Chapter 6

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

"Taengoo, Tiffany will be here later" my borther said while fixing his necktie. What did he say?!

"What?!"

"What?" Ji oppa glance at me with a confused look. I don't know that.

"Nothing, why?"

"Just want her to invite dinner with us" 

"Oh really"

"Gonna go now Taengoo, byers" 

Oh no, I think I know what will happen later.

====================

I'm sitting at the couch right now, messed up, TV is talking my mind is flying. Geez, I have the guts that he'll introduce Tiffany as his girl later at dinner. Could this be the worst day of my life? Arghhh I really think I'm the bridge between the two of them. This will not happen if I didn't brought her to my brother's concert, maybe they will not meet, geez I'm thinking badly. So, it's all because of me I guess. Yeah, I think she's destined to meet me so she can meet my brother. That's freaking insane!

*Ding, Dong Ding, Dong* Oh no, if it's Tiffany, she's so early, I don't want to be alone with her...Opening the door..yeah Tiffany, with a baby pink dress, oh no I can smell her sweet rose scent  here..

"Uhm Hi Taeyeon!" eye-smiled, tucking her hair on her ear. Don't do that...

"Hi, Come on in" be calm Taengoo..

Tiffany seated at the couch

"I guess I'm too early" yeah too early

"It's okay" I smiled awkwardly and just sit 1 meter apart from her..

"Uhm How are you?" Tiffany asked

"I'm fine"

"Hmm"

"How are you Tiffany?"

"I'm good, just got busy after graduation, you know the review"

"Hm it's good to be busy than to do nothing"

"Yeah, you're right"

-Silence- It took me a while to ask a question again. My eyes are just gazing at the television..

"Why did you not come here often from the past months?" I asked her while looking into her eyes, still, she keeps staring at me.."Did I do something wrong?"

Her eyes watched me like I'm her favorite movie, but she's kind of sad, her eyes expressing something that I don't know what it is..

Tiffany sighed and closed her eyes " Taeyeon I..there's a reason for all of it, I can't say it for now but Taeyeon I.."

"Taengoooo!!" Oh Ji oppa, internal face palmed.

Oppa just arrived, he really have that great timing all the time. 

"Hi" Ji Oppa smiled and wave from us. 

=================
At dinner..

"Tiffany dear, it's been a long time you didn't visit our Taengoo here." Mom asked softly.

"Yeah, sorry auntie, I'm just kind of very busy on my review"

"Well, thanks for Ji he drags you out of your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter