four: surprise

be there for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So how are we going to do this?” Leeteuk asked Heechul, who shrugged indifferent. Leeteuk had been pacing back and forth, and Heechul briefly entertained the thought that Leeteuk looked like he was playing a game of ping pong on his own, which he’d never be able to do even if he was pacing abnormally quick for his usual pace. But Leeteuk was certainly trying.

 

“It was you who wanted to tell the kids.” Heechul pointed out from where he was cuddling with a sleepy Jongwoon on Leeteuk's sofa. The throuple had gathered in Leeteuk's apartment a few hours before they were due to go to the dorms for their monthly gathering to drink and catch up. They were discussing whether they should the members about their relationship, and while yes was the most likely answer, they were still figuring what exactly to tell them. 

 

Well, it was mostly Leeteuk and Heechul firing ideas back and forth, as Jongwoon was half asleep on Heechul's shoulder, as he hadn’t slept for a few days once again, so his hyungs were just letting him sleep as long as he needed to, especially since they knew he would agree with whatever ideas they come up with anyway.

 

“Heechul-ah, that doesn’t mean I’ve got to tell them everything. I’m asking what are we going to tell them, do we just tell them we’re both dating Jongwoon?” Leeteuk pondered out loud, glaring at Heechul when he hummed, not giving him an actual helpful answer like he wanted, but he didn’t really expect much more when every member of the throuple were dead tired from their schedules and promotions. 

 

As much as he was concerned about the health of the members, Leeteuk was equally anxious about having to tell them about the new development to his and Heechul's already established relationship. He wasn’t sure how they’d react to it, but they’d probably be fine with it in retrospect. Yet, Leeteuk was a chronic worrier, so he believed something would go wrong.

 

Heechul rolled his eyes, but extended his arm to him, making sure Jongwoon was still resting on his other one, which was slowly numbing but he didn’t have it in himself to move his dongsaeng.

 

Leeteuk huffed, and slumped down next to Heechul. “We'll just wing it.” Heechul stated, once his arm was occupied by Leeteuk, who recoiled in shock. 

 

He immediately disagreed. “Umm, no. We’re not doing that.” Heechul laughed, and Jongwoon groaned quietly, as he moved his head to rest on Leeteuk’s actual sofa, not enjoying how much Heechul was moving. Leeteuk choked, trying to hide his laughter at Heechul's displeased expression as he tried to tug Jongwoon back over to him, which took a few minutes of a tug of war between the two.

 

Jongwoon now had his head resting on Heechul's upper leg, much to the half-sleeping man's annoyance. Leeteuk was just glad he was sitting on the side of Heechul's injured leg so it didn’t accidentally get hurt by the tugging match. Again. 

 

Leeteuk glanced between the two, smirking knowingly when he noticed Jongwoon's eyes blink open, sneaking a glance at his Heebongie-hyung. Leeteuk leaned back and decided to let his childish boyfriends just do whatever they were about to do. 

 

It turned out to be the right decision when not a minute later, Jongwoon had begun to poke Heechul in the stomach, and Heechul snorted. Jongwoon then shot up and tackled Heechul, who fell onto Leeteuk, who just sat there, ready to accept his fate in whatever was going to happen.

 

Jongwoon persisted in poking Heechul in the abdomen and then under his arms, until Heechul was near hyperventilating on his laughter. Leeteuk smiled fondly on them both, enjoying the mischievous smirk on Jongwoon’s face while he got to play the role of Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter