Character Introduction:

The One Who Lies in Your Heart

Introducing Today's Characters:

Main Character: OC (AKA YOU;))

(Insert picture of yourself xD)

You were a very shy kid growing up. Until you met Soonyoung, the exact opposite of you. You found it very boring and a drag having to go to school, and you hated it. But Soonyoung brought happiness and joy into your life with his bright energy. It was thanks to him that you also met Seungcheol and Chan.

 

 

Kwon Soonyoung: (AKA - Hoshi of SEVENTEEN)
Kwon Soonyoung, your best friend, is a dorky, easy going, energetic individual. He is always vibing and just looking to have fun. He teases you a lot, but loves you more than anyone because you're his best friend. He is also a fire starter XD and always meddling in your life.

 

 

Choi Seungcheol: (AKA - S.Coups of SEVENTEEN)

What is any school drama without that popular guy that everyone loves? That is Choi Seungcheol. Seungcheol is the "prince" of the school. He's smart, good looking, everyone loves him. He is a very quiet, intimidating looking guy. But little did people know he is the softest person on the inside.

 

Lee Chan: (AKA - Dino of SEVENTEEN)

The baby of the group. Chan, growing up, was a huge crybaby. He always complained about things and was easily frustrated or upset. But now he's the exact opposite. Chan is quite mature and grown up now, which shocks you because you always thought that he was a baby, so that is the image you had of him. But he's the completely opposite now.