second

Wrapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin went to school earlier than usual. Her father have already left for work and her older sister went out to buy groceries to keep them going for the rest of the week so the raven-haired girl just decided to leave. Of course, she didn't forget to leave a note just in case her sister might wonder why the house was empty.

She was currently on their building's rooftop, a can of butter caramel flavored Pringles sitting beside her. Jimin sent Aeri a text message to inform her that she went to school early but much to her dismay, the girl was probably still sleeping like a log since her first class would start at nine.

Jimin walked towards the edge and was welcomed by the beautiful view of the whole university. A genuine smile curved up on her lips when she started looking back to the time when she received a scholarship grant from the head office because of how unbelievably good her grades were. Yonsei University has always been her dream school ever since she was younger. Unfortunately, her father couldn't really afford the fees so she pushed herself to study really hard to be able to go there without having the man use money for anything but her monthly allowance.

She sighed in content, realizing that she will be graduating soon and all the hard work will be paid off once she gets a good job.

Jimin then took a few steps back as soon as she was finished admiring the whole place. She was about to go back to the bench when the sight of a certain blonde-haired girl eating her pink Pringles while jamming to the music on her airpods welcomed her.

If anything, Jimin certainly hated to share her most favorite snack in the whole, wide world. Friend or not, the raven-haired girl would definitely kill if someone dares to touch her can of pink Pringles.

“Why you piece of–”

Jimin immediately pounced on half-asleep Minjeong, causing the both of them to fall on the ground. The can fell too and it angered Jimin more when she noticed that it was already empty. Minjeong widened her eyes in surprise when she saw the same angry Jimin that reprimanded her days ago, choking the heck out of her while spitting out incoherent words.

“H-Hey, what are you– let go of me!”

“I'm going to kill you, Pringles Napper!” Jimin shouted with all her might as she continued to strangle Minjeong while sitting on top of her.

The blonde was stronger despite being shorter than Jimin. She immediately grabbed both of the raven-haired girl's arms and flipped their positions over with much ease. Jimin was now lying underneath her, surprised at how Minjeong was able to do that despite gasping for air.

“What the heck is your problem?!” Minjeong exclaimed, her hands still gripping on Jimin's wrists, pinning her down on the ground.

“My problem? Who the hell gave you the permission to steal someone's food? Who do you think you are, huh? You want a piece of me?!” Jimin yelled as she struggled to escape from the blonde's grip. Unfortunately, she just got too tired of untangling herself because Minjeong was indeed full of strength.

The blonde let out a sarcastic laugh.

“You're seriously going to kill someone over a can of chips? Are you on drugs or some sort?”

Jimin was about to speak when she realized how close Minjeong's face was to her. She could also smell the intoxicating, sweet scent of the blonde's perfume and the raven-haired girl couldn't help but to close her eyes to enjoy it. Minjeong, on the other hand, looked at the raven-haired girl with a weird expression.

“The heck are you closing your eyes for? Are you waiting for me to kiss you?”

Jimin immediately bolted up on what the blonde said. Blood rose up to her cheeks, making her blush. She aggressively pushed the blonde off her body and stood up inches away from her, both of her fists clenched in annoyance. Minjeong just flashed a sly smirk before picking up the empty can of Pringles and putting it back on the bench.

“These are really good. Thanks for the snack!”

It was only half of the day and Jimin was already pissed off. Minjeong's existence annoyed her so much and she just badly wants to throw her off the cliff or maybe tear her to pieces, if only that was legal. It wasn't the first time that she had met annoying people like her but Minjeong surely is one of a kind. Jimin then started wondering how she would be able to handle such a chaotic student if she ever gets to win the elections.

“Hey, Ji! Did you wait for too long?”

Aeri sat on the empty seat in front of Jimin as soon as she placed a silver tray full of cafeteria food on the table. The raven-haired girl could only shake her head at the amount of food her best friend grabbed. Aeri was certainly taking advantage of the 'free food

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter