It was love on the first sight

ONLY YOU

HANBYUL POV

 

I'm beautiful. Even,I get famous on the net before I take debut as an ullzang. Every girl would envy me,and every boys would kneel on their knees for me. But it was before I meet him. I know from the 1st meeting,we will get together,as one.

 

 

flashback

 

It was raining. I had a photoshoot at a studio near Hongdae. The male models keep tried to talk with me. Geez,when will the boys learn that.my boyfriend should be handsome,famous,and rich as well? They're not my match!

 

Suddenly,an unfamiliar guy comes to the studio. He's wet because of the hard rain outside.

 

"ah sorry I'm late! I get stuck because of traffic jam" He bowed to the staff. I just sitting and watch him take off his hoodie. The stylist and make up staff hurriedly comes to him.

 

He is so............perfect. His height match with mine (so I don't look like I'm too short or too tall). His handsome face. And his voice is so heartwarming. I elbowed the male model next to me,and whisper

 

"hey who is he? I never saw him before? is he the new model?"

 

"you don't know him hanbyul-ah? He's the new rookie singer,I heard he's quite famous even though he's a rookie"

 

"a singer? I never heard of him..." I said to myself. I keep watching,how the stylist onnie picking the clothes for him.

 

"Hanbyul-ah,come here!" The photographer onnie called me.

 

"yeah?" I immediately stand and come to the photographer.

 

"He's Dongwook or Se7en,he's your partner for today photoshoot" the potographer said to me.

 

"ah annyeonghaseyo nice to meet you,my name is Dongwook" He bowed to me and smile. I think my heart just stopped beating.

 

"ah ne,I'm hanbyul" I bowed back. 

 

 

He's so polite and have a very good manner. Usually on the photoshoot,guys just trying to touch and caress my body,but he's not. He even avoid a physical contact with me,and even though the photographer told us to holding hands,it's just like,you know,touching the hand,and that's it. But that still make my heartbeat goes faster.

 

When the photoshoot is done,Dongwook and his manager seems ready to leave the studio. Quickly,I run to him,hold his arms.

 

"wait!" I said.

 

"oh Hanbyul-ssi,what can I do for you?"

 

"em.....em.....do you want to go out with me?" I ask him straightforward. I actually the agressive type of girl.

 

"ah...I'm sorry,I can't. I already have someone" he smiled and then walk over me.

 

OH MY GOD. THIS IS THE 1ST TIME I FEEL SO DAMN HUMILIATED. NEVER IN MY LIFE,A GUY REJECT ME. I MUST HAVE THIS GUY.

 

Suddenly,I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID,it's mmy dad.

 

"yeah father why?"

 

"what dinner tonight?"

 

"yeah yeah I'll come home,bye father,I love you"

 

"onnie!" I call my manager onnie. She immediately comes to me

 

"I'm gonna go home tonight,is it okay?"

 

"okay okay. Don't forget to comes tomorrow morning to the company office,okay?"

 

"okay onnie! bye!" I'm leaving the studio and searching for a cab. It's so weird,my father asked me to came home. There must be something wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Father,why you ask me to came home today? And why I must wearing dress? Is there a guest coming?" I ask my father when I already sitting at the dining chair.

 

"yes,my client and his son will be coming over,is that okay?"

 

"ah...." I just nodded. Well,the client must be very important for dad so he asked me to came home. My mother already died when I was a child,so it's just me and my dad right now.

 

"master,Choi-ssi is here with his son" one of our maid came to us. We politely standing to welcoming our guest.

 

"welcome Yanggoon-ssi! I've been waiting for you!" Father hugs the old man,with a very stylish clothes. He didn't really look like the president of a company.

 

"hey Jinyoung-ssi! ah,is that your daughter? she's very pretty like her mother" he complimented me,and I'm just smiled as a thanks,when suddenly a familiar guy walking behind him.

 

"Dongwook-ssi you come today? It's been a long time since I met you! You are so handsome right now Dongwook-ah!" Father hugs the person that just REJECT me today.

 

"oh I forgot to told you,she's Hanbyul,my only daughter" Father represent me like I'm his precious treasure.

 

"hanbyul-ssi? you're the daughter of Park Jinyoung-ssi?"

 

"what,you already met before?" Dongwook father asked him,and he just nodded.

 

YEAH WE ALREADY MET,AND HE ALREADY REJECT ME.

 

Actually,the dinner went well. I keep peeping at Dongwook. I can't really face him right now,the humiliation from before is not really gone,y'know. Dongwook is so smart,he could answer my father question about today economy. I wonder why he choose being a singer instead a heir for his father company?

 

"about today dinner......" suddenly my father start speaking in his serious mode on. I looked at him,wondering.

 

"actually,I want to make a special arrangement between the two family. Not only the business relationship,but also the other things. The personal things" My father looked at me. WAIT,WHY HE LOOKED AT ME?

 

"Hanbyul-ah......"

 

"yes,father?"

 

"you are a grown up woman now,and I would like to see you happy before I die........"

 

"........I actually,with Yanggoon-ssi want to make a special bond between you and Dongwook"

 

"What??????" I looked at my father and Yanggoon-ssi,and then I look to Dongwook. But he's so calm.

 

"ah,it just an opinion,if you both refuse it,we will be fine,of course" Yanggoon-ssi speak and smiled to me.

 

"What if we leave this two alone while we talking about business in my work room?" My father asked Yanggoon-ssi. And then,just like that,it's only the two of us in the dining room.

 

"Do you know about this?" I asked him.

 

"yeah..."

 

"so why you reject me today?"

 

"I don't know if you're the girl that my father talking about"

 

"about that.........you said,you already have someone,is that true? why won't you reject this?"

 

"because.......the person is not mine anymore..."

 

"so you're gonna marry me?"

 

"I'm gonna marry you,but I'm sorry...I can't love someone else again,is that okay with you?" he asked me with a strong will in his eyes. I feel like my body shiver. I wanna know,who's the person that he loved. I wanna know,the feeling to be loved like that by him.

 

"you are so naive,what if you fall for me first?" I dare him. He just chuckled.

 

"what do you want actually? I know you liked me" He said with such an arrogance.

 

"let's not get married first. Let's being a couple,if you don't fell in love with me,then I'm gonna refuse my father order,and break this arrangement"

 

"the deadline?"

 

"no time. SInce you're agree with your father order,I think,you're gonna agree with this one too. You can't love somebody else again,right? why don't you spend your time on me,your fake couple?"

 

Yes. Yes. I'm in the state where I love him so much,I don't care if it's only a fake relationship. I must have this guy. 

 

He chuckled and smirked. 

 

"okay..let's see how well you can survive"

 

I smiled. YES.