Day 1 @ All-Star House Pt 2

All-Star House [HIATUS]

I'm free~~soooo i'm updating again :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Next song is.........................

CN BLUES's Love Girl :DDD

anddd the person who hasssss thiss.. is...... CHUNNIE :D

The music went on and Chunnie started to happily play the air guitar and singing to 'Love Girl'~~~

L.O.V.E Girl  nae soneul japgo Fly
L.O.V.E Girl  uh uh, nareul mitgo Fly high
L.O.V.E Boy  Ye-Ye-Yes we can fly to the sky
L.O.V.E Boy  I will take you there baby~~~~

"Annyeonghaseyooo~~I am CHUNNIIIEEEE <3 I'm am a pretty member from PRIT-T :D My talent is playing instruments and AEGYOOOOOOOOOO~~~" Chunnie ended her introduction with the CUTEST aegyo you have ever seen :3

"AHWAAAAAWWW~~~~" Taemin exploded~~~, "SOO CUTEEE :D" Taemin was about to run to her, but got pulled back by Yesung~ ^^

"Yah~Taemin, she's a noona to you~Be more polite" Yesung smiled to you.

"Hehee......." Chunnie smiled a sweet sweet smile to the lovely Yesung.

Sulli who was watching Chunnie with joy, her smile disappeared when she saw how Yesung smiled at her so sweetly *He never smiled like that to me before :(* she thought.

Everyone was complimenting Chunnie about how cute she was, and chatting to her about her talent etc. Sulli looked upset that everyone liked Chunnie amd the Prit-T members.

"Okay~~~NEXT SONG~~!" Heechul ordered.

"Naega jeil jal naga"

"WHOOOOHOOO~~~" Everyone cheered as 2NE1's 'I am the Best' came on. Then started looking around at eachother to see who had the song :)

"YAY!!!! IT'S ME!~~~" Seungri shouted~, "Naega jeil jal naga~~Bam Ratatata Tatatatata~~~~~~" Seungri started dancing the choreography to the song in a goofy manner, but still looking as good as he is.

As he was dancing he was introducing himself, "Heyllooo~~~I'm Seung---'OhMyGod'-ri~~~~[you know how it goes ohmygod in the song?] from the BIG BIG BANG~~~I'm the VIP babeyyy :) My talents are singing? Ummm........BEING THE BEST~~~WOOHOOO! I AM THE BEST~" Seungri was still dancing even if the song ended~~

"woohoo~~gimme a five EunRae :D BESTFRIEND~" Seungri laughed.

EunRae laughed at his goofiness as she high-fived her bestfriend :)

"Seungri being the best??~No no no no, Na na na na~" Heechul sang, "NEXT!~~~"

A few more people's song came on as they introduced them selves, when this this came on......

Roly Poly Roly Roly Poly
nan mireo naedo nan
dashi negero daga ga seo
Roly Poly Roly Roly Poly
naman bo il kkeoya
neo ege nareul boyeo jul kkeoya~~~~~~

Everyone started dancing on their spots to T-ara's 'Roly Poly'

"Oh, i think thats me.....HANG ON~~~" Heechul mumbled then ran off somewhere, coming back with old fashioned lady clothes, sunglasses, and his lady gaga wig~ [LOL?] In the whole outfit, Heechul started dancing the dance which seemed a bit weird o.O ...Well....Heechul was kinda adding his own dance moves to it :P Like old dance moves~

"Annyeonghaseyooooo~~I'm am KIImmm HEEcHUlll~~" Heechul said in a trot voice :)

"I am from~~~ SUPAAA JUNIYOOORR" Heechul started dancing a funny version of Sorry Sorry & Bonamana mixed together :P [i'm not trying to be racist :) just want to make it sound more fun?]

"MY TALENTSSS ARE~~~~ acting~" Heechul then went into acting mode with Roly Poly still in the background, " Neo ttaemunae

...... Neo ttaemunae!!!!! [Because of you]" Heechul started bashing the ground with his hand. [You know how a lot of artists imitate that scene from that drama?]

People were laughing from the entertainment given. Chunnie chuckled at her adorable friend.

"NEXT!!!!" shouted Yesung.

"Neo ttaemu---" Heechul then realised what Yesung said, "YAH!~~~i am the one who says 'NEXT!!' not you~~~"

"But hyung~~~the song ended like 5 minutes ago...." Taemin complained.

"Oh...okayy,...neext....." Heechul blankly waved off.

Bubble Bubble Bubble Pop!
Bubble Bubble Pop! Pop!~~~~

"Bubble Bubble Bubble Pop! Bubble Bubble Pop! Pop!" Everyone sang along.

"Mine~Mine~~" EunRae sang as she stood up.

She started dancing and singing to this 'BUBBLE POP~~' "Annyeonghaseyoo~~I'm EUNRAE~~~FROM PRIT-T~~~" EunRae said as Seungri kept on chanting 'EunRae~EunRae~" in the crowd. "My talents are da-da-da-da-dancing~~~~" EunRae ended exactly when the song ended with a 'POP'.

