T.h.e.P.a.r.k. (Chapter 4)

~ The List ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MinYoung ~

"Unnie! How could you do that?!?!" I screamed in rage at my roomate, Hyorin.

"Mianhae MinYoung! Mianhae!"

"I need time to think" I grabbed my purse and slammed my dorm room shut as I left. I walked to my car and drove to the nearest park. I always loved the park and I go there all the time when I need to think. There were only a few people there when I arrived. Lucky me, I get peace today. I looked around the playground and walked over to the swings. They always helped me solve my problems ever since I was little. I kicked my legs once I was on the swing and looked up. Seeing me higher than everything else always made me feel like I was flying. I hung on tighter to the metal that connected the swing to the big metal stand, and felt something crumple under my hand. I grabbed it and looked in my hand to see a note with my name written on it.

 

JinYoung ~

"Hyung! Please take me to the park! Please!" My little three year old brother begged me with his puppy eyes.

"Can it be another time Jeongmin? Wednesday is my only day home from that dumb dorm." He did his aegyo till I gave in. "Aish araso! Kaja!" I grabbed my car keys as Jeongmin cheered and raced to the car.

When we got to the park there were only a few people. A couple holding hands, a family on a picnic, and a few little kids on the playground. I looked around some more and saw a girl sitting on the swings staring at something in her hand. I slowly walked over to her and saw how beautiful she was.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I smiled at her and did a small wave while sitting on the swing next to hers. She looked startled and quickly put whatever she was looking at in her hand inside her purse.

"Uhh Annyeonghaseyo." She did a small smile back at me but I could tell her eyes were full of sadness and fear.

"I'm JinYoung!" I stretched my arm out for a handshake.

"I'm MinYoung!" She giggled and shook my hand.

"So you look like you're seventeen or eighteen right?" I asked.

"Aniyo, nineteen, freshman in college!"

"I'm twenty and a sophmore in college!" It was silent for a moment till I asked, "If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter