Chapter 6

My Unnie Fell Inlove to me

Chapter 6 [The incident]

 

                    Continuation…

At the airport…

 

Four of them went to the airport using their own car except for Mina.

They are now outside the airport waiting for their moms to come to them.

 

Chaeyoung: “Ughh! What’s taking them so long?”

Dahyun: “Mom said they’re almost here.”

Tzuyu: “My mom said so too. How about you Chae?”

Chaeyoung: “She said the same thing… for about 30 minutes ago? Ughh!”

Mina: “Calm down. You just need patience.”

Chaeyoung: “30 minutes isn’t enough?”

Mina: “Nope. You need to wait until they got here.”

Dahyun: “She’s right. You’ve waited years for your sister, but you can’t even wait over 30 minutes for your mom.”

Chaeyoung: “Ok! Fine! Let’s wait, I’ll wait. Geez.”

Tzuyu: “Don’t worry, you don’t have to wait anymore.”

Chaeyoung: “Eh? Why is that?”

Tzuyu: “Because… They’re here! Mom!” he shouted and run to hug his mom.

Mrs. Chou: “Sweetie! I missed you!” she hugged back. “You’ve grown tall! Wow!”

Dahyun: “Eomma!” he said and was about to hug her mom but his mom stopped him and started scolding him.

Mrs. Kim: “Don’t Eomma me! Look at you! You haven’t grown an inch! Look at Tzuyu and Chaeyoung!”

 

Dahyun looks at both of his friends sending help but they just laugh at him.

 

Dahyun: “Can’t you be sweeter mom?”

Mrs. Kim: “Sweet your !”

Dahyun: “I love you too, mom.” He said sarcastically.

 

Mrs. Son: “Honey! Are you ok?” she asked and checked his temperature. “How are you?”

Chaeyoung: “I miss you too mom.”

Mrs. Son: “Who’s this beauty?” she gasps. “Are you his girlfriend?”

Chaeyoung: “What?”

Mina: “What?”

Mrs. Son: “You have beautiful eyes, Nice nose, clean teeth, Good posture, you look calm and perfect for my son. You can start calling me mom.”

Chaeyoung: “Mom! Will you calm down?”

Mina: “You can’t shout to your mother like that!”

Chaeyoung: “I’m sorry. Mom look. She’s Mina unnie, the one I’m talking about. And she’s really going to call you mom because she’s your adoptive daughter.”

Mrs. Son: “Is this true?” she looked at Mina.

Mina: “I… I guess?”

Mrs. Son: “Alright, let’s cut the talk for now. Let’s talk home.”

Chaeyoung: “Great.”

Mrs. Son: “Home, not your apartment. Got it?”

Chaeyoung: “But- Fine.”

Mrs. Son: “We’re going first.”

Mrs. Chou: “Alright.”

Tzuyu: “Wait, mom. How many days are you going to stay here?”

Mrs. Chou: “Just today. We’re going again tomorrow morning.”

Mrs. Kim: “Yeah, so just take a rest and bond with your moms cause we will finish this tour of ours soon enough.”

Mrs. Son: “Alright, see you tomorrow ok? You boys, drive safe, ok?”

Dahyun & Tzuyu: “Yes Maam.”

Mrs. Son: “Bye.”

 

 

After that, they parted ways and talk things out. (I’m going to skip this again. But for a good reason. You’ll know it soon) Mina told Mrs. Son her story when they finished their lunch. Mrs. Son was about to prepare the papers on adopting Mina because it was unofficial, but Mina stopped her and said things to convince her. Mrs. Son agreed in making a fake file for Mina.

After the confirmation, the moms went away again and continued their tour.

 

 

The six gathered in a restaurant to plan when and where they will go since they haven’t discussed it together.

Dahyun and Momo suggested the Philippines, Tzuyu, and Sana suggested Brunei and Chaeyoung and Mina Suggested going to Malaysia.

 

Dahyun: “Aunt Son said that the Philippines is a nice place and has nice and polite people. They have plenty of places to visit and have many beach resorts.”

Momo: “They also have great foods and plenty of nice desserts.”

Sana: “Oh~ I think I kinda like to go there. What do you think Baby?”

Tzuyu: “Anywhere you go, I’ll go.”

Chaeyoung; “But Malaysia is also nice, it has similarities with the Philippines but different foods and also have plenty of beaches to visit.”

Mina: “I kinda like the Philippines to cub. Maybe we go to Malaysia next time.”

Chaeyoung: “Fine. What clothes are we going to wear?”

Dahyun: “Great! Philippines’ weather is always sunny so wear something thin, but on the night, it’s pretty cold so might as well bring some jackets.”

Tzuyu: “How’d you know these kinds of stuff?”

Dahyun: “Google?”

Tzuyu: “So, when are we going?”

Momo: “Tomorrow.”

Chaeyoung: “How many days are we going to stay there?”

Momo: “1 week or more.”

Mina: “Prepare 5 pairs of clothes.”

Sana: “We can just prepare at least 3.”

Chaeyoung: “I’ll prepare 5 then.”

Tzuyu: “3 for me.”

Dahyun: “How about you babe? How many pairs of clothes are you going to bring?”

Momo: “Me? Maybe 4. But you need to prepare 10 bowls of Jokbal. I don’t want to miss them when we’re on a vacation.”

Dahyun: “Can you please stop thinking about food? You’re going to get fat if you eat too much.”

Momo: “Fine, just bring 3 bowls of it.” She said and pouted.

Chaeyoung: “Ok, you disgust-“

Mina: “Ehem.”

Chaeyoung: “I mean, let’s order for our lunch shall we?”

Momo: “Wah, I can’t believe a penguin can tame a tiger.”

 Sana: “I know right.”

 

Dahyun and Tzuyu looked at each other, smirked, and said the same thing at the same time.

“That is what we said!”

 

Chaeyoung: “You guys are lucky that my unnie is here. If not then I will literally- “

Mina: “Ehem.”

Chaeyoung: “Will literally treat you guys next time.” He said and faked a smile. The rest giggles and started ordering their food.

 

 

On the corner of the restaurant…

 

BG1: “They are taking a vacation in the Philippines, tomorrow boss. What will we do?”

Boss: “Mess the engines up. Let them pay for what they’ve done.”

BG1: “Copy that, boss.” He said and left the restaurant.

 

After their lunch, they went back to their apartments and prepare their luggage.

 

Morning came and they are now inside the airplane waiting for other passengers to go to their seats and for the plane to take off.

The seating arrangements:

S = Stranger

W = Window

C = Chaeyoung

Mi = Mina

D = Dahyun

Mo = Momo

T = Tzuyu

Sa = Sana

 

 

W | Sa | T | S |     | S | C | Mi |          | S | S | S | W

W | S | D | Mo|     | S | S | S |           | S | S | S | W

 

After 10 minutes, they finally took off and the ride was a little bumpy. At first, they thought that it was normal, but after some time their ride was shaky, and some passengers were panicking.

The flight attendants tried to calm the passengers down but the ride won't stop shaking. Chaeyoung looked outside to see if the weather is bad or if something was wrong, and there it is, a cloud of smoke on the propeller.

He told the other passengers about the problem of the plane to calm them down but they went crazier.

He didn’t waste any more time, he wears his backpack that is filled with 2 pairs of clothes, a sachet of classic coffee, a bottle of water, and a tie box.

The six gathered and hugged each other then ‘CRASH’

 

Author's Note:
Hey guys~! I posted another chap because I can't post this or next week so I'm going to double the update for now. 

Hope you guys like this Chapter! 

Have a nice day and Be safe!

-Yana ^-^