"WHOOOHOOOO~~~THATS HOW ITS DONE EUNRAEE~~~~~ GIMMEEE A TEN!~~" Seungri cheered.

"Hahah~~~" EunRae chuckled as she hig-tenned Seungri. CL in the background watched clenching her teeth. Miju saw this and quickly yelled "NEXT!!!"

Would you be my girlfriend? Oh~~~~                                                                                                                                                                             Nan neoui Boyfriend                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Nan neoui Girlfriend~~~~~

"WOOOPPWOOPP~~~" everyone and i mean EVERYONE started dancing the dance which seemed aegyo?

"Ohahaha....that's me...~~~" Miju awkwardly smiled ^^

"GO MIJU~~~" Jonghyun smiled . Miju blushed :P

"Ojig nan neoui Boyfriend eh eh eh eh                                                                                                                                                                     Neomanui Boyfriend eh eh eh eh                                                                                                                                                                                      Naega neol jikyeojulge neol hangsang akkyeojulge                                                                                                                                                       Ojig neol wihan naega dwae julge~~~~~"

Miju danced swiftly, flawlessly~~

"Annyeonghaseyo~~My name is Miju~~I'm  Japanese, Konichiwa :) I'm the leader of Prit-T ;D" Miju introduced~

Everyone cheered~~~~

"My talents are dancing and singing :)" Miju sang, "Would you be my Boyfriend?"

Jonghyun smiled at the last sentence, *Of course i will :D* He thought

Krystal, who has been staring at Jonghyun for the past hour~Frowned.

Everyone shouted a 'YES' at her question~

"NEXT!~!"

Let's go
S.I.S.T.A.R, Sistar!
Baby stop breakin' my heart (oh no)
You heard me? No more next time!
I hope you got that boy~~~

"Hey girls, It's gon' be alright, Hey boys, Better make it right,Hey girls, We got ya back" Everyone sang along~

"It's Jonghyun~!!!!" Taeyang laughed~~

Jonghyun who looked SLIGHTY embarrassed stood up and went up 'stage'

"Come on HYUNG!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!~~~~OH MAAAA BOYYY~~" Taemin sang as he did the body wave sitting down.

Jonghyun then despite how it would look started dancing ily to the song~ "Oh Ma Boy ~ Oh Ma Boy ~Baby, Niga museun sarangeul ara, nae mam man apa, Oh Ma Boy ~ Oh Ma Boy ~Baby, Niga eotteohke nae mameul ara, Don't let me down Boy~~~" 

Everyone was laughing how Jonghyun could do a y body wave like that~ :P He looked quite funny~ but it was still HOT~ Miju though :D But he forgot to introduce himself XD

"YEH!~~~that was hot Jonghyun~~~~you forgot to introduce yaself but thats okay, saves time~NEXT!!" Heechul yelled.

(Shubiduba ppa ppa ppa
Shubiduba ppa ppa ppa
Ralala lala rararira)
Jangmiggot han songireul batgo
Neoege gobaekeul batgo
Nae maemun sharalalala (sharalalala)
Bamhaneuli byeoldo noraehae~~~~

Secret's 'Starlight Moonlight' came on~~~

You could just see all these arms swaying with the sweet melody~~

"Yesung Yesung HAS IT~~" Minzy shouted.

"kakakakaakkaka~~~~~I have it :D" Yesung laughed to himself

Yesung just did the dance to the main chorus part and sat down~ cause he said he hurt his foot :P Now really now Yesung~~~.

"Good job Yesung~~~" Chunnie knudged Yesung.

"Yeh i know right?!~~~~KYAYAKYAKYAKYA~~"

"NEXT!!!!" Heechul suddenly shouted into Yesung's ear which made him jump with shock. Chunnie looked at him amused.

Hullyeo peojineun umage matchweo
Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up
On sesangi hamkke michyeo
Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up~~~~

"YYYEHHHH~~~~~PUT YOUR HANDS UP EVERYBODY!!!!" Everyones hand were up in the air~~Unlike the last song, this time, it was a LOT more energetic :P 

Nina stood up from her spot and started dancing looking really hypted up :D

Now
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put~~~~~

Nina started introducing herself as everyone stood up and danced along with the music, which was very helpful to enthusiaste people :D "Annyeong everyone~~~~~I'm Nina~~~From Prit-T, My talents are dancing and rapping :D~~~WOO~~NOW, PUT YOUR HANDS UP ~~~~"

"Oh waw~~Time past by so quickly!! Well that was Day 1 of All-Star House!! Please stay tuned for tomorrows episode!!! Good NIGHT!!~~~" Heechul said Good Bye, as he went back to dancing with everyone...

They partied as the night ended..........

Day 1 @ All-Star House............Stay tuned for tomorrows episode :D

 

ANNYEONG!~~~

---------------------------------------------------------

So................how was it? A bit boring?? or??? Well hope you guys liked it :D Please comment :D

 

LYRICS FROM LYRICSMODE :D THANK YOU!