N.16

What will the change be?

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 



 

KIM ISEUL PARK HAEWON CHOI YULGI

 

HYUNSUK JUNGHWAN ASAHI

 

JEONGWOO MASHIHO YEDAM

 

JIHOON YOSHI JAEHYUK

 

JUNKYU DOYOUNG HARUTO

 

Your brother/KIM JINWOO




 

 


 











 

 











 

Thank you for your wonderful improvements i'm glad you did well




 

Theraphy is all i need lately besides the hospital been helping me all the time. Which i'm gladful.




 

Doctor Kim when will Yulgi be discharged.




 

Tomorrow. Just rest up for today and tomorrow just do the discharge paper work and payments.




 

Okay. I got that noted.




 

If thats so i will take my leave to let both of you have your own time. Anything just ring the button to call the nurses.




 

Sure do Doctor Kim.











 

The doctor left. Both Yulgi and Yedam were feeling excited as Yulgi is finally recovering from the incdent happened many days ago. Minutes later Hyunsuk and Mashiho came by to visit Yulgi. Yulgi was super happy when she saw Mashiho. Since she is super close with him. They are like brother and sister gluing with each other. Yedam just chuckled at her as he knows that he can never seperate her from Mashiho. Also he is thankful of Mashiho lately because when Yedam cant et to visit Yulgi in the hospital. Its always Asahi or Mashiho that will go on behalf of him. Hyunsuk on the other hand was happy to see his cousin recovering well. They arrive Yulgi open her arms to hug Mashiho. Mashiho smile and hug her tightly but not too long because sometimes Yedam does get jealous of who is hugging her.









 

Someone looks like she misses me that badly




 

Of course. I cant be the only one who miss this fella. I seen my cousin for almost everyday. I miss you buddy.




 

I miss you too. How is she Yedam ah




 

She will be discharged tomorrow. Doctor Kim said that she have been doing well in recovering. Im proud of my girlfriend




 

Im glad that she is leaving soon. So you gonna pick her up tomorrow.




 

Ah... tomorrow i have an event that Jinwoo hyung put for us. Im not sure if i can come by....




 

Its okay babe. Its either one of the boys will pick me up. Im fine. Your job is the first priority.




 

But babe....




 

I will help her. Since im her cousin and also i already give some ideas to Jihoon. He might help you out since its a collab of art and design.




 

Wow hyung. Thanks. I didnt know you can contribute.




 

We all can but Jinwoo hyung still put us on halt as the management is trying to revamped the departments. So i guess by the time we reached the fall season we might be back by than.




 

Also Asahi told us that Yulgi would be prticipting in one of the projects once the rest of us are back in the department




 

Oh really. Wow i didnt expect that.




 

We neither. But atleast we can be back to do our job.




 

True... Hyung did Asahi told you anything about Iseul.




 

Nothing much about Iseul that i know.




 

We never meet Asahi lately. Whats up.




 

Oh.... Iseul was asking me if Doctor Kim had said anything to Asahi about Iseul. Since lately she said that Asahi been cautious around her and being not himself. Im guessing ever since that day something must be in his mind that makes Iseul asking me about it




 

You guys didnt know anything about Iseul





 

What do you mean anything. We have known her for years is there anything that we should not know

 



 

Hyung im guessing that there is something that we didnt know about.




 

Oppa. You got to be kidding me. Jeongwoo never told you guys about it like really




 

Im getting curious what do you know about Iseul.




 

Well then get comfy because this is a long story.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

I never knew you could hang with with us. Usually you aways stick to Asahi or Junghwan.




 

They are busy. Might as well hang out with the design team. So how is life for the rest. I know how my part time babe and Jihoon oppa is. What about the rest. Any new things.




 

You went on a date with Doyoung. Does Asahi know about this.




 

He does but he is fine with it. Since he knows that its a friendly hangout.




 

Well we have been actually trying out to make comics and stuff. Haruto been helping Jengwoo from time to time. Also lately we realise that our passion in design is so hard that we could not do anything else other than that.




 

Simple typical life. Dont worry guys all of you will be back by Fall Season. Its where the campus had finish revamping the department and you guys will soon start with a new project.





 

Wow thats a news for my ears




 

Ruto. Just hang in there okay. You will be back making the people in the campus go crazy becuse they miss you

 



 

Ah i miss being in the spotlight.




 

I miss having a date with you.




 

Yah you cant date anyone right now. We have big events tomorrow




 

Dont worry oppa. We will hve another date soon. The first date was terrible. I dont know how it was ruined just like that.




 

What do you mean by ruin.




 

Yah dont tell me he came and say stupid thinga to you that makes you stood up and walk away leaving him alone with what Doyoung said to him




 

This hyung is really something.




 

Junkyu oppa. Does he keep begging you over and over that makes you feel like you just want to cut him off




 

Tell me about it. Junkyu always complain at how he always stressed aout that he wants to make things right.




 

Which makes me realize that I understand why Asahi dislikes his attitude.




 

Well yeah he did came to ke and beg but all i do is told him to just focus on Haewon. She might end up in IMH just because of him. Also she is carrying his child. So i didnt say much because i knowthat he wont even listen to me.




 

Im still glad that im single now. I rather go on dates with Iseul than facing that snake.




 

Oh you're making me blush. But still. I wanna ask all of you something.




 

Just spill it out. We are fine with anything.







 

After you heard what Jihoon said. You smile weakly and sigh while looking at the sky first before looking at the boys. Haruto being your bestfriend. He knows that gesture as you are sloly trying not to tear up. He grab your hand and gave a light squeeze.










 

You know you dont have to say this, Iseul.




 

I just want to know Ruto. I will be fine.




 

You sure about this.




 

Yeah.....




 

Why the atmosphere feels so weird now.




 

I know right. I feel so weird right now.




 

Guys shush let Iseul talk.




 

Oh yeah...tell us what you want to ask us.




 

Guys would you forgive them regrdless of what they had done to us. Like really forgive them after everything.








 

They became silent as they never expect that to be comming out from you. It was a long silence that made everyone not know how to reply to you. Doyoung, who is sitting right opposite you, reaches out his hand and you give your hand to him. He was comforting you as he saw the sadness in your eyes. Haruto was patting your back to calm you down so you won't cry infront of them. It took a few minutes till Jihoon started to talk.











 

I will forgive him when the time comes, Iseul. After everything we've been through. He deserves someone better. Even if i know he can be a dumb guy sometimes but now his responsibility is huge. It's just the matter of time if Haewon could accept who he is and know that she has to rely on Yoshi so both wont go crazy.




 

I agree with Jihoon hyung. Like it need time for us to like forgive him. We just need that time to let them setted down and accept each other.




 

Other than that we cant help him much since they are already terminated from the campus.




 

Yoshi has been working part time to save some money for him and Haewon... I guess it does take time for us to forgive him.




 

What about you Iseul. Would you forgive him after everything that has happened......