He won't go

ONLY YOU

LOL so I made siwon as se7en older brother,even though actually he's younger than se7en hahaha XDD well let's make siwon age is 29,se7en is 27,and Bom is 25~

 

 

Some say I'll be better without you

But they don't know you like I do

Or at least the sides I thought I knew

I can't begged this time

It drags on as I lose my mind

Reminded by things I find

Like notes and clothes you left behind

Wake me up, wake me up when all is done

I won't rise until this battle's won

My dignity's become undone

But I won't go

I can't do it on my own

If this ain't love, then what is?

I'm willing to take the risk

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

“oppa,look at this!” Little Bom playing with little Dongwook. She brought over a box of sands to him. They're playing on the big park on Choi Residence. Bom parents and Dongwook parents are best friend so Bom oftenly comes to the house.

 

"what is this Bommie-ah?" Dongwook ask.

 

"it's a treasure! I made this for Siwon oppa! Hehe. You think he's gonna like it oppa?"

 

"a treasure? Wow,you're so great Bommie-ah! Of course hyung gonna like it!"

 

"really?"

 

"yes of course!"

 

"I wanna show it to Siwon oppa when he comes home from school..." Bom smiled and keep the box safe on the picnic table.

 

At noon,when Siwon comes from school,Bom run to him immediately.

 

"Oppa,oppa!" Look what I made!" Bom showed him her 'treasure'.

 

"what is that?!!!!! it's just a box full of dirts!" Siwon yell and throw the box to the ground. And then,he goes in to his room,leaving Bom.

 

"but Oppa........I made this for you....." Little Bom crying so hard,when suddenly Dongwook hugs him.

 

"sshhh....Bommie-ah,it's fine,I'll help you make something better for hyung. I'm sure hyung will love it,okay? So stop crying" Dongwook make a promise for her.

 

"okay oppa......." Bom stopped her crying. She look at Dongwook and smile. The smile that always warm Dongwook heart. The smile that never gone from his memory,and everytime he's tired or sad,even see that smile from Bom already heal him again. That's why,he make a promise,to never let Bom crying again.But actually,the promise itself,is the one who killing him inside.

 

And then,just like that,the three of them,Bom,Dongwook,and Siwon grew up together. The Choi residents became Bom second home,and so on like Park residents at least for Dongwook.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was on saturday night in Choi residence. Siwon goes out on date,he always have at least one date every saturday night,while Bom and Dongwook watching dvds. Siwon already in University,and Dongwook is a high schooler,while Bom still in middle school. Dongwook loves Bom,since they were a little kids,but he too afraid to say it to Bom,because Bom loves his brother,Siwon.

 

SE7EN POV

 

 

"Oppa..." Suddenly Bom called my name.

 

"yeah Bom?"

 

"why Siwon oppa won't dating me?"

 

I almost choked at that question. So she still loves hyung?

 

"I...I don't know Bommie"

 

"really? Maybe because he doesn't like a kids like me? Or I'm too ugly if compared with his girlfriend now,Yoona?"

 

"No,no! You're not ugly! You're very beautiful! It's Siwon hyung loose anyway if he don't choose you"

 

"But..I...." and I could see tear in her eyes.

 

"hey Bommie-ah,don't cry okay? I........" I want to say it right now,but when I see her tears,the words came back to my mouth,sealed,and I can't speak anything.

 

"Sshhh...don't cry okay? I'll help you"

 

"really?"

 

"yeah of course!" I smile and she smille back. Just like before,when they're still kids.

 

But then I became so busy,I got casted on YG entertainment,and became their trainee. And then I go to university at Seoul,far away from my home at Busan. Rarely at home,I don't know what's going on in the home anymore. But I still keep contact with Bom,when suddenly Bom called me,and ask me to meet her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

He couldn't forget about that day,the day that still break his heart until now.

 

 

It's valentines day,and I just finished my 1st album recording. Bom comes to Seoul just to meet me,just that thought make me so happy.

 

"Hello Bom-ah!" I greet her. We meet at the Cafe near the YG entertainment building.

 

"Oppa!! I missed you so much!" she hugs me. It's already 3 years since I meet her but she grow up to very beautiful woman. More beautiful than before.

 

"I miss you too Bom" I hugs her so tight.

 

We talked about a lot of things,about home,about our parents,and about Siwon hyung too. Suddenly she give me pink box.

 

"what is this Bom-ah?"

 

"a chocolate! it's valentines day! Happy valentines oppa!"

 

"it's for me? thank you Bommie-ah! But I didn't have anything to give for you...."

 

"it's okay!"

 

Suddenly I get an idea! I ask Bom to close her eyes.

 

"why oppa?"

 

"just close your eyes!"

 

When she close her eyes,slowly I kiss her cheek. She open her eyes immediately.

 

"Oppa!!!" Her face become so red.

 

"that's my gift for you" I smiled. Maybe this is the right time to confessed. I get myself ready before I say it.

 

"Bom....."

 

"oppa....."

 

We laughed then. It's our habit to say something together.

 

"you go first" I said to her.

 

"okay......oppa........Siwon oppa just confessed to me last night.......and I say yes...."

 

I feel the world suddenly spinning in my eyes. I fight the dizziness and try to find a word.

 

"re--really? that's good! I'm so happy for you........"

 

"so what do you wanna say before oppa?"

 

"no--nothing...it's nothing,really. Oh I've got got Bom,sorry my manager called me" I lied to her for the first time. But I can't just sit listen her story about my hyung. Listen a words of love from ,knowing that it's not for me.

 

But then,I know I was just a love fool trying to find some sense in this crazy world. Every time,Bom called me when she had a fight with Siwon,asking my advice,I always happily give her that. Every time she ask me too meet her,just to hearing her story with Siwon,I agree.The most important is I see her smiling,happy,and laughing. I craving for her presence,so I agree for anything she asked. To her,I might be this creative genius,whome she can spend hours discussing about herself. To her,I might be the perfect friend. But deep down,I'm just in love.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

That day I'm practicing for my concert,when suddenly Bom called me.

 

"yeah Bom?"

 

"Oppa! I'm in seoul right now,can we meet? are you busy?"

 

"well,not really.....let's meet at 7 p.m,at our usual cafe okay?"

 

"okay!" then she hungs up the phone.

 

Later,I waiting for her in our usual cafe. Then 20 minutes later she comes. Happily greet and hugs me.

 

"why you're calling?" I ask

 

"Oppa....."

 

"yes?"

 

"I'm going to get married with Siwon oppa!!! Omoo I'm so happy!!" Smiling and giggling she showed me the ring.

 

I feel the urge to killing myself tonight.

 

"re--really?"

 

"yeah! He propose to me last night! And I say yes! You know that Oppa now moved in to Seoul? We have a new Choi office in Seoul,so he asked me to moved in together with him!"

 

Actually,I don't know anything about a new office. I decided to give up on my heir to become a singer. And so my relationship with my family become bad. And I even decline the marriage arrangement meeting with one of my father client.

 

"Hyung now moved in to Seoul?"

 

"yeah! you want to meet him?"

 

"yes...can you give me the address of the new office Bom-ah?"

 

"of course!"

 

The next day,I go to the address Bom give me. I go to Siwon hyung office immediately. Hyung looks so shock seeing me. It's been a long time since we met. He ready to give me a hug but I push his hand. I'm not here to being a good,sweet little brother. Especially to him.

 

"I heard hyung propose to Bommie last night"

 

"ye-yes....so Bom already told you?"

 

"yeah,she told me yesterday. You bring her to Seoul too right?"

 

"why you sound so angry? You should be happy your brother would be married with your bestfriend!" Siwon hyung sounds so confused. Suddenly I hit his face.

 

"!!!! Dongwook! Why you're hit me?!"

 

"Hyung......do you know that I'm in love with Bom? Why you stole her from me hyung!!!!!"

 

Siwon hyung then hit my face.

 

"You know,it's not me who's wrong....it's you. You never said to her you love her right? You can't take a decision! As a man you failed Dongwook-ah! You failed! I heard you decline the meeting with dad client huh? You know the client is so important for dad? You always be this selfish,and I ashamed having you as my brother. Now get out from my office,before I called the security" He tidy his tie,and go back sit in the chair calmly see me walk away.

 

 

Tonight at the concert practice,I can't think right and always make mistake. The stage director scold me for not listening his words. I can't really think of anything right now. The director told me to rest a little bit,saying that maybe I should take a rest to clearing my mind. If only I could clear my mind. A strike of Amnesia perhaps?

 

I hold my handphone. It's Bom and me,on the wallpaper. Then I called my dad number.

 

"Dad?"

 

"yes Dongwook-ah?"

 

"about the meeting......can you still make another appointment? Yeah....I'd like to take the marriage arrangement..."