The Otter's Rocking and Rolling Entrance

It Started at a Fan Meeting [Hiatus]

 

Author’s POV

“Hyung! Hyung!” Jung Min was already shaking and shouting at Young Saeng for ten minutes. “Aish, what is wrong with this otter?”

Kyu Jong went back with a glass of water.

“What is that for? Do you expect him to drink that while asleep?” Jung Min asked in a slightly gay tone.

Kyu Jong just smirked at him and continued walking until he was just on top of Young Saeng’s head. He kneeled down and looked around, then he turned the glass upside down.

“YA!!!!” Young Saeng jerked up and immediately looked around, searching the area.

“What is the matter with you, hyung?” Hyung Jun asked, looking at him with an aghast expression.

“Mwo?” Young saeng turned to him and realized he was wet. “Who spilled water on me?”

Kyu Jong raised his hand and scratched the back of his neck. “Well, it worked, didn’t it? So, it’s okay.”

“If you don’t realize,” Hyun Joong started. “You passed out a little while ago just after you left the changing room.”

“You sounded and looked stupid actually.” Jung Min said. “You looked shocked and you kept on saying omo omo.. Then, you fainted.”

“Chincha?”

Young Saeng’s POV

“You sounded and looked stupid actually. You looked shocked and you kept on saying omo omo.. Then, you fainted.” The horse said. Yeah, in our group, horses talk.

“Chincha?” I asked.

Then I remembered. I remembered why suddenly stopped on my tracks when I left the changing rooms. I remembered how surprised I was and how I can’t believe what I saw.

“Oh.” Was all that I said afterwards.

“So, will you tell us what happened to you?” Jung Min asked slowly.

“Ani.” I answered quickly.

“Waeyo?” Kyu Jong asked.

“It’s a secret.” I chuckled then left them. I heard Jung Min shout in complain, but I guess the others told him to let me go. I sighed. *I guess I’ll have to look for you again. Stupid me for collapsing when you were just a few meters away.*

Lee Chi’s POV

I stepped out of the girls’ changing rooms and walked to me oppa who was sitting on a large rock by the beach. Wanna know what I wore? I wore my green bikini. It wasn’t really a bikini since my top was like a sports bra and my bottom was a short shorts, like a volleyball shorts.

Oppa saw me coming so he waved at me.

“Do I look good?” I shouted at him, smiling and walking like a model.

“You always look good, Lee Chi!” He answered back.

I almost dropped my bag when I heard another shout.

“OMO!!!” It said. It was a male voice, but when I turned around, I didn’t see anyone except 4 guys hurling over another who seemed to have fainted. I wasn’t sure since I wasn’t wearing my contact lenses and I had a bad vision of 900 for my left eye and 400 for my right eye. Weird, huh? That’s why appa always teases me blind girl and that I was perfect for a blind date. Yeah, I know, my dad’s corny, but I love him.

“Took you so long to change.” Oppa said as I sat beside him.

“Oppa, I’m a girl. Of course it takes me more time to change than you do.” I pouted and looked at the view. I wanted to watch the sun set, but it was still 3:30 in the afternoon.

Oppa ruffled my hair. “It’s alright. Besides, I was waiting for pretty and y girls to pass by.”

“MWO?!” I shouted. *You were looking for other girls?! You said I’m the only girl for you..* I jumped off the rock and stomped away from him. *Aish, if he wants to look for pretty, y, TY girls, then I better leave him alone.*

“Lee Chi!” He shouted while laughing. I guess he jumped off the rock too when I heard a slight thud. “Hey.” Yeah, he jumped off too since he was already behind me. “I was kidding.”

I was in acting mood again, so I ignored him and walked faster. He patiently followed me. I was planning to walk and walk until he got tired, but I guess it backfired on me. I stopped and sat on the sand.

“Tired eh?” He said teasingly.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him down to sit beside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed me between his legs. He rested his chin on my shoulder. I felt his breath on my neck. “Why would I look for other girls?” He said. “When I have the best girl right between my legs?”

I let out a shaky laugh, still tired from the long walk.

“Wae? Don’t you believe me?” He asked.

“Aniyo. I’m just tired.”

“Aigoo. It’s your fault, trying to tire me out when you know you have lung problems.” He rubbed my back and my arms until I felt better.

“Where’s appa?” I asked.

He shrugged. “Oh, you know him. He’s not into this kind of things. He stayed in the room, probably watching another football game.”

I nodded. I saw a seaweed lying near my feet. I picked it up and placed it above my oppa’s lips.

“Mwo? Are you trying to make me look older?” He asked, jerking his head away.

“Aniyo!” I said.

“Aigoo.” He held both my hands and turned me around again. “You are so naughty, Park Lee Chi. Too naughty.”

“But you love me.” I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

“I do, so much.”

Young Saeng’s POV

I was already walking around for 15 minutes, but I still can’t find her. I walked in the trees. It wasn’t really a mountain, but it was kind of a small hill by the beach.

*Where are you?*

I wanted to find the girl so much, knowing I won’t be able to make an excuse if I’d stay out until night.

Suddenly, I heard a male and a female voice talking. They were laughing. The boy’s voice was not too deep and the girl’s voice was so beautiful. Actually, her voice sounded familiar. I followed their voices until I reached the end of the small hill.

“But you love me.” I heard the girl’s voice a little to the left so I turned to that direction. She gave the boy a peck on the lips and leaned back on him again.

“I do, so much.” He said, resting his chin on her shoulder, their cheeks touching.

*MWO??!!!*

I accidentally slipped on a pile of mud and lost my balance. I rolled down the rocky side of the hill and fell on my back.

“Argh.” I grunted loudly and I felt their eyes on me.

*What an entrance, Heo Young Saeng.*

_____________

Okay, so I updated with 2 chapters :) Hope you like it ^^ Please leave some comments :D