Pohm rak kuhn

Languages of Love (Reader Insert)

LANGUAGES 1

 


The library was quiet. Sometimes paper rustling was heard along with a few coughs. Nichkhun sat at the table situated at the corner of the library, far away from the people there. He was reading a book titled, "The Atmosphere". A reading glasses sat on the bridge of his nose. He didn't really need them but he thought it will be interesting and decided to wear it.

 Unnoticed by him, someone crept behind him,namely [name]. She quietly walked towards Nichkhun and whispered a silent 'boo'. He accidently threw the book across the table and it fell onto the floor because of the sudden surprise.

 He turned around and glared at [name]. "What was that for?" He asked the smiling girl. [name] just smiled sheepishly and said, "I want you to teach me." He let out a sigh, "Can't you ask nicely?" He pulled the chair beside him, signalling to [name] to sit there.

 Instead of sitting next to him, she sat opposite him. Nichkhun looks puzzled but decided not to question her choice.

"Teach me Thai," said [name].

 Again, Nichkhun didn't asked anything. He took out a notebook, wrote something and gave it to [name]. She took and read it . When she was sure it wasn't Korean, she pointed to the book and asked, "What is this?" "That is the alphabet. Memorize it," replied Nichkhun.

 He secretly smiled as he watching [name] struggled to memorize those alphabet. Maybe he could help her a bit. "[name]," he called. She lifted her head and raised her eyebrows. "Pohm rak kuhn." He said with a husky voice. [name] was dumbfouded. Nichkhun smiled and leave the table, heading to the door. [name] ran after him, grabbing his hand before he went out. Panting, she said, " What's *huff* does that means?"

 She looks at him straight at the eyes. Slowly, Nichkhun removed her hands and grabbed her face. "Wha-" [name]'s question was cut off as he slammed their lips together. It was a brief kiss. Short but sweet. Nichkhun was the one who pulled of first. He then leave the library, leaving the blushing maiden standing alone. [name] snapped out from her daze and chased him again, yelling, "You still didn't tell me the meaning!"