Chapter 3

My Unnie Fell Inlove to me

 

Chapter 3 [Cinema]

 

Another day has come and Chaeyoung is out with his friends Tzuyu and Dahyun.

They are headed to the Cinema to watch a movie with Tzuyu’s and Dahyun’s girlfriends.

At first, Chaeyoung just wanted to paint and do other stuff that feels peaceful and all, but the two dorks convinced him by saying, and I quote ‘We will give you all strawberry fruits and foods and candies we see and if you want it.’ Said Tzuyu. ‘Yes, yes! And we can also give you a strawberry mascot if you want. Just come with us!’ Dahyun said. And Chaeyoung gave up since he just ran out of strawberries on his fridge. It was a good offer anyways.

Here they are now outside the movie theatre waiting for the dorks' girlfriends.

Chaeyoung: “Ugh, where are they? The movie is almost going to start.”

Dahyun: “Just chill dude, they are still probably making themselves beautiful in front of our handsome face, right Tzu?”

Tzuyu: “Yeah.”

Chaeyoung: “Ugh, I hate girls.”

Tzuyu: “Yeah, but when you fall in love you will one day take those words back to your mouth saying you never mention those words.”

Chaeyoung: “Don’t worry, I won’t just fall in love with someone.” He said flatly.

Dahyun: “Oh! Oh! Oh! The girls are here!” he said pointing to their her’

Momo: “Hi babe!” she said and kissed Dahyun’s cheeks.

Sana: “Hi Baby Yoda~”

Tzuyu: “Is that really the name you will call me?”

Sana: “It’s cute. And I like it! So I will always call you Baby Yoda.” She said and gave Tzuyu a peck on the lips.

Chaeyoung: “Can we go inside now? You guys are disgusting me.”

Tzuyu: “Get yourself a girlfriend dude.”

Chaeyoung: “Don’t want to, never will.”

Dahyun: “Let’s go inside now, we already bought the popcorns.”

Momo: “Wait, we brought another friend. She just went to the bathroom for a sec.”

Sana: “Speaking of which, there she is. Mina! Here!”

 

Mina went to her friends and said Hi to the boys and when she turned to the left, she saw Chaeyoung. Her savior the day some erts want to do something bad about her.

When chaeyoung heard the name ‘Mina’ he looked for the person's face and there she is, the one he saved from the erts.

 

Chaeyoung: “Mina?!”

Mina: “Chaeyoung?!”

Dahyun: “You guys know each other?” he asked looking at them both.

Sana: “You didn’t tell us that you know Chaeyoung, Mina.”

Mina: “He… He was the guy who saved me from those erts I’ve mentioned you guys.”

Momo: “The one you said who was cool and handsome and- “ she was about to continue when she met Mina’s glare then decided to change the topic. “Since we're all here, can we go inside? The movie is about to start.”

Mina: “Is it an action movie? Romance? Comedy?”

Sana: “It’s Horror.” And they finally entered the theatre.

Mina: “H-hor-ror?”

Sana: “Just go to your seat, my dear friend.”

 

Chaeyoung first went to his seat followed by Dahmo and SaTzu. And the seating arrangement is:

Stranger, Tzuyu, Sana, Momo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Mina, WALL

When Mina was about to sit Chaeyoung suddenly spoke.

 

Chaeyoung: “What are you doing here? You’re supposed to go to your seat.” He said coldly.

Mina: “Yeah, I know. But that (pointing next to Chaeyoung) is my seat.”

Chaeyoung: “God, what is the universe planning to do.” He muttered.

Mina: “Can I take my seat now?”

Chaeyoung: “You can stand there if you want.”

Mina: “You’re mean.” she said pouting.

Chaeyoung: “Don’t care, never did.” He said flatly.

Dahyun: “Shhhh! The movie is starting.”

 

The 6 of them watch the movie when suddenly the ghost popped out and killed someone. Sana hides her face to Tzuyu’s neck, Momo to Dahyun’s neck, and Mina to Chaeyong but Chaeyoung pushed her not so hard.

 

Chaeyoung: “Don’t hug me.”

Mina: “B-But I-I’m scared. A-and I don’t like Horror movies.” She was going to cry.

Chaeyoung: “Ok, ok fine. But only my arm, not me.”

Dahyun: “That is still you dude.”

Chaeyoung: “Shut up and give the attention to your girlfriend, not me.”

Mina: “Can I still hug your arm?”

Chaeyoung: “Here. And here-“ he took out his handkerchief and gave it to Mina. “It’ll be embarrassing if someone sees your snot so better take it off now. I don’t want it in my hoodie.

Mina: “W-what?” she wiped her nose and blushed. Not because of Chaeyoung, it was because she has some snot on her nose. “Thanks.”

Chaeyoung: “Hmm…” he just hummed.

 

The movie goes on and the 6 of them were satisfied from the cuddling (except Chaeyoung).

They exited the theatre and were about to discuss where to go next when Chaeyoung spoke first.

 

Chaeyoung: “Alright, see you guys when I see you.” He said walking out.

Dahyun: “Not so fast there mate. We’re going to eat dinner, and you’re coming with us.”

Tzuyu: “Besides, we still haven’t given you some strawberry foods so let go find a strawberry cake, strawberry milk, and strawberries.”

Sana: “Why strawberries?”

Tzuyu: “Because he is so obsessed with strawberries.”

Momo: “I’m also obsessed with one food. And it’s JOKBAL!”

Dahyun: “Yes you are. Now, which restaurant are we going to?”

Mina: “How about in ‘Pyeonghwa Resto’? It’s just a 5 minutes’ walk from here.”

Dahyun: “Pyeonghwa it is!”

Momo: “Let’s go! I’m hungry!”

Dahyun: “You’re always hungry, babe.”

 

They reached the place and entered the restaurant. The smell of the food was lingering through their nose which made them more hungry.

A waitress approached them.

Waitress: “Good Evening, sir, Maam. How many are going to dine in?”

Tzuyu: “6 please.”

Waitress: “Follow me.”

 

The school meal club and the J-line followed the Waitress towards their table.

They took their seats and the Waitress gave menus to each of them and they ordered what they wanted.

The waitress was about to go when Chaeyoung called her again.

 

Chaeyoung: “Ah! Wait, miss!”

Waitress: “Anything you want to add to your order, sir?”

Chaeyoung: “Do you guys have any strawberry cake? Or maybe a strawberry smoothie? Strawberry juice? Or maybe just Strawberry…?”

Waitress: “I can say that you’re obsessed with strawberries, sir.” She chuckles. “But we don’t have those in our Menu. I’m sorry, sir. Excuse me”

 

The Waitress left and Chaeyoung sighed. He sure misses the taste of the strawberry.

They finished eating and went back to where the dorks' car was parked.

While walking back, it was too obvious that Chaeyoung was sulking, so Dahyun being a good friend comforted the cub.

 

Dahyun: “It’s ok bro. We can go for groceries tomorrow. Right Tzu?”

Tzuyu: “I don’t know guys, Sana and I have planned to go somewhere else tomorrow.” He looked at them apologetically.

Sana: “Don’t be so mean now Yoda. We can cancel our date tomorrow and join them too. It can be a triple date.”

Mina: “Triple date?”

Sana: “Yes! Tzuyu and I, Dahyun and Momo, and Chae-“

Chaeyoung: “Just to remind you, we’re not dating, and I am not interested in dating.”

Dahyun: “It can be a friendly date?”

Chaeyoung: “We’re not friends.”

Tzuyu: “Blind date?”

Chaeyoung: “Not interested.”

Momo: “Hey! Why are you so mean to our Mina?”

Chaeyoung: “I don’t need you guys to go with me tomorrow. I can handle myself. Besides, it’s just groceries.”

Momo: “You haven’t said sorry to Mina yet.”

Mina: “No it’s ok. What you’re saying was true-“

Chaeyoung: “Sorry.”

 

Tzuyu: “Wow.”

Dahyun: “Wow.”

 

Sana: “What happened to you two? It’s like you haven’t heard him say sorry to anyone yet.”

Tzuyu: “He never did.”

Dahyun: “Even to us. And at first, I thought Tzuyu was the mean one, but Chaeyoung. He is the meanest.”

Chaeyoung: “Thanks for the compliment and all, but I need to go now. See guys around.”

Mina: “Wait! How about your handkerchief?”

Chaeyoung: “Keep it-”

Sana: “See? He’s not that bad after all…”

Chaeyoung: “You already have your snot in that. Good night.”

Dahyun: “See what I mean?”

Sana: “I take back what I said.”

Tzuyu: “Wait, Chae!”

Chaeyoung: “What now?”

Tzuyu: “Can you send Mina home? Thank you. Have fun!”

 

And by that DahMo and SaTzu left leaving Mina and Chaeyoung.

 

Mina: “Uhm, I can take a taxi if-“

Chaeyoung: “Go in.”

Mina: “O-ok.”

Chaeyoung: “Seatbelt.”

Mina: “O-oh, right.”

Chaeyoung: “Address.”

Mina: “Uhm, ********, *****”

Chaeyoung: “Alright.”

 

 

Chaeyoung started to drive to the address Mina gave him.

It wasn’t that far but it feels like it. It was very quiet and it made Mina and Chaeyoung uncomfortable.

 

Chaeyoung: “Start a conversation.”

Mina: “W-what? Why?”

Chaeyoung: “It’s awkward and it’s very uncomfortable for me.”

Mina: “We… we haven’t introduced ourselves properly yet, so…”

Chaeyoung: “My name is Son Chaeyoung. I was born here in Seoul. My birth date is April 23, 1999. I like- I love strawberries very much. I don’t have any brothers or sisters. My father died when I was a kid because of a car crash. I and my mom survived the crash. I also have an noona. But someone kidnapped her. We search the whole country but still no trace of her. While we were finding unnie, I was training myself how to fight. I’ve trained for about 11 or 12 years.”

Mina: “Did you find your unnie?”

Chaeyoung: “We… We didn’t. She was burnt to death by her father.”

Mina: “I’m so sorry for your loss. “

Chaeyoung: “No it’s ok. Anyways, where am I again?... Ah! And my ideal type is… Someone who takes care of me well; Someone who loves me a lot; And someone who dresses well. What about you?”

Mina: “I’m… I’m Myoui Mina. I was born in Texas, United States. My birth date is March 24, 1997. I don’t have any siblings too. My mom died when I was 11 and my father blamed it all on me. Every time he goes home, he was drunk and always hurts me. One time I-“

Chaeyoung: “We’re here. You can continue your story next time.”

Mina: “Oh, alright. Thanks for listening anyway.”

Chaeyoung: “Same goes to you. Goodnight Mina… Noona.”

Mina: “Goodnight too, Chaeyoung.”

 

 

 

Author’s Note:

Hey Guys! So Chaeyoung is mean here, but he will get nicer when he knows that Mina is her Noona.

I know, I know. Mina was so close about saying the truth but…

Anyways, hope you guys like this Chapter. Have a nice day!

-Yana ^-^