FINAL

Our Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...

I suggest you read the drabbles first before going here. You can read it if it's not in order.

Baby to Babe to Sweetheart

Your Dada is WHAT?!!

WHO ORDERED THAT...?

Dada rode the "Bu*tt"

--
Hi just a heads up!

The previous drabbles of Dada Taeyeon, Mommy Tiffany and baby Winter, is a . Yes, Taeyeon has that "thing". This story is already in my mind before but I don't have time to properly make it because of school. This is a flashback to their love story.

 

 

 

 

 

~~

It is their last year of college. Taeyeon is a Fine Arts student majoring in painting. She's a typical normal Fine Arts student, she's quiet when doing her art, she's jolly when with her friends and she's shy of meeting new people. Professors love her because of her talent. She can also sing but only her few friends know about that. Her family owns an Optical shop in the province.

 

Tiffany is a BA in Fashion design student, she likes to sketch clothes. She also designs her own dresses. Some of her designs look weird to other students but her professors always praise her for her unique designs. They say that she can hold a fashion brand and do collections. She's that good because ever since she was young, she admired and watched fashion shows on TV.

 

There was an event in their school, and every section needed to participate. That's how Tiffany met Taeyeon. Tiffany together with her friends is on the school ground watching the event. It's a singing contest in which Taeyeon is on the list.

 

"This thing is so boring. Can we ditch this and go to the mall?" Her friend Bora said.

 

" Yeah it's too hot in here Ugh!" Said Jessi, also one of her friends.

 

"You know we can't guys. The gates are closed, you know what? Let's just enjoy this event." Tiffany said. She too is bored but what can she do? There are guards and professors roving and checking on students.

 

 


 

At the backstage, there are 4 people gathering around. One looks too nervous, pale, and almost vomits. Her 3 friends are fanning her and saying encouraging words.

 

"You can do this Taeyeon unnie, what will your department and professors gonna say to you if you back out?"

 

"Thanks for reminding me, Seohyun." Taeyeon flatly said.

 

" I'm just saying the truth unnie."

 

" Okay okay, Taeng take a deep breath, just relax buddy. You can do it! We're rooting for you. If you made a mistake then you're gonna treat us to dinner! How's that Yoong?" Yuri elbowed Yoona.

 

" That's awesome! I'll be monitoring you unnie. Just one mistake note means lunch and dinner for a week!”

 

" Yah! That's too much!"

 

"And now, let's go on for our last contestant. She's from the Fine Arts department major in Painting. Oww~ I never knew she could sing. Are you ready guys?!! (YEAH!) Okay here's Kim Taeyeon! ” The whole school ground murmurs. Everyone is shocked they only know that Kim Taeyeon is behind some of the school's paintings and murals.

 

Taeyeon walks up to the stage. You can see that she's very nervous and holding her mic tightly. She took a deep breath and gave a signal that she was ready.

 

 

 

"Bicceul ssotneun sky~"

 

 

 

Everyone is shocked by Taeyeon's voice. She looks relaxed now on stage. She doesn't want to open her eyes and look at the crowd, she knows she'll get more nervous if she do that.

 

Tiffany who is drinking her blue lemonade stops her cup in midair. "Wow she looks... Wow~”  Tiffany thought. She only knew the name Kim Taeyeon. She took out her phone and record Taeyeon's performance.

 

"Tiff are you not getting tired? Put your cup down, girl!" Bora said.

 

" You take it, I gotta go somewhere." Tiffany gave her cup to Bora and dashed somewhere. She didn't know why but she just wanted to see Taeyeon up close. She ran backstage and saw that Taeyeon just got off that stage and 3 persons patting her back and saying "You did it Taeng!"

"E-ehem.."

 

A gasp can be heard from the 3 persons. Taeyeon is confused as to why her friends are acting like that.

 

"Hi I'm Stephanie Young Hwang but you can call me Tiffany." Tiffany extended her arms asking for a handshake which gladly, Taeyeon accepted.

 

"Hi uhm... Sorry, but I'm not into fame or getting any attention so I thin-" Yuri elbowed Taeyeon.

 

" Yah she's Tiffany Hwang the schools fashionista, she's taking fashion design. Gosh Taeng." Yuri whispered to Taeyeon.

 

" Sorry, what? " Tiffany said. She's kinda confused.

 

" Oh! I thought you were gonna offer me a card then make a call to your agency so I can audition for your company. I'm sorry." Taeyeon innocently said.

Surprisingly they heard a giggle.


"You're cute." Tiffany said making her 3 friends to gasp and making Taeyeon embarrassed.

 

"Can I take you out for lunch?"

 

 

 

That's how they met.

 

 

 

 

 

--

A few months before they met.

 

"I'm breaking up with you Taeyeon." Jessica her now ex-girlfriend said.

 

" What? But.. I-I.. " Taeyeon is speechless.

 

Jessica holds her hand. " We both know that this relationship is going nowhere. We both tried but nothing happened. So I think we better end this now before we hurt each other more. No hard feelings please? I know it's hard but the sparks... the love is not there anymore. I know you know it too."

 

*Sigh* " I guess... You're right. We can still be friends right?" Taeyeon looks at Jessica with pleading eyes.

 

"I think yes? Keep in touch okay? I'll be super busy with studies. As I said before I want to make my parents proud and be a doctor." Jessica smiled. She knows that they both deserve to be happy.

 

"Count me in! I'm gonna be proud too! ” Taeyeon also smiled. Happiness can be seen in both eyes. They're going to take different paths for sure but the memories will be forever in their hearts.

 

They both took their scattered clothes on the floor. They did it for the first time in their relationship but they realized that they are not for each other.

 

 


--

 

 

 

"Yow Taeng! ” Yuri suddenly pops beside Taeyeon in the cafeteria.

 

" Hey Yul what are you up to? ”

 

"Nothing much. Have you heard about your ex? Jessica?"

 

" Huh? I haven't heard of her since a month after we broke up. The last time she texted me she said she'd be busy for exams."

 

" Ow~ some said she dropped out."

 

" What? Really? Why didn't she tell me?" Taeyeon pouts and feels disappointed. Why did Jessica drop out? Didn't she say she wants to make her parents proud, including her.

 

"Maybe she has her own reason? Maybe she wants to pursue her studies abroad?"

 

" Maybe? But I don't know. I haven't heard of her since." Taeyeon looks down, still feeling disappointed.

 

"Hey, it's okay buddy." Yuri patting her shoulder.

 

" HEYY UNNIES!" Yoona and Seohyun sit in front of them.

 

"Taeyeon unnie, the school is going to have an event. Every department needs a representative in each contest. The Fine Arts department is looking for a candidate and I think you can participate in singing contest so I put you on the list." Seohyun said.

 

" WHAT? NOOOO! Please Seo why" Taeyeon is about to cry.

 

" I'm sorry unnie but we don't know anyone from the painting major who can sing. Other courses in fine arts department already have a contest to participate in. The painting major doesn't have any representative."

 

" But... But.. ”

 

"I'm so sorry unnie. I'm the president and that's final." With that Seohyun leaves because she have another task to do regarding the event.

 

"Seohyun is scary when serious." Yuri said.

 

" Seohyun is always scary. Yul, Yoong what should I do?” Taeyeon puts her hands on her face and sighs.

 

"I think you should practice now unnie." Yoona said while munching Taeyeon's food.

 

"Yeah, you better find a good song and make your own rendition or whatever." Yuri said.

