N.19

What will the change be?

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

KIM ISEUL PARK HAEWON CHOI YULGI

 

HYUNSUK JUNGHWAN ASAHI

 

JEONGWOO MASHIHO YEDAM

 

JIHOON YOSHI JAEHYUK

 

JUNKYU DOYOUNG HARUTO

 

Your brother/KIM JINWOO




 

 


 








 

 







 

Twenty three brush.... Wait a minute. Where is the last brush.




 

Its on your apron. You shove it there before you even get through the new brush.




 

Someone got caught huh.




 

Im not stealing any. Its just that this brush is beautiful.




 

You can keep that Junghwan




 

Nuna... WAIT YULGI NUNA.




 

Someone miss her




 

Yulgi just came back from Pohang. How is your vacation babe.




 

It's fine. My parents have been giving me a good time. Junghwan ah. You really miss me that much




 

Well since i can't meet Iseul nuna and also you have been away for days. Where have you been. I need my nuna moral support.




 

I miss you too maknae. Oh guys, I heard that you all will have your last two weeks here.




 

The maanagement been trying to lift up the rest of the guys halting period. Also we have been getting good progress. Even we are workibg for the big events and important people.




 

Aw guys. Great job on your achievements. Im proud of all of you




 

Thanks babe...




 

Oh wait Doyoung. Iseul told me something about you. Is that true.




 

What is true. Yah what things that i didnt know about.




 

No hyung. It's nothing like that. It's just that Iseul has been helping me to set up with a girl that I met at the hospital.




 

YOU ARE STARTING TO DATE SOMEONE. YAH KIM DOYOUNG.




 

Yahh someone is stepping up.




 

Its not like that guys its just.




 

Ayee hyung i know whats the story about just tell us.




 

How can you know.




 

Really. Do i have to tell how close i am with Iseul nuna. We dont keep secrets from each other.




 

Oh right. Thats what she told us that time.




 

Jihoon oppa are you free later.




 

Yeah since i'm finished with everything why do you have anything with us.




 

No. I want you to bring Doyoung to meet Haewon.




 

You are one crazy girl

 



 

Hyung. She is being for real. Just look at her stern face.




 

Wow that looks so




 

Impressive nuna you should do that to Hyunsuk hyung. He have been chasing after me when i finish my food when he thinks i didnt.




 

Hyung she is waiting for your answer.




 

You serious on this.




 

Hyung please answer her or she will haunt you to death.




 

Okay okay fine. We will go and meet her. Just smile and never do that face. Im sorry man you dont have a choice.




 

Its fine. Lets go after this.




 

Nice, well i leave for now. I have to meet the director of the campus and the management and Jinwoo oppa.




 

Wait what did you just say.




 

I have to sign something its for campus benefits.




 

We will talk about this when we get home. You better tell us everything.




 

Yeah yeah. See you later babe.




 

See you soon

 








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

Well she is going to have some recovery for now. The procedure went well. Also just dont stress her out. Other than that make sure she ate all the food accordingly.




 

Thanks Doctor Koo

 



 

Take care guys.









 

Asahi bowed to your doctor and looked at you with a smile. You were sleeping since it's been a long day procedure. At the same time, he finally realizes how much you have been through which makes him want to take care of you more than you would take care of yourself. Just then Asahi saw Junkyu at the door smilibg at him. Asahi just smiles back at him and holds your hand lightly.












 

How is she.




 

It went well. Just hoping for a good recovery




 

Thats good. What about you.




 

Im fine. Eversince i get to hold her. I finally knew how important she is than my useless thoughts.




 

Must be though for you through that two years of emptyness.




 

Yeah... it struck me when she was admitted to the hospital after she was being attack. Iseul is a strong girl that i know.




 

Im glad she went back to you. That sincerity in her eyes was really outspoken for whats been holding her back.




 

You knew....




 

She hangs out more in the design team more. She once told Haruto when she was looking at the painting in the foyer of the campus. It explains why she reject everyone. Including Yoshi.




 

Iseul bottle up things that she rarely speaks to anyone.




 

Its because she knows that no one understand her except for you Asahi.




 

I wish i knew about that earlier.




 

You dont have to. She went to you first. Thats what matters




 

True...




 

Asahi... i came here to ask for one favour.




 

What is that favour hyung.




 

Have a talk with Yoshi tomorrow. He will be here tomorrow for Haewon. Just a talk. No fights no nothing. Just talk and you can leave if you have nothing else to talk to.




 

I wont promise that hyung.... Will see how things goes...




 

No forces added. Well i have to go. Jaehyuk is waiting for me.




 

Must be hard to have side jobs.




 

Well you tell me how to cope when i hve nothing in the campus for now. See you soon.




 

Yeah see you too hyung







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆





 

《TIME SKIPPED》





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

You are such a slow person in recovery. Does anything here upsets you lately.




 

Does life included.




 

Haewon ssi. Regardless of anything. You need t eat the meds that we provide. If you arent this good what would your child eat. They need mothers milk too so you need t be healthy for both yours and your child health wise.




 

They want me dead whats the point.




 

I dont see that in your boyfriend spot.




 

He is not my boyfriend. Why would he left me hanging when im the one that sufferes everything. Just because now he habe a child he wants to take actions for this. Typical guy.




 

Miss Haewon. Have you ever thought of starting a new life without this negativity.




 

I used to but he just threw me away like how my cousin did to me. Even my ex wont even want to look at me.




 

Well then. You have to give up on the things you regret for. You jeed to start a new. The father of that child is doing as much as he could to make you survive. Even now he is handling your medical stuff and paperworks that need to be settled within this two months.




 

Wait what did you just said.




 

He paid for your expenses. You are staying here till both you and your child will be discharged. You both need to be healthy before leaving. Well I will leave you here. I'm guessing that you will have visitors later.




 

How would you even know

 



 

Doctor instict. Oh and also try not to hate my cousin. She innocent girl im sure you know it. Without her you wont be here even. Rest well Miss Haewon.








 

The doctor left leaving Haewon alone since her child is still under nicu. So she just stayed on the bed facing the window as it was already sunset. After almoat an hour she heard a knock on the door, she looked at it and saw Jihoon with Doyoung. She sighs and turns to look at the window.










 

What are you guys even doing here.




 

Yoshi cant made it today. He is working somewhere.




 

As if like i care.




 

He cares for you Haewon. Yoshi cares for you which is why he does that to you.




 

As if that is true.




 

Haewon we are here to talk. Not to discriminate against you or something.




 

Why should i believe that.




 

I'm your cousin. I know why you tried to kill yourself. Which you should not. I know you are at your worst now. I'm sorry you have to go through that.




 

Stop saying words that makes me think you puty me when you arent. Get lost.




 

Haewon ah




 

It hurts doesnt it. It must be tiring when every single day you cry. Being so mad that no ine cares. That really hurts you.




 

I hate you so much




 

I'm right then. So you know how things turn out when you did that same thing to your own bestfriend.




 

Then what am i supposed to do. Just lay down and let him get what he wants. I'm suffering for all his mistakes.




 

Did he ever leave you like i do.




 

Yah Doyoung ah.




 

Did he ever leave you like i do. Answer me Park Haewon.




 

N.... no....




 

Then leave the past start a new with your future. Yoshi hyung is working hard for you. He cares for you which is why he never let you go even if he pushed you away. Just for once stop those negativity. I didnt date you to be like this. I broke up with you because i dont want to see this. Im hurt by you too. But i know Yoshi hyung is better in taking care of you than me. So please leave the past behind and start a new.




 

That's what we have all been wanting to say, Haewon ah... I'm sorry if I've been mad at you for the past few months but I just want you to know. There's still time to change everything.




 

Take your time Haewon. Just dont put yourself to the bottom till not a single person would be able to reach out to you.




 

Just dont force yourself Haewon ah. I know deep in you you can do it. Take your time to lean on Yoshi. You need him the most from now on.




 

We will leave. Just remember what we said to you. I'm saying this as a friend. You need to see the bigger picture rather than being stuck in the loop....




 

Be safe Haewon ah. Come on Doyoung. We have to meet Asahi.




 

Yeah lets go.









 

They left as Haewon slowly burst into tears since she knows what the boys are trying to say but at the same time she is hesitating something in her that she dont know how to express. Yet one thing that she knows that others dont know. She felt guilty after realizing how cruel her reality is than what she has expected it to be