Chapter 3

Destined to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Byul was getting her stuff ready for a photo shoot. She does part-time in photography because she always feels like herself when she holds a camera. But even though it is just a part-time job, many still recognize and praise her works. Like now, she's doing a photo shoot for a famous luxury fashion brand.

 

"Is the model here already?" Byul asked one of the staff near her. 

 

"Yes, ma’am. They're just doing a little touch-up and then we're good to go."

 

"Okay then, let's get this started."

 

When they were all ready, the model then placed herself in front of the camera. Which shocked Byul, not because of her actions, but who the person was in front of her. But she reminded herself to be a professional. The shoot started without a problem, also the model was actually really good if Byul may say. Her expressions and attitude in front of the camera were perfect. Anything she asks from the model, the model would give it to her 101%. 

 

Damn, can't believe she can actually be like this. Byul thought while taking pictures.

 

“Tilt your head a little bit on the right side and eyes focus on me--- I mean the camera.” Byul almost slapped herself for that slipped off the tongue.

 

“Sure, I’ll focus on you, miss photographer.” The model cheekily replied and winked at her, which made Byul embarrassed. 

 

Gosh! How can she be this playful? Byul thought to herself.

 

The shoot lasted for about 4 hours, with so many wardrobes and background changes. Though, the photographer felt satisfied with her work.

 

"Okay! That's it! Good work, everyone!" The photographer exclaimed as a sign that they are all done.

 

Byul was busy packing all her stuff with extra care because of how sensitive she is with her cameras when she felt someone was standing behind her.

 

"Hi there, Miss photographer." The model exclaimed.

 

"Hey. Didn't know you're a model."

 

"So do I, didn't know you also capture people. I thought you only capture landscapes?"

 

"Well, there are a lot of things we don't know about each other." Byul chuckled a little bit, which the model finds so cute.

 

"Then why don't we take our time getting to know each other? How about now? It's almost time for dinner."

 

"Miss Irene Bae? Are you asking me out on a date?"

 

"Why? Will there be someone who will get mad?"

 

"No. No one will get mad. Did you drive here?" Byul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter