The wedding invitation

ONLY YOU

 

“Oppa,I’m going to get married….”

 

 

“Oppa~” Hanbyul  suddenly hugs her boyfriend,Dongwook who’s cooking in the kitchen. She comes early in this morning to surprise him.

 

“Hanbyul! Don’t surprise me like that”,feeling annoyed,Dongwook push Hanbyul.

 

“okay okay hehe”,still smiling,the happy Hanbyul kiss Dongwook cheek. She starts to help Dongwook cooking,but then she see a wedding invitation in the table.

 

“oppa what is this? Wow! A wedding invitation from Bommie? Omoo she’s so lucky! She’s going to get married with Siwon oppa! I envy her so much! Siwon oppa is such a good guy,right oppa?” Siwon is Dongwook older brother.

 

“ye—yes….”  Dongwook trying to distract Hanbyul words by starts cooking again.

 

“the wedding is Saturday oppa! Aw I have a photoshoot that day,can you go alone oppa?”

 

“me? But I have to---“

 

“thank you oppa!! You are really the best boyfriend in the world!” Hanbyul cuts Se7en words and hugs him so tight. Weakly,Dongwook nodded. He couldn’t really refuse Hanbyul request. He’s biggest weakness is on woman.

 

They actually become a couple because of their parents arrangement. Dongwook is a famous singer with a stage name called Se7en,and Hanbyul is an actress and model also. Even though it’s only a arrangement,Hanbyul already fell in love for Se7en for the 1st sight since they meet. At 1st Se7en refuse the arrangements but then he accept it,and starts being a couple with Hanbyul. Even though,he only love and have one person in his heart. Only her…

 

 

 

 

Oppa don’t come near me again….please…. I already engaged with Siwon oppa,and I love him so much. I’m not going to see you anymore oppa…”

“no! no! please Bom! I love you!”

I’m sorry oppa,I have to go…”

 

 

 

He still crying when he remembers that. The memory that he want to buried,deep in his mind,but he can’t. The memories still there,eating him alive. He might looks okay on the outside,smiling to Hanbyul,his current girlfriend,but in the inside he feels nothing. Like a robot. He have a big hole in his heart,all because of her. The one he truly love. The one who’s gonna leaving him and marry other person. Especially if the other person is your own brother...