Day 2 @ All-Star House Pt 1

All-Star House [HIATUS]

First day of term today :) I was in the mood to update :D

Not edited, Sorry XP

------------------------------------------------------

 

Although it had only been a day at All-Star House everyone had already started bonding with one another...

Since we wanted to make this more like an actual family (which is hard cause of the many people), there are 4 rooms for the artists, in girls room ~A~ (GA) is Chunnie, Sulli, Nina, Jessica &Minzy. Then in girls room ~B~ (GB) is Miju, EunRae, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Krystal & CL.  In the boys room ~C~ (BC) is Taeyang, Jonghyun & Heechul, then in boys room ~D~ (BD) is Seungri, Yesung & Taemin.

[4 in the morning @ All-Star House......]

 

In room GB.....

Miju was the first to wake up feeling really hungry, turning to her side trying to get up she elbows EunRae in the face accidentally waking her up unhappily.

"Yah~~~~Miju-ah!" EunRae complains massaging her face with her palms while still half alseep.

"Mianhae~~I'm getting up." Miju whispered to make sure she didn't wake anybody else up.

"Waeyo? It's so early and filming doesn't start until 8~" EunRae debated.

"Don't worry, I'm the one waking up not you." Miju started dressing herself into comfortable clothes.

"Okay then......I want pancakes with strawberry milk for breakfast!!!!" EunRae loudly whispered to the Miju leaving the room. Miju chuckled lightly. As she walked down the hallway towards the stairs, a dark figure was sitting half way down the first flight of stairs, staring at the beautiful sight of early Seoul with street lights flashing like fireworks. Since the lights were still turned off, Miju couldn't figure who it was. So she walked down carefully when the person turned around surprised at her arrival.

"Oh, Good Morning Miju-ssi! You're up early~" Jonghyun smiled.

"Good morning~not as early as you, haha" Miju smiled shyly.

"You're right~Why you up?" Jonghyun chuckled scratching his head.

"I'm gonna make breakfast"

"Really? Want me to help??" Jonghyun offered.

"Sure!~"

 

Meanwhile in room BC......

Taeyang sat up in his bed and looked out the window next to him, noticing how early it still is, he glanced around the room and found that Jonghyun wasn't in his bed. He got out of bed and opened the door about to leave when...

"Yah! What! Why you looking at me huh?? You think you're tough???!!!!! YAH!~~~~Come back, don't run awa---URRGHH!" Taeyang turned to where the sound had come from, which turns out to be Heechul waking up from his dream, no, nightmare........Taeyang laughed at the sight as he went over to help Heechul up.

"Oh my GAD! That was sooooooo scary......Taeyang you should've seen~These big FAT SUMO wrestlers were like chasing me, and one head locked me and I was like 'AHHH' you shou--" Heechul was WAY too hyped and LOUD that Taemin ran in from next door and covered his hyungs mouth.

"OMG~Like SO LOUD~~~" Taemin feminely squeaked.

"I'll leave him to you now" Taeyang laughed as he left the room.

"Whats going on? Why so loud for Heechul oppa?" Chunnie walked past the room rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Yaahhsgfdf~ savwcw menebe" Heechul tried calling for help but couldn't since Taemin was still clutching onto his mouth. Until he finally let go and walked back to his room yawning, "What?? What was the point of that Taemin.....You just lost against me :)" Heechul cheered.

"Why hyung? Again?" Taemin pretended to charge again, as he stepped back for a run up he felt himself bump against something, or someone...

"Omo~!" the voice squealed.

"Wow~~~SORRYYYY NINAAAA!!!!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!!~~~" Taemin pouted at Nina apologeticly which looked hell-asss CUTE XD

"It's okay. I'm fine~" Nina assured looking shy as ever infront of the CUTE boy who was STARING at her with pleading eyes that seemed like they wanted to say, "I'm SHO SHORRY~~~FORGIVE MEH!"

