Chapter 2

Adventure of Secret Marriage

 

 

OMG!!! My eyes are about to fall from its socket. Is it me or they are really kissing? I closed my eyes and then open it again but the figures that I saw were still there. They didn’t seem to mind my presence. Of all places in the world why did they choose a public restroom to do this? What are they thinking?

 

I snatch my bag from my side to hide my eyes. “B-Boys are not allowed here! Why there is a guy in here? This area is for girls only!” I said in a higher tone than normal.

 

“Tsk…” He said. “I’m leaving okay.”

 

“Make it fast! Leave now! Shooo!!!

 

“Come on, GD, don’t mind her. You can ask her to leave so we can continue what we started or better yet give her an autograph so she can leave us in peace.” The girl said.

 

I got goosebumps when I hear those moans from them. My God, they are kissing again! Yuck!!!If only I can postpone natures call I will but I really need to pee. Now!

 

“Please…Get a room!!!” my face is still covered “Don’t do it here. You are interrupting those who want to use the facility.”

 

There is a long silence after that. I don’t hear any noise and next thing I know someone is pulling away my bag that’s covering my face. I was greeted by G dragon’s gorgeous smiling eyes and lips.

 

I don’t know if my heart stops beating for a while. His face is so gorgeous I can stare at him all day long.

 

“Ahjumma, I’ll leave now.” He walks to the door after that.

 

I glare at his back as he walks to the door. I can clearly recall our eye-to-eye contact when he was performing a while ago. He looked straight at me then. And he smiled at me and winked at me, too. It’s not a product of my imagination.

 

I was taken back when he turned his back. “What’s your name?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“He was asking for your name. Please go to the doctor to check your ears.” Said by the girl.

This girl is trying my patience, and it's taking all my energy not to beat her -!!!One more word from her and she will get what she’s looking for. I’ll scratch her face.

 

“What’s not a very good thing to say, Jessica”

 

“GD, I… I’m sorry,” she immediately apologies to him. “I didn’t mean to…”

 

“You don’t need to apologies to me but to her.” And then he looks at my direction.

 

“That’s right” I second the motion and smirked at her.

 

What a waste she’s pretty but her attitude makes her ugly.

 

“I’m sorry,” she said in a way that you know she didn’t mean that. “It won’t happen again. Ah, GD…I’ll call you up later.”

 

“No, I will call you.”

 

It made Jessica astounded. G Dragon faced me. “I’m asking for your name.”

 

“Dara. Park Dara.”

 

“Hmm…” he mumbled. Then he opens the door to leave.

 

I frown. Why did I give my name? Is he really interested to know my name? What is he thinking about me? Or he only wants me to realize who he is? I don’t know if he is that arrogant.

 

Whatever, it doesn’t really matter. I love Big Bang’s music. I don’t need to like every member’s attitude. I enjoy their music that’s what important.

 

“You must be thankful because G Dragon talks to you. Consider yourself lucky.” Jessica told me while applying her lipstick. “He doesn’t normally talk to people that easy.”

 

“Do you think I care?” I told before I march to a vacant cubicle.

 

I sigh in relieve when finally I was able to release natures calling.

 

“You’re lucky,” Jessica continued outside. “It’s hard to get GD’s attention but you successfully done that. It seems like he likes you.”

 

I straighten my back. G Dragon likes me??? Dsgdhjgjly!!!!

 

 

“But don’t put your hopes up.” She added. “You’re not that pretty. You don’t even have s. So, maybe I’m wrong with my assessment."

 

I hear the sound of the door being open and closed. She leaves me frowning. Why am I this affected by what she said? I should not listen to someone who is immoral.

 

“I’m pretty and I have s.” I looked at my chest. “It maybe not visible liked others but I have. It was not fully developed but I think it’s kind of late bloomer.” I said even though no one is listening to me.

 

I finished what I had to do and went back to Bom. I know she was worried because it takes me forever to pee.

 

“Finally! Dara, what took you so long? I thought you flush yourself to the comfort room.”  She said joking.

 

“Do you still want to live?”

 

We are interrupted by a scandalous laugh from afar. It’s coming from the parking lot not too far from our spot. And my eyebrow raised a notch when I saw G Dragon with a girl.

 

She was not Jessica, isn’t it so fast to change partner? He opened the door for the woman and was walking to the driver’s seat when he noticed us. He smiled at us before he get to his car. In just a few seconds his car stops in front of us.

 

The driver’s seat window rolled down, revealing G Dragon’s smiling handsome face once again.

 

“Did you know that bystanders are not allowed here?” he said. “You’re blocking the way.”

 

“Oh well, immortals are not allowed here too,” I fired back. “You’re blocking all the blessings that are meant to those who deserve to receive it.” Then I widen my eyes.

 

He was not offended because he broadens the smile on his lips. He looked so cute and adorable. It should be illegal to have a face like this. For a moment I forgot that dislike him.

 

He just smiled .Close his car window and drive.

 

“You know him? How? When? Where? Why you didn’t say anything to me?” Bom said without pausing.

 

“I didn’t know him but I saw him in the comfort room kissing a girl. And in just a few minutes he already change his partner. What’s happening to the world?”

 

“I don’t know either.”

 

“Let just go home.”

 

“Your Taeyang seem to be stick to one.”

 

“W-What? My Taeyang?”

 

“Yes, but I think he doesn’t have a good taste with woman. There are millions of woman in this world and yet he didn’t even choose a human. “

 

“Bom, you need to save him from evil.”

 

“What?”

 

“Get him! I know that you like him so do it.”

 

“You’re crazy, Dara.”

 

Bom was so silent when we were on our way home. She was such a nice and sweet girl. She was picky when it comes to man but sadly she like someone who already have a girlfriend.

 

I think it’s much better than to like someone like G Dragon. He changes his girlfriend like he was changing his cloths. If you will be his girlfriend I don’t think you’ll have a piece of mind. Too bad I really liked him when he was performing on the stage with his group.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------

Thanks to those who subscribe. This is the first time I do this so bare with me ^__^

Hello Bem you are the reason why i'm here in aff :)