Sadness.

Prince or Knight? [SEQUEL of My Boyish Princess]

2 weeks after that accident...

 

Taemin's POV

I open the door with a bouquet of white roses in my other hand. There waits Ji Min's mom and of course, Ji Min.

"Good morning, ahjumma" I bow and close the door.

"Taemin. Come in" she smiles with her swollen face. She must be crying all night.

"How's Ji Min?" I ask and place the flowers in a vase beside Ji Min's bed.

"Still comma. No significant change" she throws a bitter smile. I sit beside her and patted her back.

"She'll be okay, ahjumma"

"Yeah... I hope so..." she holds her tears.

My gaze now turn to Ji Min. Her weak body lays on the bed. Her pale face is covered by oxygen mask. Her hand... stabbed by blood infusion.

"Taemin... Could you look after Ji Min for a while? I have something to do" Ji Min's mom snorts.

"Sure" I smile and she goes out from the room.

Ji Min... Why did you do stupid thing like this?

 

-flashback-

"JI MIN!!" Mi Kyung shouted and cried. She approached Ji Min, so did the mysterious man. Kyung Soo stared at them for a while and gone with a satisfied face.

"Ji Min... Ji Min!" Mi Kyung shook Ji Min's body. Fresh blood streamed from Ji Min's head. Suddenly 2 hands appeared and carried Ji Min's body.

"Taemin?"

-end of flashback- (now we know that the mysterious guy is Taemin. I guess you all know before I tell you, kekeke~ ^^)

 

I brush her hair with my fingers and hold her hand.

*struggle*

 

Ji Min's POV

Where am I? I'm walking in a dark corridor.

 I keep walking until I reach the end of the corridor. It's a bright room with a boy standing inside.

"I've been waiting for you, Ji Min..." he smiles. An unforgettable yet painful smile. The smile I loved.

"Ju- Jun Soo.. Jun Soo!" I run to him and hug him tightly. "Jun Soo..." I mumble softly. My heart bursts of happiness.

"Relax, girl" he rubs my head peacefully. I release him and stare at him.

"I miss you... pabo!" I hit him. He frowns.

"You've changed a lot..." he chuckles.

"I'll take that as a compliment"

"Where is your brown hair? And since when did you have tattoos?"

"Ahahaha, long story... Long time no see..." I take a glance at him.

"I always see you from here, you know" he smiles warmly.

"So.... where are we? Are we in the heaven?"

"I don't think so. By the way, Ji Min, don't ever try to do street racing again, okay?"

"I won't do street racing again. I'm dead already, potato head"

"No... you're not."

"What do you mean?"

"Ji Min... if you stuck between life and death, which one will you choose?"

"I'll choose you, of course" I giggle.

"Seriously."

"Ehm... according to my umma, I'll choose life. But I want to be with you too..."

"Which one is more important, your umma or me?"

"My umma, of course"

"Then go. It's not your time to die yet" he walks away.

"Jun Soo!" I try to reach him but it's useless. My feet is pulled by something.

"See you later, Ji Min" he waves and-

 

*blink blink*

"Ji Min?" I know this voice.

"Taemin!" he quickly pulls me into a hug and cries on my shoulder.

"Ji Min... I'm so glad you're alive... And you don't forget me..."

"I know, Taemin, but, could you please turn on the lights? It's so dark, you know"

 

Taemin's POV

"She's blind. This could be temporary or permanent" the doctor says after examining Ji Min's eyes. Ji Min's mom says thanks to the doctor and he left.

"Umma..." Ji Min whispers softly.

"Yes, darling?" Ji Min's mom clears , preventing herself from crying.

"I'm blind, he said?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello hello!

Glad to have more subscriber *even only 1*

Hope you like the story, and please comment! ^^

 

 oh I'm curious yeah XD

 

Sorry for the large amount of photos... I really wanna share them XD