"Taemin don't scare her~~~~~" Heechul laughed OUT LOUD as he closed he door.

"I'm sorry NINA~~~Let's walk to dinner together?? Yes? YAY~~~~" Taemin cheered.

"You mean breakfast? Yeh sure~" Nina chuckled.

"Oh yeh~ Silly meeee~~" Taemin laughed as they skipped down together.

In room GA......

Sulli, Jessica and Minzy were the only ones in the room.

"Unni, Krystal seemed really unhappy yesterday." Sulli whispered to Jessica.

"What? Did she? Why?"

"I don't really know...but she was looking at Jonghyun the WHOLE time, but then i can't remember when, it suddenly went :(, i think it was......when.....Miju went up....yeh then!" Sulli stated as she tried to act out the expression.  ------->   :) <3 -->  :( 3

"Chinjja?" Jessica looked worried for her dongsaeng.

"Do you think Krystal like Jonghyun?"

"Yeh, i think so. Cause she doesn't just stare at someone for no reason..."

"Should we help her?"

"Why are you always wanting to help, what about yourself? Are you gonna do anything about Yesung?" Jessica teased.

"Shut it." Sulli gave up on their conversation knowing where it was leading to, and left the room.

Minzy who had heard the conversation was also concerned for her bestfriend, Miju.

"Oh, Minzy~Good morning~" Jessica greeted.

"Good morning~" Minzy replied as they all left the room.

In the kitchen.....

 

"Waaahh~~~Miju~You make yummy pancakes :D " Jonghyun praised as he tried one of Miju's freshly made pancakes.

"Thanks, :)" Miju happily said, glad that he likes them, "Drink some milk too." She handed hima glass of strawberry milk. Jonghyun smiled and gladly excepted the glass.

Then everyone started coming in and seated themselves at a spot on the table.

"Wow....Miju noona did you make all this?" Taemin gaped at all the yummy and mouth watering food placed before him.

"No, I did. Pffft~ Of course she did! Why? You think i did??" Jonghyun laughed as he was playfully giving Miju a massage.

"I was just saying~~~~GEEEEZ HYUNG!" Taemin stuck his tongue out not pleased. Miju chuckled at the two.

"Looks good~~~" Yesung sat down, along with the others.

When everyone was seated, they all called out in unison, "Thanks god~We will start eating :D"

As everyone was enjoying the lovely meal, they chatted away with each other.

Time passed quickly as it was about time to start filming since the camera crew had just arrived.

Everyone was seated in the living room like usual in a circle ready for the show to begin.

5................4................3................2................1..........ACTION!~

The filming started...

"Good Morning everyone!! You are now watching All-Star House brought to you by~~~~~~~~. As many may know, yes, today is Day 2 since we have moved into this house filled with adventure for us to explore!~In yesterdays episode we introduced ourselves to get along together like a family. Today, we will be preparing for a Movie Night that we will be holding in this house tonight~And you're invited.......to watch :D" Heechul started the show.

Heechul sat back down with the group and started saying...

"So, we will have a Movie Night tonight~Excited???" Heechul cheekily questioned.

"NEH!" Everyone cheered.

"So i  was thinking we should watch a different varieties of movies. Like horror, chick flicks, mystery, comedy etc.. any suggestions?"

"We should watch MeanGIRLS~~~~" Taemin suggested rather happily.

"Harry Pooooter~~~" "INCEPTION!" "Human Centipede?" "Bridesmaids~ XD" "Paranormal Activity~~~" All these different names were called out.

"Well, since today we're preparing for the Movie Night, everyone should have jobs, like; renting the movies; buying the food and drinks; buying props or costumes; and setting up the cinema in here...." Heechul explained.

"So who's doing what?" Seohyun asked.

"hehehheheheh~~~~~~'name out of a hat' time :D" Heechul laughed evilly......

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Start of Day 2 :D Movie Night~~~~ Sounds interesting XD

 

Please comment and subscribe :D