Soo Hee

Moving Forward

I still haven't moved on from last night's chaos. I just recently moved in a foreign country just trying to mind my own business and trying to stay not to be seen on the radar but it seems like I lured the spotlight after what happened and how I handled the situation. I could have stayed in for the night. My intention is just to have a good night with Seunghyun. Have a nice dinner since we haven't had one in a while. 

 

Seunghyun's more calm since we came home from the US. He's back to his old self. Going out every now and then and just letting me settled in the house. 

 

"If you just wanted a nice wine babe why didn't you just went down the basement? We have a wine cellar down there, there's nice wine around here. All you gotta do is ask?" He jokingly said to we while taking a sip of his own wine. 

We are now lounging in the sofa with me on the other side of the couch, my legs are in his lap. Giving me soft foot massage, caressing my legs every now and then. 

 

"Hey! I wasn't after the wine. The most expensive on they have is ugh." I answered back while rolling my eyes. It's true, I want to have steak that night and I wanted to cook for the both of us. 

 

We were fooling around the house with him trying to show me his dance moves. He's rapping when he's part comes along. I was on youtube searching their songs since I barely knew what he's really up to here in Korea. Yes I know he's an idol, superstar something like that but I wasn't really interested in Kpop back then and even now. 

He's dorky most of the time. I miss this, even though this is the first time we are spending time like this. Like normal lovers do. 

 

Am I getting more and more domisticated? This doesn't really feel like me. 

 

It's 10 am yet we are almost drunk. He keeps on giving me glass after glass of wine, asking me to try every one he got in the house. He's convincing me he got better taste than I do. 

"Honey, this is the only liquor I drink since I was 14. I tasted almost all of them and you can't tell me you got better taste than I do" I said with a chuckle. 

"Really? How about the taste of my lips with wine" He said then continued on attacking my mouth giving me sloppy kisses. 

I let him cuddle me and kiss every inch of my exposed skin. I'm wearing just wearing an oversized white button down polo. 

I'm really in the mood for a hot steamy . Wine plus him really turns me on.

He's settled in my neck and we're on the couch ready to have when I noticed his phone keeps on lighting up. While he's still busy kissing me I grabbed his phone and saw the notifications.

 

So Hee: Oppa 

So Hee: I heard you're back. 

So Hee: Can I come over? I missed you

 

I grabbed his hair to pull him out of my neck and looked at him straigh dead eye to eye. He looked at the phone I was holding. He did not even look at it and said "Forget it."

I pushed his shoulder so I can break free from him. I stood up and threw the phone on the couch and tipped his glass wine so it would be knocked over the center table, spilling the wine along the way. I continued walking and locked the master's bedroom.

I heard him stumble right after I left, maybe trying to catch me. 

Few minutes in he's already banging the door asking me to open in so he could tell me an explaination. I just ignored his pleas and started to draw a bath for myself.

 

This is insane, I came halfway across the world for him yet he forgets to block few numbers to keep my peace of mind intact? Dumb little er. 

 

I really took my time in getting ready. Door still closed so we won't disturbed me. 

 

When I got out the room, the table is already set. He prepared lunch for the both of us. 

 

"What is this?" I asked him still annoyed. 

 

"Come on, baby. Let's eat. It's nothing, come here let's continue to have a good day, shall we? "

"Why the you think I wanna share a meal with you after that? I hate your pretty face." I say still annoyed. 

He held my hand and did a silly dance to make me laugh "You love this pretty face."

 

"I don't wanna eat. I want to go out, can you see I'm all dressed up?" I said while breaking free from his grip and walked to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water. 

 

"Uhm, well you can't.. At least not for the next few days. Dispatch is still hot on us. You might want to calm them first before making a public appearance." 

I looked at him with puzzled face. 

"You see hun, here in Korea, the paparazzi's are like that." 

 

"You're telling me I can't go out? Why can't I hire a bodyguard or someone like Matt. To keep me protected at all time."

"Yeah, I called some guys already and they will meet you soon. Hyunsik, my private body guard, he's all yours." 

 

I let out a long sigh and finally admitted that I was defeated today. I walked on the other side of the dining table to sit and have a meal with him instead. We went on having lunch him discussing what will happen in the next few days, weeks. He'll be checking in the rehab next week and I'll told him I wanna take Korean lessons because I can't be running around the Korea not knowing how to speak the language. I can be easily fooled because I speak English all the time, it's a giveaway that even though I look Asian enough but I am not Korean because I don't speak the language. I went back on my somber state thinking I'll be alone for the next few months since he'll be gone for the next few months. He seems to notice I was quiet for a while. 

"Hey babe, don't worry. I'll be back every weekends and you can visit me anytime. This is like a music camp or retreat, something like that. I just need to get this out of my system, kay?" 

Still looking sad, I nodded my head. I lost my appetite already and just poking at the food in front of me. 

"I heard from Ji that Kiko's project is almost done. She'll be free starting today. I can ask them to come over today if that's okay with you." 

"Really?" I enthusiastically said and trying to calm myself because I am really excited to see Kiko.

"Yeah. Can I invite the guys over as well? They've been bothering me since we got back, they're very excited to meet you."

"Who are the 'guys' you're talking about?" 

"I have few bandmates, Bigbang members."

I frowned while trying to hide my smile. 

"You're such an . You know that I am part of Bigbang right? The group's not only me and Jiyong." 

I bursted laughing, enjoying myself too much. I'm just trying to pretend. 

"Yeah I know but like I don't know 'know' you guys."

"There's Ji, you already know him because of Kiko. Then me. Taeyang, he's nice. Daesung, really dorky. And Seungri, you gotta watch out for him, real womanizer and little er." 

"Alright then, should we prepare? Call the caterer and have this place tidy up. Do you have a Rosita here? or atleast have some helpers for this dinner party."

"Babe, you don't need to prepare. This is all casual, let them bring food on their own. We'll just have some snacks and drink all night long.

"That's not how you invite people over! Atleast prepare something or be a nice host."

He laughed loudly and just looked at me with head titled on the side. 

"Alright, alright baby. He's Hyunsik's number, he's all in one. He's a body guard, personal assistant and errand boy all in one. Just ask him for the things you need. You and your fancy American . You will kill me if I won't let you do this. I'll invite them over around 8 pm." 

 

I got up right after he gave me Hyunsik's number and started to prepare for this dinner party we're having.