 

" Urghhh! ”

 

 

 

--

 

 


That's how Taeyeon and Tiffany met. Tiffany fell for Taeyeon's voice so she courted her until she said yes. That's right, Tiffany is the one who pursues Taeyeon, she knows that the latter just broke up with her now ex-girlfriend. It's kinda hard for Tiffany because Taeyeon sometimes spacing out when they were alone. She have a hard time talking to her. Taeyeon reason is because of the paintings she needs to do. They sometimes need to paint 3 canvases for a week. They also need to explain their art and make a story of it. Tiffany understood and told her that she'd be patient with her. She too is busy with the designs that her professor wants them to pass. But Tiffany just want alone time with Taeyeon, to hear her voice, to just seeing her up close. That's enough for her because she knows patience is key to success. She likes Taeyeon. She likes her voice, her face, her personality, and her heart. She once saw Taeyeon helping a kitten, it's wet and crying because of the rain. Taeyeon took the kitten to the animal shelter.

 

 

-

 

 

Present time

 

It was a romantic evening between Taeyeon and Tiffany. The two are strolling at the park holding hands after their dinner date when something happens.

 

 

" What's up loser!"

 

The two halts, shock evident on their face especially Taeyeon. In front of them is Jessica holding a baby in her arms. She looks thinner compared to before and she looks pale too.

 

"J-Jessica." Taeyeon stutters.

 

"The one and only. Who's with you?" Jessica coldly said and pointed her chin to Tiffany.

 

"Oh, where's my manners? Hi, I'm Tiffany." Tiffany cheerfully introduces herself.

 

"J-Jessica, how are you? Wher- wha-" Taeyeon didn't know where to start. She's so shocked and confused. Why did Jessica suddenly appear in front of them? Didn't they part ways with mutual feelings?

 

"I'm... Not good." Jessica looks down.

 

"What happened?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany is just looking at the two.

 

"I... This baby..." Jessica now has tears in her eyes.

 

" Is the father... Left you and your baby?" Tiffany can't help but to ask. She can see sadness in Jessica's eyes and can't help but to feel sad too.

 

"No.*Sniff* The father is here, I mean... I unintentionally left the father, that time I didn't know I was pregnant. I want to study abroad and be a doctor but I guess... I-I can't achieve that anymore."

 

" W-wait. It's kinda chilly out here. Why don't we go somewhere private? It's not good for the baby." Taeyeon said. Jessica just smiles at her thoughtfulness.

 

" If you don't mind Jessica? My apartment is just there, you both can talk inside privately." Tiffany sensing the dull atmosphere, suggests her instinct.

 

"Sure. Thank you. You're Taeyeon's girlfriend right?" Jessica bid Tiffany a small smile.

 

 

 

 

Inside Tiffany's apartment

 

 

Silence surrounds the atmosphere. The three girls are both sitting in the living room and only their breathing is heard.

 

Taeyeon stares at the baby. The baby is still young to lose the father. Why is Jessica here? Why did she suddenly appear? Those are the few thoughts Taeyeon has.

 

"Uhm... I go get a drink first." Tiffany excuses herself.

 

"... "
"... "

 

Both are still silent. Jessica doesn't know where to start. Taeyeon is still confused.

 

"Here's the drink. I'll leave the two of you first, call me when you need something." Tiffany is about to go but Jessica stops her.

 

"You can stay. I mean it's okay for me, how about you Taeyeon?"

 

" Huh? I-it's okay. You can stay Fany."

 

"..."
"..."

 

" Uhm~ So the baby, I mean you said you unintentionally leave the father to study-"

 

" I-I think I need to... I mean, I'm gonna tell you our story first." Jessica gave a small smile to Tiffany for interrupting her. She just want this to end.

 

"Here it goes. So I met Winter's father when we were... Still in college. She's shy, cute, and full of talent." Tiffany can't help but to smile because it reminds her of her girlfriend.

 

"They met after we broke up?" Taeyeon thought.

 

" At first I thought she will snob me, but I thought wrong. She's kinda friendly and sweet when you get to know her. I first fell in love with her but I didn't say my feelings because I wanted her to ask me to be her girlfriend. But that didn't happen. I gave hints but that person is so dense." Jessica looks at Taeyeon but Taeyeon is staring at the floor.

 

"So I started to court her. And that's the start. Our relationship is light and happy. My parents love her and I guess her parents liked me too. Until we fell out of love. We still both tried to revive it but the spark is not there anymore. We made love for the first and last time. Then on the same day, we ended it."

 

Jessica can see the shock on Taeyeon's face. She looks at Tiffany's and sees a confused and shocked face. She probably knew their relationship.

 

"What?... I..." Taeyeon now has teary eyes and is breathing heavily. Tiffany is patting her back to calm her down.

 

"I know it's shocking. I... I have this fear that... If I told you this... Winter... I'm afraid you will reject or disown our baby. But I know you Taeyeon, I know you will accept our baby." The three are crying right now.

 

" Why didn't you tell me before Jessica? I could have helped you when you were pregnant! Damn it! ” Taeyeon tried to lower her voice because she didn't want to wake up the baby.

 

"I didn't know I was pregnant when the signs showed up! At that time I was diagnosed with brain cancer. I keep this to my parents because I don't want them to worry more because I am pregnant. They want to contact you but I told them I don't want to. I don't know what happened to me but I want to cherish my few years or months or maybe days with my baby. I'm sorry if I am being selfish."

 

"You- you're so selfish!" Taeyeon can't help but to be angry. Her emotions are mixing. Good thing Tiffany is here holding her hands. She suddenly thought, will Tiffany still hold her hand after this revelation? She accepts the baby. It's from her, her flesh. How can she trust Jessica that the baby is hers? Simple, the baby's eyes and nose are hers. She looks at Tiffany and they mirror each other. She is kinda shy looking at her knowing that she's a father now.

 

"I-I accept the baby." Taeyeon said. She saw happiness in Jessica's eyes.

 

"Thank you! I know I have many things to explain to you but my time is limited now."

 

" What? What do you mean?"

 

" I need to undergo surgery, it's a 50/50 chance. I don't know if I can make it or not. I mean, I just want you to know that we have an offspring that night. I was scheduled to undergo next month. I need to prepare for now so that my body can endure it."

 

" You can endure it. I know you are strong Jessica." Taeyeon said.

 

" You can do it, Jessica. For your baby." Tiffany said and gave Jessica a smile.

 

"Thank you. I hope you can accept this revelation. And for you too Tiffany."

 

"It's okay. It's shocking but it takes time and being open to things is the key."

 

" Jessica... "

 

" Yes, Taeyeon? "

 

"... Can I hold the baby? I mean Winter." Taeyeon nervously said.

 

" Sure." Both stood up. Jessica slowly lifts her arms so Taeyeon can take the baby.

 

"Oh my gosh." Taeyeon whispered. She is now holding her baby for the first time. She can't help but to silently cry. Her baby is cute. The skin is pinkish and soft. Tiffany holds the baby's hand and it grips her finger. She can't help but to smile at the gesture of the baby.

 

"You both look good with the baby." Jessica said. Tiffany chuckled and removed her finger, giving the father and daughter a moment. She holds Jessica's hand giving her encouragement.

 

 

 

Taeyeon can't help but to think of what Jessica said. "We both look together? Fany and I with a baby? Will she still stay? Fany don't leave me please. I'm a father now. I'm holding my baby. Winter, my baby. I promise to give you a wonderful life. I love you, my baby." Taeyeon kissed Winter's forehead.

 

 

 

" Jessica? Do you have time tomorrow? I want to... I need to tell my parents."

 

" Sure, but... I need to go to the doctor first for my check-up."

 

" Okay." Taeyeon swings her baby left and right.

 

" It's late now Jessica, you can stay here tonight I have a spare room." It's almost 11 p.m. and Tiffany is worried because Jessica needs to rest considering that she's sick.

 

"Oh it's okay, my driver is with me. I'm gonna text him now."

 

" Is Mr. Seo still your driver?" Asked Taeyeon.

 

" Yeah, you still remember."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter