss Jessica lips and his son’s forehead.

“So, do you prepared a name for him?” asked Jessica. Taeng nodded.

“Taeyang. I wish he can be as bright as a sun, just like his name.” Said Taeng. Jessica nodded and her son’s hair.

“Thats a good name.”

 

--

A/N soo this is it XD i hope you enjoyed my fic ^^ today is my birthday soo i post this to my readers here ^^ thank you for supporting me and maybe i'll update my new fic later ^^