N.03

What will the change be?

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

KIM ISEUL PARK HAEWON CHOI YULGI

 

HYUNSUK JUNGHWAN ASAHI

 

JEONGWOO MASHIHO YEDAM

 

JIHOON YOSHI JAEHYUK

 

JUNKYU DOYOUNG HARUTO

 

Your brother/KIM JINWOO




 

 


 

















 

 













 

I'm sorry hyung.




 

Well you should be. If not we will be doomed and our chance is gone. Just like that.




 

Aigoo Junghwan ah whats been into you this days




 

He have been in though days which leads him to vent it out to Iseul.




 

Isnt Iseul a little sensitive, Jeongwoo.




 

Very much like one. But Asahi hyung is much more sensitive.




 

Yah he is not.




 

Looks like it. Also, where is Yedam.




 

He went out with Asahi hyung. They went to find some new paint colours and inspiration.




 

If thats so. Well lets take a break.




 

Come on Junghwan lets take a freash air. You inhale too much paint lately.




 

Jeongwoo, I still need answers from you.




 

I'm going to find Haruto. Bye hyung.












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

You are saying that there's something that Iseul wants but you told her that you need time

 



 

Thats about it.




 

Hyung arent you making it more wrecked. Like dont you realize something.




 

Its not like that Yedam




 

Hyung. What do you see her as. Like dont compare 2 years ago. Just tell me what do you see her as now.




 

Yedam....




 

Well here is my two favourie oppa. Hi babe.




 

Hi babe.




 

So whats his problem lately. I heard that he is mad at Junghwan after something




 

I didnt know that it spread fast.




 

Jeongwoo mouths chit chats when he sends Iseul home. Which leads to me and Haewon going to her house. Which makes me call Haruto to join in which makes me have a girls party while the boys suffer which mak-




 

Yulgi babe. Why did you just said.




 

Ah. Jeongwoo saw Asahi oppa were comforting Iseul then he said give him time when Iseul didnt even get to finish her words.




 

Hyung thats the deal breaker.




 

I know what she wants, that is why I stop her from saying it.




 

So you do know that she wants your art paintings to be shown on the showroom. The one that Junghwan stops her from touching it.




 

I told her that I need time for that.




 

Hyung isnt that piece is done. The one that has her...




 

That piece is not meant for the showroom. That was meant for Iseul...




 

So you're telling me that you paint that for personal reasons. Wow, I'm impressed.




 

Oppa. Do you still have feeling for her




 

I dont know....




 

Oppa. If you ever have those feelings. You better sort it out because all i see is your opponent from that Design department is trying to get his target.




 

What do you mean.




 

Hyung. Yoshi hyung he have been trying to get Iseul on his side. Plus I heard from Jeongwoo that Yoshi hyung has feelings for Iseul.




 

Oppa. Better act fast or you will regret....







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

Thats cool. How did you manage to find this stuff.




 

Just went somewhere that sells all of this.




 

Hyung Hyung Hyung.




 

Woah what is it.




 

Ah. Wait what was I supposed to say again.




 

I'm rejecting your design for the showroom .




 

What the heck you shocked me




 

Jinwoo hyung. What a surprise.




 

I'm rejecting the idea that you had for the project .




 

Woah hyung we just started the first quarter of this idea.




 

Like i said. Im rejecting it .




 

Hyung what's with the sudden rejection.




 

Iseul said something about Friendship. It tells me something that I want a new idea that can compile well with what the Art department has given to me. So change it and give the draft idea in three days time. I want Yoshi to work well with Asahi. This showroom is something that should represent our campus. Can you guys do it .




 

I guess we could make it.




 

Nice. Thats what i want to hear. So draft on my table in three days time. For the rejected ones. Let Jihoon handle the campus gallery .




 

Will do hyung.




 

Nice. See ya .









 

Your brother left leaving everyone in the room so shocked and confused as they didnt expect things to happen the other way round. Just then Doyoung and Haewon came by and look at them as the room became quiet.









 

Babe whats wrong with them.




 

Well Jeongwoo is not here i supposed something came up before we came.




 

Thats weird...




 

Hyung what happened.




 

Iseul's brother rejected Yoshi's first idea design for the showroom.




 

He wants Yoahi to work well with Asahi because the main thing is friendship.




 

Woah.... but both of you arent really close. How is that gonna work. Ita impossible for them since they are like rivals but not rivals.




 

I dont know what to expect....




 

So much surprises. Damn this campus is something else.




 

Perhaps not. Because the other day. Jeongwoo told me that Iseul cried infront of Asahi hyung and he comfort her.




 

So something must have happened after that.




 

Jaehyuk could be right. But we can't assume anything.




 

Guys i think its what Iseul wants. Like she didnt cry because of Asahi oppa. It might be something that she knows that it could be a huge meaning from the Art department.




 

Babe what are you trying to say




 

What i meant is that when Iseul saw something. She would want that something to be in a big place where it holds meanings that many could have different possibilities of knowing about it.




 

I still dont get it.




 

It meant that i have to work along with Asahi so both Art and Design will hold one meaning but different defination

 



 

Yoshi oppa is smart




 

Yah can you even handle him around you.




 

More like can the three of them be at the same page.




 

I could agree with Jihoon hyung.




 

Hyung you look gloomy.




 

Im fine Jaehyuk. Its just something on my mind that bothers me

 



 

You are afraid that Iseul would be back together with Asahi dont you.




 

Well its either you act fast or regrets is there.....