T.h.e.G.i.r.l.s'.L.o.v.e.r.s. (Chapter 2)

~ The List ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Na Suk ~

After I studied at the library I walked home since it was already getting late. I glanced at my watch wide eyed. It was already 7:00! I had been studying for three hours straight! I studied for so long, to the point where I had to sprint home. Tonight I was supposed to go out to dinner at a restaurant with my family and my boyfriend's family at 7:30. I rushed into my house to be greeted by my umma's terrifying screams. My umma was so mad that she called me by my full name.

"Kim NaSuk! You have fifteen minutes to get ready and not one second more!"

"Arasoyo umma!" I yelled back as I ran to my room. The dinner happened to be a business dinner, since my appa and my boyfriend's appa own the biggest companies in South Korea. My appa owns SM Entertainment, while my boyfriend's appa owns Starship Entertainment. I quickly slipped into my outfit and did my hair.

*Aish... It's only 7:10.*

I walked slowly downstairs since my heels were so high. My umma saw me and looked at me in disappointment.

"Your face looks like crap righ tnow. Go back and put on makeup!" My jaw dropped at her rude comment as I slowly trudged back to my room. I looked in the mirror to see that my face actually did look like crap! My face was glistening with sweat, and the makeup I had already worn this morning had smudged off.

*Yuck! My sweat looks as if someone had dumped water on me! Hehe the sweat king and queen!*

I put on makeup then hurried downstairs since I could already hear my appa honking the car horn.

"NaSuk?" My appa yelled as I slid inside the car.

"Neh appa?"

"One of the idols from SM Entertainment and T.O.P. Media are coming and they're both bringing their girlfriends. I want you to be nice and make friends with them."

I pouted but shook my head anyways.

[Ojig nan neoui Boyfriend eh eh eh eh Neomanui Boyfriend eh eh eh eh]

I heard my phone ring and checked it to see a text message from my boyfriend. It said "Can't wait to see you! Saranghae <3"

I giggled and texted Saranghae back as I closed my phone and looked out the car window.

 

Chinji ~

I was just relaxing at home when my phone rang. I automatically knew it was my boyfriend.

[Kimi dake ni Kiss Kiss Kiss donna toki mo Boku ga zutto kimi no soba ni iru yo]

"Yoboseyo!" I giggled as if I was a little girl.

"Yoboseyo Jagiya! Can you come to a business dinner with me?" I could hear the pleading in his voice. He always hated business dinners since restaurants don't serve banana milk.

"Aish araso" I just had to agree.

"Yay! It's a formal dinner and I'll pick you up. It starts at 7:30" I looked at the clock on my table and my eyes became huge.

"Yah! It's 7:15!!"

"Gomawo Jagiya!" Before I could change my mind he hung up. I picked out this outfit, put on makeup, and straightened my hair. By the time I finished getting ready, I heard the doorbell ring.

[Ring Ding Dong!]

I opened it to find my adorable boyfriend.

"Annyeong my beautiful Jagiya!" I kissed him on the cheek and pulled him to the car before my umma could come and take a gazillion pictures as if it were prom. "You know you look beautiful tonight!" He grinned as we walked to the car. Then he paused and smiled at me again "Actually you look beautiful all the time!" I blushed and gave him a quick peck on the lips as we started to drive to the restaurant.

 

MinYoung ~

"Annyeong noona! See you tomorrow!" Youngmin waved to me. I waved back as I walked out of Coffee Love. As I started walking back to my dorm, a black ferrari pulled up infront of me. I laughed and smiled when my adorable boyfriend jumped out of the car and kissed me.

"Haha why are you here?" I asked him. He frowned and pouted.

"Am I not allowed to visit my girlfriend?"

"Of course you're allowed to!"

"Well if you must know..." He paused then started singing and dancing "I need you baby, baby, baby!"

"You are such a dork!" I . He pouted again until I said "But I love you anyways!"

"Noona? I need you to go to a business dinner with me toni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter