Typical Day

Unknown Romance of the Past

Jason groaned when he felt someone tapping his shoulder, "Ugh whaa~?"

"Wake up kiddo. It's time for school." Taemin's voice chuckled.

"Taeminnie appa, I dun wanna~" Jason whined with aegyo, tugging his sheets up to his shoulders. He squeezed his eyes tightly, rolling childishly on his mattress. Taemin stood there scoffing at his son's display. No doubt, Sunny umma taught Jason aegyo. Lesson with blinding demonstrations, it helped, no succeeded with Jason's cuteness breaking the adorable scale. Clearly showing his family his loads of aegyo. 

"Bwoh? YAH, get ready for school now." Taemin narrowed his eyes, trying to convince the sleepy teenager. Out of Jessica noona's personality, why did he inherit her sleeping genes? Taemin complained to himself, stomping his foot unconsciously. He puffed up his cheeks, still finding his son disobeying what he asked for. "Don't make me get the cucumbers." He threaten, poking Jason's forehead. 

"Do it, see if I care." Jason pouted, shoving his face into his pillow. Taemin shrugged and went off to the kitchen to find his weapon. He rummage through the refrigerator eventually finding the green, edible vegetable. 

Taemin re-entered Jason's room with the cucumber hidden behind his back. "Jason-ah, this will be your last warning. Get up, N.O.W.!" stepping closer to his son, he saw Jason's face distort in disgust. Taemin smirked at the teen's reaction and stood next to his bed.

"Oh my god, what is that ridiculous smell?" Jason cringe, pinching his nose from the 'smell'. His appa raised one of brows evilly. Taemin appa knelt beside his son, having the same eye level as Jason.

He reminded him, "Get up or feel regretful for not listening to me."

"Why should I?" Jason retorted, glaring at his youngest father.

Stubborn, like Jessica Taemin thought but then resumed his attempt to get Jason out of bed, "Because, I have this-" he pulled the green vegetable from his back and wiggle the newly, fresh cucumber in front of Jason's face. Jason's eye widen as he tried to scoot away from the green food as quickly as he could. But was stopped when he felt the edge of the bed. "Here." Taemin grinned devishly as he tossed the cucumber on to Jason's lap. 

Before Jason could do anything, he let out a high pitch dolphin scream. He smacked the vegetable off his lab and kicked it out the window. "EW EW EW!" he waved his hand frantically, after touching the cucumber. "HOW COULD YOU LET ME TOUCH THAT THING?!" Jason continued to squeal, glaring at his appa angrily. 

"I warned you and because your up now." Taemin smiled widely, "I deserve a 'Thank you'." he said proudly, pumping his chest out in victory.

"Yes yes, of course. For my favorite appa." Jason replied sweetly, hiding his poker face. Taemin's face lit up, fist pumping in success.

"Jinja?! I thought Minho was you're favorite appa." the dancing machine's eyes sparkle after seeing Jason nod his head. But for Taemin, he didn't know what Jason was planning to do. 

"Yeah, thanks." Jason shot him an eye-smile. "Oh and Taemin appa, did you know you're so cute?" Jason cooed, smiling cutely at his 'favorite' appa. Taemin mood drop to the negative state, his face darkening upon hearing such an insulting word.

"Y-yah, I'm not cute... I'm manly!" Taemin argued, feeling rage built up. "Besides, I'm a grown man!" he pouted, crossing his arm in annoyance. 

"But look at that cute face." Jason got off his bed, and pinch Taemin appa's cheek. "How can that be considered manly?" he chuckled, patting his appa's fluffy hair. 

"Aish you..."

"But appa!~ I wanna be adorable like you." Jason stomped his foot, flailing his arms idiotically. In the inside, Jason was exploding in laughter when he saw Taemin appa's face. Taemin was about to respond but Jason interrupted him. "APPA THERE'S A BUG ON YOUR SHOE!" he pretended to scream, kicking randomly in the air. The dancer's eyes popped out in fear.

"BWOH?" Taemin was startled and began rolling around on the ground while screaming. "OH MY GOD, THE BUG'S GONNA KILL ME!" Taemin yelped, running out the door screaming his head off. Jason held his stomach while laughing uncontrollably. 

"Never disturb my beauty sleep." Jason flipped his hair like a diva,something that must have rubbed off from Key, and went to the bathroom.

 

After finishing up, he put on his uniform and went to the living room where his SHINee appas were. He brushed off any dust from his navy colored blazer, and tighten his striped tie comfortably. "Appas, who's going to take me to school today?" he took a seat at the dining table and leaned lazily on the chair. He saw Key appa and Kyung umma cooking together in the kitchen. "KEY APPA, WELCOME BACK!" Jason said cheerfully.

"Hi baby, missed me?" Key gave him a plate of Korean pancakes and ruffled his hair. He smiled sweetly and sat down on the seat across from his child. 

"Yes, Onew was torturing me." Jason whined while stuffing a large amount of Key appa's delicious breakfast into his mouth. Key gave him an odd look and dusted off his apron. 

"How?" Key appa asked.

"With every-" 

"Jason-ah, Onew's not trying to torture you." Kyung came out the kitchen and handed him a box of kimbap for lunch. "If he was, you would've been living with the Soshi moms for the rest of your life." she narrowed her eyes at him and sat next to Key. 

"Better than staying with Onew." Jason mumbled, adding more pancakes into his mouth. "Anyways, who's taking me to school?"

"Can't baby, Fany umma and I are going to a meeting." Key apologize, taking off his apron.

"Umma?" 

"Remember Jonghyun prohibiting me from driving? That crazy dinosaur..." Kyung muttered the last sentence and gave him a 'sorry' smile. Jason sighed and slumped in his chair after finishing the pancakes. Minho's already at the fire department... So no to that. He thought to himself. Then Jason saw Taemin enter the kitchen and then exiting out from it with banana milk in his hand.

"Taemin appa?~ Can you-" 

"No I can't." Taemin said sarcastically and shot Jason with a deadly glare and his expression read 'You're dead to me' look. Jason swallowed a lump from his throat and looked back at Key and Kyung. 

"But... who's going to take me?" Jason whined, and pushed his empty plate towards Key. 

"Onew appa can take you..." Kyung suggested.

"What?! No!" Jason whined again.

"Yah, ten minutes 'til school starts. Let's go Jason." Onew yelled, going to his car downstairs. Jason looked at Key and Kyung but they shooed him away. He groaned, taking his backpack and then following Onew to the car. 

"Just my luck..." Jason face-palmed himself. His last hope came into his head," What about Jonghyun appa?!" He asked before leaving the door, hoping that his skin ship loving appa would be free.

Kyung rolled her eyes, "Do you really think he's in the condition to go? He can't even go to work today and he's making me leave for work later just so I can 'take care' of him."

Jason clasped his hands together and gave Kyung his best aegyo face, "Please umma~ Get Jonghyun appa to take me to school.~"

She blinked, "That's not going to work on me Jason. Jonghyun is is pretty bad condition though, thanks to someone." She turned and stuck her tongue at her brother who just showed up at the door.

Onew sighed, "C'mon Jason, you have 7 more minutes til school starts." Jason sulked in defeat and dragged his feet out to the car.

 

Jason sighed and stare out the window, "Don't you have work like the others? What are you again?"

"Yes I do but it's in the afternoon and I'm a lawyer Jason."

"By some miracle." Jason muttered.

Onew quickly glared at the back of Jason's head but then composed himself, "Ah your aunt Jin Kyong is coming back from America for your birthday."

Jason's mood lightened up and he turned to Onew, "Really?!" He grinned and cupped his face in his hands, falling back into his seat, "Aigo! I haven't seen auntie in so long!"

Onew chuckled, "She's coming back like right on your birthday, she couldn't get a flight sooner. She told me to tell you."

"Ah~ Kai hyung will be questioning my happiness for the rest of the day."

Onew smiled at his son's antics, "Here we are. Have a good day kiddo."

Jason gave Onew his trademark Ice Prince glare, "Don't call me kiddo." He warned before skipping in to campus.

Onew sighed and gazed at Jason, "Just like her again.." He reminisced and then drove back home.

 

"KYAA~! JASON'S HERE~!" A horde of girls screamed when Jason was in sight.

Jason smile, "Annyeong." This simple word causing the girls to melt into a puddle of goo. He nodded his head awkwardly, making all the girls pass out and gasp when they saw him walk towards his bestfriend that was hot and handsome. Jason out stretch his hand and gave his bestfriend a handshake. "Yo Kai." Jason smiled cheekily. Kai stared at his friend weirdly and then linked his arm around Jason's neck.

"What's up, what's with you?" Kai questioned as they walked down the hallways. The older boy noticed Jason's unusual grin that was pasted on his face. Usually the ice prince would remain cold, arrogant, and bipolar due to the influence he gets from his family members but what made Kai wonder the most was the huge smile that took up half his face. He unlinked his arm from Jason and tucked his hands into his jean pockets.

"Aunt Jin Kyong's visiting Seoul." Jason cupped his cheeks in excitement. Then the younger boy pouted at his bestfriend when he saw Kai's blank face.

"OH!" Kai recalled, "Your whacked up aunt right?" 

"Aniyo, that's Se Hun's mom." Jason narrowed his eyes, crossing his arms on top of his chest childishly. Kai's mouth formed an 'O' as he realized his mistake. The two boys felt someone between them, putting his arms around Jason and Kai's shoulder.

"What about my mom?" The two bestfriends were startled from Se Hun's appearance. The maknae, Se Hun flicked Jason's head and released the teens.

"That she's messed up." Kai and Jason replied simultaneously, earning a glare from Se Hun.

"Just because she irons my boxers, doesn't mean you can call her messed up." The maknae lightly punch Kai's arm, and walked closer to Jason. 

"Anyways..." Jason tried to change the subject back to his original one, "So aunt Jin Kyong's coming to Seoul for my birthday and no, she's not the whacked up Kai."

"Just a thought." Kai shrugged, going to his locker. Jason and Se Hun followed the older boy and stood by his locker. Kai threw his backpack inside, taking only a notebook and pencil out from his locker. He shut his locker, having no concerns for the his things to be organized. "And?"

"Whenever she visits, she always gives me presents from America and she always makes my birthday fun." Jason clapped his hands. Kai nodded and patted Se Hun's back when he dismissed himself and went to another class, different from his older friends.

Entering their classrooms, all the girl's screamed when they appeared into their class. Jason sat down in his seat doing what he does everyday in school. Sleep, daze, draw, and staring off wherever in the class, surprising some girls as they thought the famous Jason was staring at them. It continued for the pass few days, but stopped when the special day arrived and he would finally get the truth from his family. 

 

A/N~ Hello readers, it's SoshiAmour this time writing probably around 85%-90% of the chapter. I would've wrote my other fics but I some how got stuck into this. I hope you enjoy this random chapter! Next chapter will reveal EVERYTHING between the family. Click subscribe and comment~ Kamasahamnida! - SoshiAmour 

pandaKyung here! Aish dongsaeng making me sound lazy T-T I wrote most of the last chapter kiddo haha and did the 15 to 10 percent of this chapter and all the grammer editing -sigh- wish I could be a little more laid back about things like that -__-. Tsk tsk not everything, but the begining to everything. Then we'll work off from there alright? The chapters will work out a little different during or after the next chapter. Don't forget to subscribe and comment ^-^ Keeps us motivated. We'll update soon. Thankkyu for reading~! -pandaKyung (BTW Jason's uniform is what Kibum wore in Sujuj's Attack on the Pin up Boys movie ;D)