Abduction to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Donning a black leather jacket with matching ripped jeans, Oh Sehun gave off that confidence only found in a top-tier ranking gang member. And Kim Jahyun couldn’t look away. 

 

She sat under the big tree in the quad of her college campus, aiming to study her textbook but instead studying the tough features of the upperclassmen's face. Or, so she assumed he was an upperclassman at her school if he was in the heart of campus only the only campus residents knew about. Not that he had stopped by to make a drug deal. 

 

Jahyun had never even seen a drug in person, let alone knew what to make of the awkward eye contact her classmate tried to make with the tall cool guy as he looked away, aiming to slip something into the younger kid’s hand. The kid fumbled and dropped the baggy, making Jahyun laugh. Sehun caught her gaze, and she looked back down at her textbook, feeling like she shouldn’t have witnessed what had just happened. 

 

Her heart grew louder, thumping in her chest she could feel the vibrations running up her neck and tickling her jaw as the handsome man walked towards her. He squatted in front of her, his face too close to hers, as he peered over her textbook. 

 

“You didn’t see anything, am I right?” Sehun said with a wink. 

 

Jahyun swallowed, too embarrassed by her flushed cheeks to speak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter