Chapter 5

My Unnie Fell Inlove to me

Chapter 5 [The Moms’ Are Back!]

 

          Continuation…

 

After their breakfast, Chaeyoung went back to his apartment and Mina went to open the café.

 

Chaeyoung went straight to his bathroom to take a bath and chat with his friends to tell them the good news.

 

 

                                      [“The Dorkz”]

 

Cub: “Guys! I have good news!”

Tofu: “Woah! What is it? Feels like your happy about it.”

Yoda: “Well that’s new.”

Tofu: “You can say that again.”

Yoda: “Well that’s new.”

Tofu: “I said it sarcastically. Isn’t it obvious?”

Yoda: “Nope.”

Cub: “Anyways!”

Cub: “The good news is that I finally found my noona!”

Yoda: “The one you told us about?”

Tofu: “The one whose house was burn and died?”

Cub: “Yeah, that one.”

Yoda: “Are you sick?”

Tofu: “Dude, I think we need to go there.”

Cub: “Wait, no. I’m fine!”

Cub: “Guys?”

Cub: “Guys!”

Tofu: “Don’t worry! We’re on our way!”

Cub: “I told you- Nevermind.”

Tofu: “See you soon. Tzuyu can’t text you, he is driving us over there.”

Cub: “You don’t need a car to go here you know? We’re just neighbors for God’s sake!”

Tofu: “Ah… Right! He is… on a call with Sana.”

Yoda: “I wasn’t!”

Cub: “Just get your /

 

But before Chaeyoung could finish his text, he heard his doorbell and quickly opened the door for them.

 

Chaeyoung: “Guys I-“

Dahyun: “You ok?!” he asked and touched his head.

Tzuyu: “Careful tofu, he might kill you after this.”

Dahyun: “Ah! I’m sorry! Please don’t kill me!”

Chaeyoung: “I would literally kill both of you if you don’t stop overreacting and being so dramatic.”

Tzuyu: “You aren’t letting us in?”

Chaeyoung: “You can go in.”

Dahyun: “Wow! Your house is clean. Oh! Look at this comfy seat.” But before he can sit, Chaeyoung spoke.

Chaeyoung: “Did I told you to sit down?”

Dahyun: “Come on now hot head.”

Chaeyoung: “Anyways, It’s real. Mina noona is alive. She’s the friend of your girlfriends.”

Tzuyu: “That is Myoui Mina. Not KIM MINA. Know the difference dude.”

Chaeyoung: “She told me that she change her surname and used her grandmother’s surname cause she hates her dad.”

Dahyun: “When did you guys talk?”

Chaeyoung: “Yesterday. The time when I asked you which café is closer here.”

Dahyun: “Ahh… The one where Mina works?”

Chaeyoung: “You did it on purpose, didn’t you?”

Dahyun: “Did I? What? NO, why would I?”

Tzuyu: “You're dead.” He whispered to Dahyun.

Dahyun: “W-what? What… did you order, chae?”he said changing the topic

Chaeyoung: “Latte and 2 slices of Strawberry cake.”

Dahyun: “That’s expensive.”

Chaeyoung: “Well, not really. She said that the cake is on the house. So, I got a little discount.”

Dahyun & Tzuyu: “For Real?!”

Chaeyoung: “Yeah… is the cake that expensive?”

Dahyun: “Of course it is! It’s 3 times the price of the Latte! The price of their cake is very expensive ‘cause it tastes so good.”

Chaeyoung: “Wow.”

Dahyun: “So, what happened next?”

Chaeyoung: “Well, when I was about to go out of the café, she called me and asked me to accompany her because her friends slash (/) your girlfriends is out so she’s afraid. She told me she has a phobia of being alone.”

Dahyun: “Then?”

Chaeyoung: “Then, I agreed. At first, I didn’t but I did. I don’t know how but she knows my weakness.”

Tzuyu: “Strawberries.”

Chaeyoung: “You guys told her?”

 Dahyun: “We did.”

Tzuyu: “We didn’t”

Chaeyoung: “I want the truth.”

Dahyun: “We didn’t. Sana and Momo told her.”

Tzuyu: “We were on a double date and somehow our topic went to the both of you.”

Dahyun: “Yeah. Now can you finish the story?”

Chaeyoung: “Why would I?”

Dahyun: “Come on now, don’t be such a killjoy.”

Chaeyoung: “I’m not the only killjoy here.”he said and looked at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: “Why are you looking at me?”

Dahyun: “Just finish it.”

Chaeyoung: “Fine… So, we bought strawberries and drinks. We told each other stories, scratch that, she told me her story and half of her story was also half of my story. She was crying and she fell asleep. I clean up a little and put her to bed but when I was about to leave she held me back so we- “

Dahyun: “You two slept together?!”

Chaeyoung: “Yeah.”

Dahyun & Tzuyu: “What?!”

Chaeyoung: “We’re siblings. My mom adopt her when we were kids. Though it’s not yet official since she was kidnapped but somehow she’s still my sister. So, I think it’s normal.”

Dahyun: “Normal… Do you think it’s normal, Tzu?”

Tzuyu: “No.”

Dahyun: “Of course it’s not! You’re a boy and she’s a girl!”

Chaeyoung: “It’s not like I would do anything bad to her!”

Dahyun: “Yeah, right.”

Chaeyoung: “Anyways, my mom will go back here in 3 days.”

Tzuyu: “Wait, really? Together with my mom?”

Chaeyoung: “I’m not so sure.”

Dahyun: “Their tour is done?”

Chaeyoung: “Nope. She will come because I told her the news about Mina unnie.”

Tzuyu: “Ahh, ok.”

Dahyun: “By the way, guys. Momo and I planned to go on a vacation with you guys.”

Tzuyu: “The 6 of us?”

Dahyun: “Yeah.”

Chaeyoung: “Where?”

Dahyun: “I don’t know, anywhere in the southeast?”

Chaeyoung: “South… east… Malaysia? The Philippines?”

Tzuyu: “How about Hong Kong? China? Taiwan?”

Dahyun: “Nahh, that’s your hometown and it's not even southeast. Let’s go to Chaeyoung’s suggestions. A place where none of us know a single place so- “

Tzuyu: “So we will get lost and sleep on the streets. Is that your plan?”

Dahyun: “Chill dude, we have google maps.”

Chaeyoung: “Ok, ok. So, when are we going to take off?”

Dahyun: “Maybe after our meet-ups with our moms. We need to inform the girls too before we go.”

Tzuyu: “Right, so I’m hungry.”

Chaeyoung: “You two haven’t eaten breakfast yet?”

Dahyun & Tzuyu: “Not yet.”

Chaeyoung: “Let’s have brunch then.”

Dahyun: “Your treat?”

Chaeyoung: “No. You pay what you order.”

Dahyun: “Aww man!”

Chaeyoung: “You want to eat alone or what?”

Dahyun: “Fine, let’s go.”

 

The 3 went to have brunch and did what they have to do. (I’m going to skip this ‘cause I can’t think of a scene, so moving on.)

 

The day their mom arrives…

 

 

It’s early in the morning and 2 dorks barge inside Chaeyoung’s apartment room. They know that sometimes Chaeyoung is a sleepyhead, so hear they are trying to get the sleepy cub up to his feet.

 

Dahyun: “Chae! Chae! Chae! We need to go now, better get your up.” He said as he keeps tapping Chaeyoung’s cheeks.

Chaeyoung: “It’s too early.” He covered his face.

Dahyun: “Our mom will soon arrive at the airport and we have to fetch them.”

Chaeyoung: “5 more minutes.”

Dahyun: “Just 5 more ok?”

Chaeyoung: “Hmm.” He hummed.

 

          5 minutes later…

 

Dahyun: “Chae! Chae! Chae! Your 5 minutes is up, let’s go now!” he said and started tapping his cheeks, again.

Chaeyoung: “5 more minutes.”

Dahyun: “You said that earlier. Come on. Tzu help me wake this cub.”

Tzuyu: “Hey, Chae- Oh, Mina noona is here.”

Dahyun: “Stop lying.”

Tzuyu: “You know that I don’t lie, right?”

Mina: “Hi.” She said and went inside Chaeyoung’s bedroom. “C’mon Chaeyoung. Mom is waiting for us.”

 

When Chaeyoung heard Mina’s voice, he woke up as if he had just a bad dream.

 

Chaeyoung: “MINA NOONA?! What are you doing here? How did you know my address? And how did you get in?”

Mina: “Tzuyu texted me earlier saying that you don’t want to get up and wanted my help to wake you up. He told me your address and your door wasn’t lock so I got in. Why? Am I not welcome? Because if not- “

Chaeyoung: “What? NO! You’re very welcome here.” He looks at the two and glared at them, then he sighs. “Give me 10 minutes to prepare everything.”

Mina: “Ok, while you do your things. I will cook for the 4 of us.”

Dahyun: “Oh~ You need to taste her cooking. She is pretty good at cooking.”

Chaeyoung: “Yeah whatever, I’ll go now.” He was about to leave the room when Mina spoke.

Mina: “If you keep being mean to me and to your friends I will leave and never want to see your face anymore.”

Chaeyoung: “Ok, fine. I’m sorry ok? You can… I don’t know. Do anything you want, but don’t- please don’t make a mess.”

Dahyun: “I can’t believe that a penguin can tame a tiger.”

Tzuyu: “I know right.”

Chaeyoung: “I’ll… go take a bath now.”

Mina: “Great. You two help me.”

Dahyun & Tzuyu: “Aye, Aye, Captain.”

 

Chaeyoung finished taking a bath and Mina finished cooking their breakfast. They ate and went straight to the airport.

 

 

To be Continued…