Day 1 @ All-Star House

All-Star House [HIATUS]

I'm really sorry for not updating for what seems like forever XD I'll update now :)

 

Okay, so, the show is gonna go like a normal day and all that, and just pretend that all this is on camera for the variety show, but after the filming hours, they're still together in the house. But just not on camera. Is that confusing? Yes? No? Please don't hesitate to ask any questions :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1      [Before the filiming starts]

No ones POV:

 

"Omo! Unnie~~~ I'mm sooo excited!" Chunnie has been bugging EunRae for the past 3 hours, and its only 7am.. -.-''

"We know we know~~~Now Chun, go drink your milk. Can't ya see EunRae is a BIT tired?? -.-" Miju laughs from the couch.

*BAM*

The three look down the hallway that leads to their rooms. Because Chunnie was leaning so far back from the couch to see, she fell backwards and another loud thump was heard. 

"Omona....Chunnie kwenchana?? Are you okay??" EunRae worriedly looked at the pouting 'young' one.

"Yah~~What happened?? Nina??? What hap-" Miju spoke as she went down the hallway but got cut off when she saw the scene infront of her. Miju stood their stunned....

"Annyeong Unnie~~~Hehehe...." Nina was on the floor with clothes all over her and the bunkbed was lop-sided. The room looked like a missile jad just crashed into it.

"Nina......WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME!" Miju was rubbing her temples hopelessly..

"Waeyo? What did sh-" EunRae stood wide eyed.

"Ahhhwowww~~~Unnie~~~What happened? Looks soo cool :DDDD" Chunnie came in and started throwing the clothes around the room.

-0-''' -0-'''' -0-''''''' The other threee looked at the OLDEST one in disbelief..thinking whaattta UNNIE..... -.-'''

"Whatever, lets clean up! We have to go to the filming set for 'All-Star House', now-WHAT THE HELL!!!! WHY IS MY BRA ON THE FAN?!!! NINA!!!~~~~" Miju was getting paranoid... ^^"

So their morning for the show was like that............

------------------------------------------------------

[Before the filming......Arrival of the ARTISTS]

 

Prit-T were the first to arrive as they were rookies so they thought arriving early would be polite :)

They were sitting in the loungeroom when the YG artists arrived. Who were: CL, Minzy, Taeyang and Seungri.

"Anneonghaseyoo~~" Prit-T greeted together :)

"Oh haii!~~~:)" The YG's greeted.

"Hey wassup sisttaarr~" Minzy greeted Miju, as they shoulder knudged eachother. 

"Eyy~~Minzyyy~" Miju happily smiled.

EunRae stood kinda awkwardly as everyone chatted away. 

"Haaalllloo~ EunRae" Seungri came over to greet her since she looked a bit lonely.

"Haii~Seungri-ssi" EunRae shyly spoke.

"Noo.....drop the 'ssi', we're bestfriends. What kinda bestfriends call each other 'ssi' ??" Seungri laughed.

"Oh yeh~~~Haha, bestfriend" EunRae chuckled at Seungri's statement.

Although EunRae didn't notice, but CL was glaring at her with jealousy. Chunnie who WAS talking to CL noticed and puffed up her cheeks looking at the laser eyes going across the room.

Then the door opened and the SM artist came in the door. They were...: Jessica, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Krystal, Sulli, Heechul, Yesung, Jonghyun, Taemin.

"Annyeong!!!" Everyone greeted eachother.

Since everyone had arrived, they were gonna start the filming very soon, so everyone started in the living room where everyone sat down.

It was decided that Heechul was going to be kinda the 'host', a bit like the leader of the family, since he was 'kinda' the oldest.

----------------------------------------------

[Filming ON AIR]

"Annyeonghaseyoo!! Fellow TV citizens [<----O_O???] you are now watching All-Star House brought to you by ~~~~~~~. As you may have heard. This new variety is very different from other shows, This is a very realistic, close to reality, show of the REAL~ [LOL] So now, as this is the first day, and first time for shooting this variety, we will start this day with introducing everyone and getting to know one another better! But first, I'll introduce the new rookie group who will be one of the regular guests on this show~ PRIT-T!!!" Heechul introduced.

Now that was just spoken like that by Heechul because it was the start of the episode and day. It will be spoken only like that at the start and end of every episode. So it is a bit like a STARCAM thing.

"Hello~~~my new family members~~!" Heechul started officially, "Well since we just came, we should really introduce ourselves, but i think to make it more fun, we should choose who starts by luck, and we must show one of our talents. How does that sound huh??" Heechul suggested.

"Neh!~~~" Everyone replied.

"Heechul-ssi, how would we decide? Dice? Name in a hat? Spin the bottle?" Hyoyeon questioned.

"Hmmmm~~Well we will be using songs!~~~ Sounds interestinbg right? Well the idea is that, everyone picks a song from a hat, and in shuffle on the iPod, but the thing is, that you will need to dance and sing to a bit of it before you start. So it will choose which one is first~Yeh. Good?"

"Waw~cool idea Heechul, let's do it :)" Seungri cheered. And everyone cheered along.

Everyone had picked out the name of their song from the hat. The first song was F(x)'s 'Danger', and the first person was...............*DRUM ROLL* TAEMIN!

Everyone looked at him laughing as Taemin stood up happily to start dancing. :D

"DTtarattara ttattatta jjaritjjaritalgeoda gunggeumtuseongie neo kkomjjangmara neo ~Jogakjogak ttattatta busyeobogo ttattatta mame deulge neol dasi joriphalgeoya"  Taemin sang and danced femininly to the chorus as everyone cheered along.Nina smiled at Taemin thinking *OMG~~~ Taemin is so cute~~* Jessica was smiling so happily but faded when she saw Nina looking at Taemin. Jessica was thinking *Oh ,..i can just tell by her eyes...she likes him~*

As Taemin ended his dance he started introducing himself as the music was still on inn the background...

"ANNYEONGASEYO!!! I am TAEMIN~~~MAKNAE OF SHINEEEEEEE :DD My Talent is da-" *Remember me.....~~~.* as the song ended Taemin got cut off by Heechul. 

"Thank you Taemin!! Next song please!" Heechul said to the DJ who was Taeyang sitting by the speakers.

"WHAT?! WAEYO?~~~~ i havent finished my introductioonnnn~~~" Taemin pouted.

"Sorry i forgot to say, the introduction ends when the song ends~ hahahaaa SOWWWYY TAEMINNNIEE~~~" Heechul laughed, "NEXT!"

"By the way, my talent is dancing~~" Taemin whispered so everyone could hear, as he shuffled off the 'stage' backwards.

Everyone laughed at his cuteness~

 

Next song is...................................

 

 

Haha, sorry for cutting off there XD The rest of the introduction will be in the next chapter, but i won't introduce EVERYONE~~~ cause thats too much. I will definitely introduce the Prit-T members, and the main guys :) And maybe~~~some others if i have the time :P

 

Once again i'm really sorry about not updating for a long time, but i havent really had the you know, *CLICK* into your head for ideas :P

Anway please comment how you thought about this chapter, and any suggestions you wanna make :)