Chapter 1

Why?

No One’s Pov

“Welcome to South Korea passengers. I hope you enjoyed your ride and have a nice day,” The flight attendant announced as passengers walked towards the exit door. After everyone was out of the plane the flight attendant walked down the aisle making sure nobody left anything behind. As she came to check on seat 65 she was surprised to see a teenage girl with headphones on, still asleep.

“Miss please wake up.” The attendant said trying to shake the girl awake. After a couple more shakes the teenager finally opened her eyes. “We have arrived now.” The flight attendant said. The teenager looked at her confused before taking her headphones off. “What?” She asked.

“We have arrived in South Korea Miss and everybody is off the plane by now.”
“Thank you.”

With that the teenager stood up  and open the compartment above her. She took a black bag and exit the airplane. After confirming all airport things and getting her suitcase she walked out to an open area when she received a text.

To: Sojin
Oppa will be a little late so can you wait for me. Sorry! Saranghaeyo!!
From: My Idiot Oppa

With a sigh the teenager replied back.

To: My Idiot Oppa
Arraso.
From: Sojin

With that done Sojin walked towards a cafe that was across from where she replied back to her brother. When she entered the cafe she was greeted with a cool breeze that chilled her arms. She dragged her belongings to the counter, ordering a vanilla bean, peppermint shake (actually tried that from caribou coffee and it was good) before dragging her stuff again, but to a comfy seat by a window.  

Sojin’s Pov

I was sitting here watching people run back and forth around the airport. I know I probably look like a stalker, but what would you do when your bored as heck. After 20 minutes of doing the same thing I finally pulled out my phone and called my brother.

“Hello?”
“Oppa where are you?”
“I’m near the airport now.”
“Now? You should’ve been here already,” I said grumpy.
“Sorry! Work got in the way.”
“Sure.”
“Anyways where are you?”
“At a cafe.”
“Which cafe there are like 10 different cafes around the international airport?”
“Mint’s Cafe.”
“Kay be there in 10 minutes,” With that he hung up and I sighed. Another 10 minutes.

 

----_----

As I waited for my oppa I started to play games on my Iphone when suddenly I felt something or perhaps someone creeping behind me. Knowing who it was, when he was gonna jump on me I flipped the chair over putting it in my oppa, Yesung’s face. He yelped at the sudden object and slipped crashing into the window. I flipped the chair back to its original position before laughing as I helped him up to only meet with a pouting oppa.  

“I was suppose to surprise you!!” He whined like a little kid. “Not you surprising me!!”
“Oppa, you failed,” And in the end we both laughed it out.

After that incident we both dragged my belongs to his car. When we were outside I felt the chilly weather and wrapped my cardigan around me. I saw my brother eyeing me before he said, “Don’t you know it’s like the end of winter just coming to spring? There is still snow out there. You should’ve worn thicker clothing Sojin.”

I looked at my clothing before speaking,“Sorry. I didn’t check what the season was like over here since in Cali it was still sunny.” He gave me a stern look and I rolled my eyes to only get a return of lecture. “You don’t roll your eyes at your elders Sojin. That is disrespectful and rude. Plus a lady shouldn’t roll her eyes as she is a lady.”
“Yeah, yeah, yeah enough of the  lady talk lets go home,” I said as we reached his car.

I opened the front seat and sat down listening to B.A.P’s One Shot while Yesung oppa put my stuff in the trunk before starting the car, driving home.

End of Sojin’s Pov

Yesung’s Pov

As I stopped at the 5th red sign I glanced over at Sojin to find her sleeping. I slowly took my right hand from the wheel and moved her bangs from her face. I miss her dearly, for it has been 3 years since she’s been missing and called last week to tell me to pick her up from the international airport.

“Sojin just what are you hiding from me?” I whispered out loud.

 

End of Yesung’s Pov

 




A/N I’m so sorry it’s been so long!!! I’ve been busy with school and family stuff that I rarely had time to edit my stories and as you see I changed some stuff. Sorry for not updating in a long time I feel so bad, but I will try to update more soon. You can unsubscribe (because of my long wait), subscribe and comment. Thanks for reading saranghae *throws a heart to you all*