fourth

Wrapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Jimin's first day as the newly elected student council president and surprisingly, everything was actually going pretty well. She was also shocked to witness how well-organized the whole council room is. She even has her own workplace where she can do her duties in peace without having to worry about the other council officers bugging her or some sort– not that it was going to happen anyway.

The other newly elected members were nice and outgoing, especially Shin Ryujin. Jimin actually expected that the girl would have a different (she prefers to call it that way instead of bluntly saying 'bad') attitude because of what she had seen on the library days ago. The latter proved her thoughts wrong this morning because Ryujin prepared packed sandwiches for her co-council members, happily telling them that it's her way of hoping for a stronger bond not only as officers, but also as good friends.

Jimin's schedule changed as well. In the morning, she is required to spend three to four hours inside the council room to manage her responsibilities. Jimin's classes moved further and much to her dismay, she probably needs to get used to coming home pretty later than usual.

“Geez, that blonde is back at it again with her dumb pranks,” Yuna, the council committee uttered while scrolling through a private group where the students of Yonsei University post about the issues happening inside the school premises.

Jimin's ears immediately perked up when she heard the word 'blonde'.

“When will she ever learn? She has been receiving so many detention notes and letters of suspension for the past few years. I'm surprised she isn't expelled yet,” Jisu stated, her eyes fixed on the thick book of student records.

“It's impossible for her to be expelled. She's the daughter of the university head and you already know what that means,” Ryujin joked.

“Hey, don't talk about Minjeong. She's a nice girl, she just needs someone who would understand her,” Yizhuo snapped after closing her book. Apparently, the girl was the only friend Minjeong has and they have been dealing with each other ever since they were in their diapers. Minjeong is only a year older than Yizhuo but the two of them click a lot.

She's also the only person that the blonde trusts the most.

“Come on, Ning. When will you stop covering up for your best friend's immaturity? You're a member of the student council now. Even if your current position doesn't really require handling the other students, you should definitely try to discipline that kid. For sure, she'll only listen to you,” Jisu replied with a sigh.

“Yizhuo, if she wants to be understood, then she should understand other people as well. It's pretty tough to handle her and you're aware of that. Even her sister who was the old council president couldn't make her follow the rules,” said Chaeryeong.

Wait, sister?

Kim Taeyeon senior is Kim Minjeong's sister?

Makes sense, but they're completely different.

Jimin continued to listen to the council members' conversation. She definitely doesn't know much about Kim Minjeong and hearing all of these makes her insides crumble. The raven-haired girl can already imagine herself falling into the pits of darkness because of failing to make Kim Minjeong behave.

“She'll learn. Give her a cha–” Yizhuo's words were cut off when the the door of the council room opened, revealing a sophomore student panting hard while carrying a water bottle.

“Is the president here?” Asked the student while trying his best to catch his breath. Jimin immediately rose from her seat and unveiled herself. She was still wearing her reading glasses and was also tightly holding on a sign pen.

“Yes, how may I help you?” Jimin asked as she walked closer to the door.

“Miss Yu, we badly need your help. There has been a fight going on inside the school garden and we honestly don't want this to reach to the university heads.. although I doubt that it wouldn't.”

“Wait, what? A fight?” Ryujin questioned, barging in the conversation. Jimin just threw the short-haired girl a quick glance before focusing on the report.

“May I know the names of these students and how the fight started?” She asked again as she walked outside the student council room to avoid further queries from the other student council officers. Jimin was now walking with the student who was named as Jungwon.

“It's Kim Minjeong and one of our friends, Soobin. I believe that good for nothing blonde mistook it when she caught my friend staring at Yeji senior in the school garden. She suddenly walked towards Soobin and slapped him then called him a ert. I can't believe her,” Jungwon hissed, his fists clenched.

Jimin sighed.

Kim Minjeong, just what on earth are you planning to do with your life?

“Did your friend fight back?” Jimin asked. They were already near the school garden and she can already hear loud noises from the inside.

“He did out of anger and now they won't stop punching each other.”

The raven-haired girl walked towards the entrance. She stood there for a short while, fixed her uniform and straightened her council sash before slowly heading inside. As she reached the edge and saw a group of students circled, watching the intense argument, Jimin cleared .

“Students, get back to your respective classrooms,” she stated in such a low tone, more like a tone of threat. With just one order, their surprised and scared expressions made them scatter, leaving only Minjeong, Soobin, Jungwon, Yeji, and her inside the garden.

Jimin witnessed Minjeong lying helplessly on the ground with Soobin on top of her. The blonde's face was badly wounded and Soobin only got a few scratches from Minjeong's nails. The raven-haired girl glared down the guy who didn't even budge from her position.

“Is this what your parents and the professors inside this university taught you, mister? To hit girls?” Jimin asked in such a calm and composed way but the same spine-thrilling tone was still there.

“This started it first!” Soobin exclaimed, his hands tightly holding on Minjeong's collar. The blonde just rolled her eyes in response before looking away.

“I don't care who started this nonsensical argument. Yonsei University student handbook, code number eight, page one hundred and fifteen, verbal fights and those that contain violence are major offenses. What should I do with the both of you, then?” She questioned with her arms crossed. Minjeong didn't answer. Instead, she pushed Soobin away and stood up. The blonde was about to leave the scene when Jimin swiftly grabbed her wrist and held it tightly, making the younger wince in pain.

“We're not done yet, Kim Minjeong. Just because you're badly beaten up doesn't mean I'd let this slide. I'm taking you to the school clinic before I place you into detention,” Jimin plainly stated which earned a grunt from the blonde.

“And you, Choi Soobin and Yang Jungwon, you're coming with me to the dean's office.”

“Miss Hwang Yeji, are you just going to stand there and do nothing when you're the main ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter