Trouble Maker!

How to set up HaeSica; The Kim Heechul Way ;D

 

I woke up extra early today to talk to Lee Soo Man. I can’t believe I’m actually waking up early for them. I knocked on his door ‘come in’ I heard him say. I walked inside and he smiled at me “Ahh Heechul, what brings you here?” He asked, putting his paper work to the side.

“I have a favour to ask sir” I told him, sitting down on the chair in front of his next.

“What kind of favour?” He asked, leaning forward his head resting on his hand.

“I was hoping you could make Jessica and Donghae have a performance together” I went straight to the point.

He started to think and sighed “Don’t tell me you’re up to your match-making plans again”

“But I set up the right couples” I told him smartly “So will you do this?”

He thought about it for a while and finally agreed “Just tell me the concept and we will tell them” He explained.

“Thank you sir!” Lee Soo Man the TV and suddenly Trouble Maker came on. Then I suddenly got a brilliant idea J

 

-Normal POV (that afternoon around 1pm)-

 

Jessica walked into SM’s practice room, wondering what was going on. As soon as she entered she saw her friend Donghae sitting down on the wooden floor, eating a few snacks “What are you doing here?” Jessica asked him, walking up to him.

“Well my manager told me to come here” He said, while untwisting his coke cap. He took a sip “and you?” He looked up at her.

“Same as you” She said, sitting down on the couch above him “We’ve had a lot of schedules together this month” She told him, putting out her hand to Donghae, meaning Donghae should pass her a drink.

“You like spending time with me” Donghae , passing her his coke. Jessica chuckled at his comment and drank the coke. Donghae grinned to himself, Jessica noticed it “What?” She looked at him, putting the drink down.

“You just had an indirect kiss with me” he sheepishly laughed. Jessica’s face went bring red.

“Yah!” She yelled at him, embarrassedly. Donghae took back his drink and drank it again.

“We kissed!” He cheered, teasing around with her. Jessica just glared at him. He had his final laugh “So have you seen the photos yet?” He asked her, he was talking about the photos they were modelling for.

“Yep, I like the spring one” She truthfully told him.

“I like the summer one, you looked cute in a bikini” He stood up and sat down right next to her on the couch, putting his arm around her.

“You !” Jessica smacked him on the chest. But she didn’t move away from Donghae. She just looked at his eyes and smiled.

 

-Heechul’s POV-

 

I was listening to their whole conversation, but i couldn’t see anything! If I looked through the door, they would have seen me. Suddenly everything in the room went silent, so I guess it was my time to go inside “YO! KIM HEECHUL IS IN!” I saw with a gangster voice, I looked at them and Donghae had his arm around Jessica, while she was looking at him “Aigoo~ Are you two dating?” I was teasing them, pointing at them and giggling as if I was a pre-schooler. They both stood up straight away, cheeks red.

“What are you here?” Jessica asked looking at me annoyed.

“Well, Lee Soo Man was too busy to come, so I had to come instead” I smiled at them happily.

“So what’s going on?” Donghae asked.

“WELL! Donghae after you posted that selca of you and Jessica and Seoul Music Awards, some people have been calling you two SM’s Trouble Maker… So Lee Soo Man thought if you guys preformed Trouble Maker at Music Bank you guys would gain so much more popularity!” I couldn’t tell them I thought of this BRILLENT IDEA! Anyway, if I told them I wanted them to perform Trouble Maker, they wouldn’t listen to me TT_TT

“Lee Soo Man said this?” Jessica didn’t believe me.

“YES! I even have proof!” I took out a letter from my pocket.

“Wait…” Donghae suddenly remembered something “MUSIC BANK IS TONIGHT!”

“WHAT?! We can’t perform at Music Bank then!” Jessica told me.

“You guys HAVE to, he’s already called the music station” I told them, smiling happily.

“We don’t know the chorography” Jessica told me with a smile.

“Lee Soo Man isn’t stupid Jessica, he’s already called the chorographer that did Trouble Maker” I replied back to her “He should be here soon” and right now cue, he arrived at that moment “This is YongHyun” I introduced them to each other “Well you guys should get STRAIGHT to training!” I clapped my hands and sat down on the couch, I picked up some of the snacks and ate them. 

-

It’s been 3 hours since they have been practicing, and they look so good performing it together! Sorry HyunA & HyunSeung but they are better XP

“Okay half an hour break” YongHyun told them, whipping his sweat away.

“Finally!!” Jessica collapsed on the ground. Donghae sat down next to her, putting his arm around her “EWW! Get your sweaty arm away from me!” She barked at him, moving away from him.

