Chapter 1

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lying on the bed, thinking. Taeyeon an IT graduate trying to find job so that her life will not be boring just like she thinks. An IT graduate means focus on programming, developing web and systems, computer jobs and etc., but, no, taeyeon just focused on computer jobs like encoding, printing, and yeah animation, her favorite, she doesn't even know how did she survived and graduated as an IT student. Rolling on the bed left and right.

"I should really need a job it's been 3 months since I graduated."  Taeyeon sighed putting her left forearm on her head.

"Taeyeon! breakfast is ready now!" Taeyeon's Mom shouted.

"Yes Mom, I'll be there now." 

Eating breakfast, lunch and dinner in her house is her favorite time cause she have the quality time with her family.

"So, when will you find a job?" Jiwoon, her brother asked.

"I'm actually finding a job but no one ever responded to my applications." taeyeon replied.

Jiwoong a manager of a big company, she envied her brother cause he got all the things in life. He's smart, good looking and well behaved person. Well, taeyeon, she's just that average girl don't even know what fashion is, shy and awkward, don't even know how to do make up, always just a shirt and jeans then her brother always remind her "hey, fix yourself, you look like a boy." yeah she describe herself like that.

"By the way taeyeon, your grandma was looking for you, you should visit her. She have a job for you." Her mother smiled.

"Really! well, I should really visit her." Taeyeon got excited. 

Taeyeon abruptly visit her favorite grandma from other town.

"Hey, Grandma!" She hugs her grandma so tight.

"Ohh my taetae!" Grandma hugs her back.

"You just really visit me when it's just about a job". Grandma pouted.

"Aww grandma, not really, I really want to see you cause I missed you. You are not even present on my graduation." taeyeon poute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter