Part III : Present Time

Voice In My Dreams

 

“What the..”

 “I do..”

......

“Thankyou..”

 

Jessica and Taeng awake in the same time but different place. That voice again.. thought both of them. Taeng scratch his head and grabbed his phone on the nighstand. He press number 1 and wait for the later to pick up.

“Oppa?” Taeng smile after hear the later’s sweet voice.

“Morning princess. Did i wake you up?” asked Taeng.

“No oppa. I was awake right before you call me.”

“Okay. You better washed up now before you’re late. I’ll pick you up at lunch. Sorry i can’t drive you to the college today.” Pout Taeng. Jessica giggled.

“It’s okay oppa. Beside, you have a meeting this morning didn’t you?” Taeng didn’t say anything until he saw a note : MEETING WITH LEE CORP. AT 9! DONT BE LATE! Taeng’s eyes widden and gulped. He glanced at his watch. Crap! 8.45! i’m so dead.. thought Taeng.

“Oppa? Are you alright?” asked Jessica.

“Y-Yeah.. i’m alright..”

“You’re late.. didn’t you?” asked Jessica suspiciously. Taeng gulped.

“Y-yeah..” he heard a sigh from the other phone.

“You can’t even take care of yourself..” mumbled Jessica. Taeng grinned.

“But i have YOU to take care of me, my soon-to-be-wife.” Said Taeng sweetly. There’s a long silence.

“Shut up.. you better wash NOW.. RIGHT N.O.W..” said Jessica shyly and the call ended before Taeng said a word.

“She must be shy.” Grinned Taeng and he walked to the bathroom. He wash as fast as he could and run towards his car. He speed up all the way to his office. He glanced at his watch. 8:55

Sh*t...

He speed up again and finally reach his office. He give his key car to the valet boy and run towards the lift. He take a breath and saw his grandfather assistant waiting for him. She bowed.

“You better hurry. You only have 2 minutes left before the meeting started.” Said the assistant.

“Okay. Let’s go Ms. Park.” said Taeng.

--

“Jessi!”

Jessica turned her head and smile. Both of them hug each other.

“Hey Tiff! Where’s Hyo?” asked Jessica and let go of Tiffany’s deadly hug.

“She said that she’ll come right after her dance practice.” Said Tiffany with eye-smile. Jessica only nod and the duo walked towards their locker. When Jessica want to put something inside her locker, Tiffany grabbed her wirst.

“Oh my god Jessi!!” Tiffany scream.

“Geez! What?!” asked Jessica annoyed.

“Your finger.. Ring.. Diamond..” said Tiffany. Jessica blushed.

“Uhm.. Taengproposemewhenwehadadinneryesterday.” Said Jessica.

“He what?”

“He proposed me! Tiff! He finally proposed me!” Jessica scream. Tiffany scream. Both of them scream and jumping together.

“YAH! Both of you! keep quiet! Geez..” said Hyoyeon. Jessica and Tiffany stop jumping and embarassed. A lot of student look at them weirdly. Hyoyeon bowed for both of them and the trio walk to their class.

“Why are you two so loud in the morning?” asked Hyoyeon.

“I’ll tell you when lunch time.” Said Jessica wink. Hyoyeon pretend to throw up. And sit on their seat.

“Seriously. What happen?” asked Hyoyeon. Jessica just smile widely and Tiffany giggled.

“Fine. Whatever.” Said Hyoyeon and turned her head to the front class. The professor is coming and they start to study.

--

“Okay. Class is over. So what happen?” asked Hyoyeon. Jessica look up to her bestfrieend and smile.

“Okay.. sit here.” Said Jessica and patted  a seat beside her. Hyoyeon walk and sit, ready to listen.

“So?” Hyoyeon asked. Jessica only stare happily to her finger and Hyoyeon stare too.

“You’ve got a hand transplant?” asked Hyoyeon. Tiffany burst of laugh and Jessica give her a glare.

“Seriously.. Hyo? A hand.. transplant?” said Tiffany between her laugh. Jessica pout and show her finger in front of Hyoyeon’s face.

“Finger.. ring.. diamond.. okay.” Said Hyoyeon. Jessica stared at her blankly and Tiffany join her too after laugh.

“What?” asked Hyoyeon innocently. Jessica slap her forehead and Tiffany shake her head.