I laughed at the two “You guys are doing really well” I complimented them, smiling nicely.

They both looked back at me weirdly “Oh…your still here” Suddenly Tiffany and Siwon came in…

“SIFANY!! WAHHH HAESICA IS BEING MEAN TO ME” I cried dramatically, running over to them “They forgot my presence!” I tried to sound really hurt.

“Oh Heechul” Tiffany laughed, walking pass me “What are you two doing here?” She asked HaeSica.

“We have to perform Trouble Maker TONIGHT!” Jessica wailed loudly, standing up about to hug Tiffany, but she quickly moved away.

Tiffany and Siwon both gave me THAT look “Well, we better buy ticket then” She giggled “Can we watch you practise?” She asked with puppy dog eyes.

“No” Jessica coldly replied.

“Please hyung~” Siwon was trying to act cute in front of Donghae.

“Aegyo doesn’t suit you” Donghae sharply told him, drinking his water.

“You two are so harsh” Tiffany crossed her arms, pouting “Good luck tonight” She winked at them before she left along with Siwon.

“Aren’t you gonna leave?” Donghae asked me.

“Of course not! I have to make sure your dance is PERFECT!” I ran over under the light, so it was shining upon me.

“Your seriously, never gonna get a girlfriend” Jessica said.

-

“NO, THIS WOULD BE IER!” I was telling YongHyun "They should do this!" I pulled them closer to each other.

-

-

“I think this would be better!” I told YongHyun!

-

“There should be a kiss!”

-

“Really, I think I could choreograph better than you!”

-

 

“AND THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR THE SPEICAL PERFORMANCE!!” Yonghwa and Doo-Joon screamed, everyone started to scream louder.

“Let’s knock them dead” Donghae whispered to Jessica as they waited for the music to play.

The music started to play and Jessica and Donghae were dancing to it.

When I look into your eyes, I’m a Trouble Maker Donghae sang, looking straight into Jessica’s eyes.

When I stand next to you, I’m a Trouble Maker Jessica sang, putting her hand on Donghae’s cheek.

~

I’ll keep being in front of you so you can’t forget me they were dancing the original dance.
I’ll keep shaking your heart so you can’t escape me
I will steal your lips and run far away
Jessica had her arm out, and Donghae’s lips were going closer to her, but Jessica didn’t move away fast enough, so their lips brushed against each other, they both started to blush. But I Heechul caught everything >:)
I’m a Trou a a a ble! Trouble! Trou! Trouble Maker! They were back-to-back, singing it to the crowd.

Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!
Donghae’s hands were on Jessica’s waist.

~

“WOOO!! GO HAESICA!!!” I was screaming happily backstage.

~

~

~

They finished off the whole dance, with Jessica pulling Donghae in for a kiss. The fans were all screaming, but I couldn’t tell if they were cheering in happiness or anger….

-

 

“You guys did amazing!” I told them.

They both looked at each other and smiled, while catching their breaths.

"I can't believe you kissed me you " Jessica glared at Donghae.

Donghae looked offended "You didn't move away fast enough...maybe you wanted to kiss me!" He winked at her "I mean I know you like me, but not in front of everyone, my fans will be upset" Donghae kept on teasing her.

Jessica's eyes were glowing red "You shouldn't have moved your head so fast!"

"Just admit it! You want to kiss me!" Donghae leaned his head forward to Jessica.

"DO NOT!"

"YES YOU DO! You want to kiss me!" These two are even cute when they fight.

"Donghae" Jessica's voice changed to a sweet tone "You're right...." She started to look shy.

"Re-really?" Donghae looked stunned.

Please kiss please kiss please kiss I kept whispering to myself.

Jessica started to lean closer to Donghae- "Just kidding" She whispered under her breath, smirking. She stepped on his foot "I can't believe you actually thought I was going to kiss you! HAHAHHAA" She was laughing like a she was a queen.

Donghae started to look embarrassed, he fell for Jessica's act... "Whatever!" He tried to look cool...

D:

-

“Well cya later Donghae” Jessica smiled at him, Donghae held out his hand for a hi-five!

A HI-FIVE!!!! WHAT THERE NOT KISSING YET!!! THESE TWO AFTER SPENDING A WHOLE DAY TOGETHER ONLY HI-FIVE EACH OTHER!!!!!!!

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” If this didn't work I guess I'm going to have to go to extreme measures now.....

 

--------------------

 

Sorry this chapter took so long to finish "^^ 

I'm making a HaeSica - Trouble Maker MV, so I wanted to release this chapter when I uploaded the video. 

But it's taking to long (only cause I have A LOT of school work at the moment) -___- But I'll try and finish soon :)