Chapter 1

My angel and Devil guardians

-____ POV-

I sighed as I leaned on the cafe counter, looking down.

"Hey, what's wrong?" my sister Hyorin nudged me.

"Nothing. The customers won't be pleased if we keep them waiting." I smiled before laughing it off and walking away. My smile faded as I got further away from her. "If I just keep smiling, nobody will suspect anything and won't bother me. I should just shrug it off."

Meanwhile, up in the air, unseen, were two boys flying and keeping an eye on her, following wherever she went.

"THAT GIRL IS SO STUPID! HOW CAN SHE JUST SHRUG IT OFF LIKE THAT?!" Hoya yelled, irritated."If it were me, I'd hunt the person down and give something to them so their parents won't even recognise them. Hahaha." he said evilly.

"Shut it, devil boy. This isn't about you; it's about her. We seriously need to do something, But first....." Himchan muttered before saying something under his breath. A pair of normal clothes appeared in his hands. "Wear this." he threw a pair of black skinny jeans and a short sleeved checkered shirt to Hoya.

"Who are you to tell me that, blondie?" Hoya hissed before he spun. In seconds, he was wearing his outfit. Himchan just clicked his fingers. In an instant, he was wearing his own clothes. He was holding two black jackets.

"Follow me." Himchan ordered before flying down and landing lightly on his feet. He hid his wings and put on his jacket before making himself visible.

Hoya did the same.

"Just act normal." Himchan said before walking ahead of him.

"YAH!"

"What?We are technically dead,am I wrong?" Himchan said.Hoya said nothing and just walked with the blonde boy.In a matter of time,they were in front of the cafe.They entered the cafe and ordered a piece of chocolate cake and a cup of coffee.I took their orders.

"Just wait, your order will be here in a moment." I smiled and left to get their orders.Hoya and Himchan noticed it.When they were sitting down, Himchan whispered it straight out. "She forced herself..."

"To smile." Hoya finished for him.

-end of POV-

-Himchan POV-

I looked down in worry.

"Howon,listen,this might take a while."

"You're telling me." he scoffed.

"To get more info,we'll have to dig in way more.We'll enroll in her school.But we have to be careful not to gain attention." 

"Okay." When we finished our food and beverage, we headed out and went to the men's toilets (public).We went out invisble again.

"Hey." Hoya interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Do you know where she lives?"

"Yeah."

"How?"

"I got her info,and revised it.Duh." 

"Oh.Well then, what's your plan?"

"You know how to act,right?"

-end of POV-

-Hoya POV-

"You know how to act,right?" No.

"Yes." I lied.

"Good,you'll need to act with me.Just follow my lead."

What was he thinking...?

-end of POV-

---

Comment please!^^