“That ring is from Taeng oppa. Both of them have a same ring.  Any idea what ring is that?” said Tiffany. Hyoyeon thinking for a moment.

“AH!” Hyoyeon shout. Jessica and Tiffany smile happily.

“Thats a couple ring! So what with that? I have one too with Soo.” Said Hyoyeon proud. Jessica and Tiffany stare at her with are-you-make-fun-with-us look.

“Hyo.. Taeng oppa proposed me yesterday when we have a dinner together.” Said Jessica.

“Oh.”

Silence.

“OH!!” Hyoyeon shouted.

“OH MY GOD SICA! You’re so lucky!!” said Hyoyeon and hug Jessica. The three of them then scream again and jumping again. luckily, Jessica’s phone ringing. The three of them stop immedietly.

“Hello?”

“Hey baby. I’m in front of your college already. Ready for lunch?” asked Taeng.

“Okay oppa. I’ll be there in a minute.” Said Jessica and hang up. She turneed to her bestfriends.

“Gotta go guys. Taeng oppa is here.” Said Jessica and grab her bag.

“Okay. Have fun!” said both of them. Jessica smile and walk towards the front gate. Once she get closer to the front gate, there so many girls gather in there.

“Omo! Isn’t he Kim Taeng?! CEO of Kims Corporation? He’s sooo handsome!”

“Oppa!!! I love you!!”

“Oppa!! Marry me!!”

Jessica rolled her eyes and walk towards him. When Taeng saw Jessica, his smile grow widely.

“Hey princess.” Said taeng sweetly and kiss Jessica cheeks. Jessica blushed. The girls scream.

“Isn’t she Jessica Jung? She’s soo pretty!”

“They look so cute!”

“Aww she’s so lucky..”

Taeng smile and hold Jessica’s hand.

“Come on princess.” Said Taeng. He opened the passenger door for his princess. Jessica smile to him and get in to the car. Taeng run towards the driver door and get in. He then drove the car.

“So.. how’s the meeting?” asked Jessica.

“It went well.” Taeng smile.

“Where are we going?” asked Jessica. Taeng shakes his head.

“I don’t know.” Jessica pinched Taeng chubby cheek and kiss him.

“You are so adorkable you know.” Said Jessica. The car stop because of traffic light. Taeng turn his head and kiss Jessica forehead.

“I know that.” Taeng grinned.

“And you’re the only man i’ve ever met who proposed like that.”

 

-flashback-

Jessica is get ready for her dinner date with her boyfriend. She always pick a best dress when she’s out with Taeng.

“You’re beautiful unnie.” Said Krystal from Jessica’s door. Jessica turned her head and smile.

“Thankyou Krys..” said Jessica. Krystal walk towards her sister’s bed and sit.

“So it was true..” mumbled Krystal. Jessica look at her sister from the mirror with questioning eyes.

“Whats true?” asked Jessica.

“My friend said that if a girl have a boyfriend then she will put her best effort to make herself pretty. And now, i know that was the truth because my sister is really in love.” Tease Krystal. Jessica blushed and rolled her eyes.

“One day you will feel it Krys.” Said Jessica and her sister’s hair. And then both of them heard a car enginee.

“That must be Taeng oppa. I’ll accompany him when you finished your make up.” said Krystal. Jessica noddded. In the downstairs, taeng already inside the Jung’s house and sit on the living room.

“Hey oppa.” Said Krystal. Taeng look at her and smile.

“Hey baby Jung. It’s been a long time. How have you been?” asked Taeng. Krystal walk towards the sofa and sit.

“I’m fine oppa. Just busy with my homework thats all. What about you oppa?”

“I’m fine. Where’s your sister?” asked Taeng.

“She’s finishing her make up now. You know, girls, always want to looks perfect in front of boys.” Taeng laughed at Krystal remarks and ruffled her hair.

“You’re so cute baby Jung.”

“And i’m not?” taeng turned his head toward the voice. He smile and walk towards a beautiful wowan who just come down. He wrapped his hand on her waist.

“You’re gorgeous.” Said Taeng and peck her lips. Jessica smile.

“Oh my god. I’m still innocent here.” Said Krystal with her eyes closed. Taeng chuckled and Jessica giggled. She walk toward her sister and kiss her forehead.

“Tell mom and dad i have a dinner with Taeng oppa.” Said Jessica.

“Tell them i said hi.” Said taeng and hold his girlfriend’s hand.

“Okay. Have fun!” said Krystal and closed the door. Taeng walk to his car and opened the passenger car. After Jessica get in, he run a little towards the driver car and drove. Little did they know, Mr and Mrs Jung look at them from their bedroom window.

“They’re such a cute couple. And Taeng really a gentleman.” Said Mrs Jung. Mr Jung nodded.

“Yeah. And Taeng will be the part of our family soon.” Said Mr Jung. Mrs Jung turn at her husband.

“What do you mean?” asked Mrs Jung.

“He finally asked my permission to proposed our princess.” Said Mr Jung smile widely to his wife.

“OH MY GOD!!! REALLY??!! WHEN?!” squealed Mrs Jung. Suddenly their soor room opened by a worried Krystal.

“Mom? Dad? What happen? Why are you screaming?” asked Krystal. Mr and Mrs Jung smile widely. Mr Jung walk towards his youngest princess and pick her up.

“Taeng finally asked my permission to propose your sister!” Krystal eyes widened.

“REALLY??! OH MY GOD!! WHEN?” asked Krystal. Mr Jung put her down and smile towards his wife and his daughter.

“He planning to propose her tonight.” Said Mr Jung. The trio then squealed and jumping together.

--

Taeng and Jessica finally arrive at the restaurant. Normally, Taeng bring Jessica to their favorite American restaurant but tonight, taeng bring Jessica to French restaurant.

“Oppa. Are you sure we eat here?” asked Jessica. Taeng nodded and smile.

“Wae? You didn’t like French food?” asked taeng. Jessica shaked her head.

“No but the restaurant look so fancy. I think this must be expensive.” Said Jessica.

“It’s alright. Come on.” Said Taeng. Both of them walked towards the receptionist.

“Je peux vous aider?” Jessica look at Taeng. She’s worried that Taeng didn’t understand.”

“Que je peux avoir table pour deux?” said Taeng. Jessica look at Taeng with amusement face. She didn’t know that Taeng can speak French. Taeng look at his girlfriend and wink.

“Bien sûr. Ainsi monsieur.” And the waiter show them their table. Both of them then ordered food and wine. Jessica look at Taeng, still with her amuse eyes.

“What?” asked Taeng and chuckled.

“I don’t know that you can speak French.” Said Jessica. Taeng chuckled.

“And why i have to tell you?” tease Taeng and pinched Jessica cheeks. Jessica pouted. Then the waiters come with teir food and wine. Both of them chat happily. After they finished the food, Taeng asked if Jessica wants a dessert. She nodded happily and wait patiently. The waiters come with two strawberry cheescake, Jessica’s favorite dessert. She eat that happily until she feel something hard inside .

“Hm? What is this?” asked Jessica. She clean the things and she look at the ring confused. Taeng smile and kneel down beside her.

“We have been through everything together in this past 6 years either that sad or happy. And i always thank to god that he send me one of his beautiful angel to accompany my lonely day. You know i really bad with words but i really love you more than everything in this world. That ring is a symbol of my love to you. That ring will only loyal to your finger just like my heart to you. Jessica Jung Sooyeon, will you marry me?”

Jessica was touched with Taeng gestured. She can’t say anything but nod her head. She hug Taeng and cry.

“You pabo. This ring will replaced by my wedding ring when we’re married.” Said Jessica sobs. Taeng scracth back of his head and grinned.

“Then my heart will be the same like our wedding ring.” Jessica silence him with her own lips. Everyone in the restaurant cheer for them and wished them happiness. After that, taeng send Jessica home.

“Sweet dream princess.” Said Taeng and kiss Jessica forehead.

“You too. Drive carefully.” Said Jessica and kiss Taeng chubby cheeks. Taeng nodded and walk towards his car and drove off. Jessica open her door house with wide smile, not aware that her family was watching them from inside the house. Suddenly, someone pulled her hand.

“OH MY GOD! SHE WEAR IT SHE WEAR IT!!” squealed Krystal.

“Oh god.. my daughter is getting married soon.” Said Mrs Jung and hug her daughter tightly.

“My little princess is grown up.” said Mr Jung and kiss Jessica forehead. Jessica hug her family tightly. Her parents then wish them a good night and returned to their room. Jessica get in to her room and changed to her pyjamas. She then lie down on her bed and look at the ring on her finger. She smile widely and finaly sleep.

-end of flashback-

­“But you like it didn’t you?” asked Taeng. Jessica only smile and kiss Taeng’s lips.

“I love it.” Said Jessica both of the stare lovingly into each other eyes unti Taeng’s phone ringing.

“Hello?”

“I’m on my way.” Taeng said and hung up. jessica look at him worried.

“What happen?” asked Jessica worried.

“My grandpa’s condition is worsened. Is it okay if we cancel our date tonight?” asked Yaeng.

“It’s okay. Your grandfather’s health is more important.” Said Jessica. Taeng smile and kiss Jessica lips.

“Thankyou. You’re the best.” said Taeng and drove his car into the Kim’s mansion. He welcomed by butler Yoo and walk towards his grandfather’s room.

“Grandpa?” called Taeng. Jessica followed closely behind him.

“Hey.. My favorite.. grandson.. and my.. future granddaughter..” said Mr Kim. He look very thin.

“How are you?” asked Taeng. He sit beside his grandfather’s bed.

“Never.. been.. better..” said Mr Kim smile. He took Taeng’s hand and Jessica’ hand and put them together.

“It’s really nice.. to know.. that both of you.. is engaged..” said Mr Kim. He cough and Jessica give him a water.

“Here grandpa drink this.” Said Jessica. Mr Kim smile and drink. After that, he asked butler Yoo to come to his room. He write something on the memo  and give that to Taeng.

“I want you.. to come here.. tomorrow.. with butler Yoo.. and Jessica..” said Mr Kim. His breath is shorter everytime he speak. Taeng grab the memo and look at it.

“Busan? But grandpa, what do you want me to do?” asked Taeng.

“You.. have to come there.. and you.. will know.. your grandma and i.. want to say sorry.. but she.. passed away first..” said Mr Kim. Taeng look at his grandpa. He his grandpa’s hand and smile.

“Don’t worry grandpa. Whatever it is, i forgive you.” said taeng he don’t know why but his eyes started watery. Jessica on the other hand start to cry because he knew that Mr Kim will leave them.

“Thank.. you.. and remember.. we always.. love.. you..” said Mr Kim and he stop breathing. Jessica cry and grab Mr Kim’s hand. Butler Yoo hold back his tears and walk outside the room to prepare his master’s funeral. Taeng try to hold back his tears but he failed. A single tears escaped from his eyes. He then wiped it and hug Jessica.

“He’s happy now.” Said taeng and kiss his grandfather’s forehead. Thanks for everything grandpa. I love you. thought taeng and wiped his tears. He closed his Grandfather’s body with a blanket and guide Jessica out of the room. Outside, he saw his bestfriends arrive already and hug him. The four of them is really closed with Mr Kim and treat him like their own grandfather. Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Seohyun came too and hug Jessica tightly. Soon, the Jung’s family arrived and all of the employee of the Kims Corporation come on by one. After that, the bought Mr Kim body to the graveyard near the mansion and they burried him beside his wife graveyard, just like what he wish.

--

“Are you okay buddy?” asked Yul. Taeng turn his head and look back into the air.

“Yeah.. i’m fine.” Said Taeng. Yul nodded and sit beside his bestfriend.

“Sica is worried about you.” said Yul. Taeng smile and nodded.

“I know..” said Taeng and smile. Both of them sat in silence until Taeng break the silence.

“He give this to me before he died. And he say sorry.” Said Taeng and give his grandfather’s last memo.

“Busan? He asked you to go to Busan?” asked Yul. Taeng nodded and smile.

“That old man is full of surprised.” Said Yul. Both of them laugh.

“But he said sorry to me. Not just him but for my grandma also. Whats with that?” asked Taeng. Yul shrugged.

“I don’t know. You should go Taeng.” Said Yul.

“Yeah. I’m planning to go tomorrow with Sica and butler Yoo. He asked me to bring butler Yoo with me.”

“Now thats weird.” Said Yul. Taeng nodded.

“Maybe he’s hiding something from you.” said Yul. Taeng shrugged.

“Come on lets go downstaair. Sica is really worried about you. Mr and Mrs Jung too. Oh and don’t forget Krystal, she’s too.” Said Yul. Taeng just chuckeld and follow his bestfriend going downstairs.

“Taeng!” said Jessica. She run towards Taeng and hug him tightly.

“I’m fine princess.” Said Taeng and kiss Jessica forehead. Jessica release him and smile.

“You have to eat something oppa. We’re not having a lunch today remember.” Said Jessica. Taeng nodded. Someone tapped his shoulder. He turned to see who tap his shoulder.

“Ah uncle Jung.” Bowed Taeng. Mr Jung chuckled.

“You’ll be my son-in-law soon yet you still bowed at me and called me uncle.” Said Mr Jung. Taeng smile shyly.

“A..Appa..” said Taeng. Mr Jung smile.

“I’m sorry for your loss Taeng. But i want you to know that you still have us.” Said Mr Jung. Taeng nodded.

“I know, appa.” Said Taeng. Mr Jung smile.

“Princess, get him something to eat.” Said Mr Jung and patted Jessica’s head. She run to the kitchen and get some food. Jessica come with food in her hand and sit beside Taeng. She insist will feed Taeng by herself. After finish his dinner, he decided to take a rest on the living room. The guest is went home one by one. He really feel exhausted.

“Oppa.” Taeng open his eyes to find a beautiful eyes look at him. Taeng smile.

“Yes princess?” asked Taeng. He patted a place beside him. Jessica take a seat in there.

“You should rest in your room. You look so exhausted.” Said Jessica concerned.

“Alright..” said Taeng. He stand up and look at his fiancee.

“Come with me.” said Taeng and grab Jessica’s hand. He guide both of them to his room.

“Oppa! Slow down will you?” whined Jessica. Taeng laugh and get into his room with Jessica. Both of them then lie down in Taeng’s bed and stare lovingly at each other.

“Do you want to go with me tomorrow?” asked Taeng. Jessica nodded.

“So you better sleep now okay? We will go early in the morning.” Said Taeng. Jessica nodded again and snuggled in Taeng’s broad chest. Taeng Jessica’s head and kiss her forehead.

“Good night princess..” said Taeng and turned off the lamp.

“Good night.. my prince..” mumbled Jessica. Taeng smile and wrap his strong hand on Jessica tiny body and soon, he follow Jessica to the dreamland.

--

“Oppa.. wake up..”

“Oppa..”

Taeng open his eyes and saw a goddess who try to wake him up.

“Morning princess.” Said Taeng and kiss Jessica forehead.

“It’s really nice to saw you when i open my eyes.” Said Taeng sweetly. Jessica blushed.

“Cheesy Prince. Now go get ready. It’s 7 o’clock already.” Said Jessica and get down from Taeng’s bed. Taeng follow her and change his clothes. Jessica change her clothes too because her mom has prepared  a clothes for her. After they get ready, both of them walk to the downstairs and get ready for breakfast. When they come to the dining room, they saw 6 head eating peacefully on the dining room.

“Ehem..” Taeng cleared his throath. 6 head turn they head and look at Taeng and Jessica direction.

“Oh hi Taeng.” Said Yul.

“Hjsjenflclo Tjabekndfg.” The two shikshin.

“Hello oppa hi Sica.” Said Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Seohyun. Taeng rubbed his temple.

“What are you guys doing in here?” asked Taeng and sit in the end of the table. Jessica sit beside Tiffany and in front of Seohyun.

“We want to go with you.” said Yul casually. The rest nod their head and continue eating. Taeng sigh.

“Alright. But you bring your car right Yul?” asked Taeng. Yul nodded and showed him his car key. Taeng nodded and begin to eating. After their finished the breakfast, all of them get into the cars. Taeng, Jessica, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and butler Yoo in Taeng’s car while Yul, Tiffany, Yoona, Seohyun in Yul car. they the drove the car to Busan.

--

Busan

They finally arrived at the address but all of them except butler Yoo has questioning’s eyes on them.

“Butler Yoo. Is this the right place?” asked Taeng. Butler Yoo nodded.

“We better hurry before it’s getting dark.” Said butler Yoo and lead the way. Every steps Taeng takes, he feel curious and scared. He held Jessica’s hand tightly. Butler Yoo then stop in front of the two graveyard. Taeng look at the Tombstone. After he saw that, he drop on his knees.

“What the..” mumbled Taeng. All of them then take a look at the tombstone and soon after that Yul, Yoong and Soo turn pale.

“Who’s that unnie?” whisper Seohyun to Jessica. Jessica shakes her head.

“I don’t know either.” And hug Taeng. Taeng look at the tombstone and try to saw a better view at the carving. He swept the dust with his hand and on the tombstone is engraved,

 

“Here lies, Kim Taehwan. A son, A husband, A father, A bestfriend. 9 March 1991.”

“Here lies, Lee Soonkyu. A daughter, A wife, A mother, A bestfriend. 9 March 1991.”

 

Taeng can’t hold back his tears anymore. He choke her own tears. He cry so hard. Jessica have no idea and try to calm Taeng down. It’s broke her heart to saw Taeng in this condition. Her eyes started to watery. Soon, Yul, Yoong and Soo started to cry too. They can’t believe Taeng parents die when his birthday. After they calm down, Taeng start to speak.

“What happen.. to them.. Butler Yoo?” asked Taeng while sobbing. Butler Yoo walk towards his young master and pat his back.

“It happen when you visit Kim’s mansion before your birthday 20 years ago. Your parents go to your summer house to prepare your birthday party so you have to stay at Kim’s mansion with your grandparents. When your birthday, 9 March 1991, the police called our mansion and report that your parents is murdered in your summer house.” Explain butler Yoo. Taeng’s anger risen up and yell.

“WHO DARE KILL MY PARENTS?!” shout him. Yul and Soo grab him and Yoong grab Jessica in case he out of control.

“The police said that the killer is Kims Corporation enemy but he died when he try to escape because of an accident.” Said Butler Yoo. Taeng release himself from his bestfriends grip and panting heavyly. He then look at Jessica, who look so scared, and hug her tightly.

“Did i scare you?” asked Taeng. Jessica shakes her head and hug him tightly. Taeng rest his head on Jessica shoulders and cry again.

“I.. don’t even.. have a chance.. to say.. goodbye..” sob Taeng. Jessica rubbed his back and calm him down. she always repeat ‘It’s okay’ and ‘They love you’ all the time to make Taeng feel better. Butler Yoo walk toward Taeng and patted his back. Taeng turned around and saw butler Yoo  he hug him and cry again.

“Why.. Why they.. didn’t tell me.. my.. grandparents..” sobbed Taeng. Butler Yoo release him and look into his eyes.

“Because you’re too small and too fragile to know that back then. They suffered too because they have to lying to you. When they watching you grow up, they didn’t dare to take away your smile. My Lady Kim have to hide her illness because she didn’t want you to sad. Grand Master Kim always playing with you eventhough he have a lots of problem back in the company. They love you too much Young Master. They didn’t want to take your smile away. They know this is the right time because they know you’re stronger now because you have My Young Lady Jung beside you and your bestfriends too. Your father and your mother knew that you’re a good man. You’re strong and brave just like them. Don’t be sad again Young Master. You still have your soon-to-be-wife and your bestfriends here to support you.” said Butler Yoo. Taeng look at him and wipe his tears. He smile at butler Yoo.

“And i have you too Butler Yoo.” Said Taeng and hug the butler. Everyone smile know and shed their tears. After praying for Taeng’s parents, they decided to leave because it will dark soon. Taeng turned his head again and smile. I’m happy.. at least they tell me the truth.. eventhough i can’t see both of you again, but i’m glad that i can introduce both of you to my fiancee. Rest in peace.. Mom.. Dad.. Grandpa.. Grandma.. please watch me from there.. and wait for us.. i love you.. said Taeng and leave the graveyard.

--

Jessica can’t stop walking around the waiting room. She can’t hide her nervous. Tiffany shakes her head and walk towards her bestfriend.

“Calm down Jess.. you will ruin your make up if you keep walking around.” Said Tiffany. jessica nodded and sat on the sofa. She turned her head and look at her bestfriend.

“How do i look?” asked Jessica.

“You look fantastic.” Said Tiffany. jessica smile and hug her bestfriend.

“Thank you for being here Tiff.” Said Jessica. Tiffany nodded and smile. Suddenly, the door open, reveal their bestfriend with her boyfriend.

“OH MY GOD SICA! YOU LOOK FABOLOUS!” squealed Hyoyoen and hug Jessica.

“Thanks Hyo.” Said Jessica and blushed. She blushing because Soo can’t close his mouth.

“Soo? What happen?” asked Hyoyeon. Soo snapped out and look at Jessica once again.

“Wow Sica. I thought you’re a goddess. I will tease my bestfriend now. See you later Hyo-baby.” Said Soo and kiss Hyoyeon cheeks.

“Boys.” Muttered Hyoyeon make Jessica and Tiffany laughed.

--

“Woow Taeng you look great!” said Yul. Taeng look at himself in front of the mirror.

“Really? Do you think Sica will like it?” asked Taeng. Yul shakes his head.

“She will not like it Taeng. But she’ll love it!” said Yul. Taeng grinned and sit at the sofa.

“Oh by the way Yul, where’s..” before Taeng could finished his sentence, Soo opened the door and panting.

“Soo? Are you okay?” asked Yul. Soo nodded and sit beside Taeng, still panting.

“You’re wife.. is a goddess..” said Soo. Taemg look at him with wide eyes.

“You saw her? when? Can i saw her too?” asked taeng and open the waiting room door. But before Taeng could open it, Yul grab his hand.

“No Taeng you can’t saw her. not before you stand in front of the altar with her.” wink Yul. Taeng scoffed and back to the sofa. Soon after that, someone knocked at his waiting room.

“The groom can wait at the altar now. the ceremony will start soon.” Said the man. Taeng nodded and stand up. yul and Soo help him to fix his tuxedo. Taeng take a deep breath.

“This is it..” said Taeng.

“Good luck Taeng.” Said Yul.

“Relax buddy.” Said Soo. Taeng nodded.

“Thanks buddy. See you downstair. Said Taeng and left.

--

Taeng stood in front of the altar. There’s a lots of people in the church. His employee, friends from high school and college, Jessica’s realtives, Friends and the other guest. They’re waiting for the bride. Finally, the church door opened and revealed a elegant yet y beautiul woman with her father. The guest start to whispering how beautiful the bride. And that makes Taeng’s heart beats faster. Everyone stares at his bride in awe. Finally, he saw his beautiful bride. His jaw dropped because he thought that he just saw a goddess. Mr Jung then give his daughter’s hand to Taeng.

“Take care of her.” said Mr Jung. Taeng nodded.

“I will.. appa.” Said taeng and take Jessica’s hand. He look at his bride and whisper.

“You look fantastic.” Whisper Taeng sweetly.

“You look great.” Said Jessica. Both of them smile and stand in front of the altar.

“Welcome to the marriage of Kim Taeng and Jessica Jung Sooyeon.

You have been asked to gather here to witness and share in the joy of this union.” Said the minister. Taeng took a deep breath and turn his body to face his bride.

“There was darkness for a long time and then there was light, and that light was you. Your love has given me wings, and our journey begins today. I pledge before this assembled company to be your husband from this day forward. Let us make of our two lives one life. I want you for today, tomorrow, and forever.”

Jessica smile and look at Taeng.

“I have dreamed my whole life of having someone as wonderful as you love me the way you do. I give myself to you as your wife, and I promise here to treasure for all of my days the love we celebrate today. Let us bring together our lives and find ourselves anew each day.”

Both of them smile lovingly to each other and face the minister again.

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon, will you take Kim Taeng as your husband, in happiness and with patience and understanding, through conflict and tranquility?”

“I will”

Jessica take a ring from Tiffany and put the ring to Taeng’s finger.

“Kim Taeng, will you take Jessica Jung Sooyeon as your wife, in happiness and with patience and understanding, through conflict and tranquility?”

“I will”

Taeng take a ring from Yul and put the ring to Jessica’s finger. Both of them stare each other lovingly.

“In the years which shall bring Kim Taeng and Jessica Jung Sooyeon into greater age and wisdom, we hope that their love shall be ever young; that they shall be able to always recover from moments of despair. In this hope, may they keep the vows made on this day, in freedom, teaching each other who they are, what they yet shall be, enabling them to know that, in the fullness of being, they are more than themselves and more than each other, that they are all of us, and that together we share joyously the fruits of life on this earth, our home.

Inasmuch as Kim Taeng and Jessica Jung Sooyeon have declared their love to each other before family and friends, I now greet them with you as husband and wife.

You may kiss.”

Taeng pulled Jessica’s waist closer to him and kiss her lips softly. The kiss was soft and innocent, just like their first kiss. All the guest cheered, cry and shouted happily for the new couple. Both of them stare lovingly into each other eyes and rest their forehead together.

“I love you.”

--

 

 

A/N heeeyyy! XD i update all my on-going fics ^^ don't forget to leave your comment ^^ thank you for your support ^^ OH! AND THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! i will update update the prologue after at least.. 5 comments XD