Daisuki dayo

Languages of Love (Reader Insert)

LANGUAGES 2

 


"Can I really do it?"

"Do what?"

Se Hun snapped out from his daze. He turned his gaze to the girl standing next to him. She was wearing a light purple hoodie with floral design at the bottom. He could tell that she finished her daily jog at the park; looking at the fact she was sweating a bit and her uneven breathing.

"[name]...."

She sit next to him, not even glacing at him and observed the sky.

"What's wrong?" She asked, still not looking at him.

"Nothing.... It just..... Something is troubling me at the moment.."

"Hmm? So even pretty face like you also get troubles like us commoner?"

With her tone, Se Hun couldn't tell if it was an insult or another usual sarcastic remark from the girl. From the first time he met her, she was always like that. Carefully fabricating her feelings behind her words. Despite that, he knew that she was kind. Probably. Wait- She was, right? Right? ARE YOU KI-?

"This face is what troubling me."

He quickly threw away his thoughts. It's not the time to think about her! Se Hun took a glance at her. [name] looks shocked but her eyes were gleaming with excitement.

"Could it be that you think you're famous just because of your looks?"

She hit the bulleye but it missed for an inch.

"A critic think so."

He sighed. Like they always said, you can't statisfy everyone. But can't anyone actually convinced that he did it because of his hardworks? His fans might but... He need more confirmation. Maybe from her.

"Dakedo shinjiru, kimi dakara.
mossugu mae wo muite?
honto ni dame na toki wa, kimi no kokoro wo sasaete ageru "

It was the first time he heard she singing. Looking at him, she grinned sheepishly.

"I heard that phrase from a song I heard a while ago."

"Japanese?"

"Yup. But for some reason, the voice don't seems human..."

"What does it means?"

"But I believe, because it’s you
Look straight forward
When it’s really done for, I’ll support your heart."

His heart skipped a beat when he heard that. His face was painted with shades of red. Support his heart? That was a bit cheesy for a girl like [name]. Se Hun can't helped to smile a bit. [name] saw that and grinned with victory.

"You looks better with that smile. So, throw away the frown!"

Se Hun was stuned. She cares for him. For the guy who she just met for a few weeks. She then stood up and cleaned her shorts, signalling that she was leaving.

"Well. It was a nice talk. Don't be sad again, kay?"

She started to walk away.

"Wait!"

"Hmm?"

"Why would you care?..... About me?"

He can't believed he asked her that. She doesn't even turned to look at him! How embarassing!

"Because..."

Eh?

"Daisuki dayo!"

He certainly don't need translation for that. All that matter now was that her figure fits perfectly in his arms.


*The phrase is from Otsukimi Recital [Moon-viewing Recital].

I found out abot EXO because most K-POP fans in my class like them. I googled them and fell in love with Se Hun >_<