The rain

Prince or Knight? [SEQUEL of My Boyish Princess]

Taemin's POV

I hold Ji Min's hand and lead her to the hospital park. We sit on a bench and enjoy the nice weather.

"Ji Min..." I call her as I look at the endless sky.

"Ne?" she answers weakly.

"The sky is really beautiful" I smile to the sky.

"I can't see it, Taemin" she looks down.

 

OH CRAP. I FORGET!

"Sorry..." I look at her with my apologetic eyes.

"It's okay" she smiles bitterly.

"I'll buy latte for us" I take out my wallet and go to the cafeteria to but 2 lattes. Then I go back to the park. Ji Min still sitting on the bench with a blank expression. I handed her the latte and sit beside her.

"Thanks, Taemin" she blows her latte.

"I buy the special one for you. Latte art. Take a look at it!" I squeal happily.

"Taemin, I cant... I can't see it" she stops blowing her latte.

 

DAMN. WHY AM I BEING A FORGETFUL PERSON LIKE THIS?!

"I'm sorry, Ji Min" I look at her again. Her expression changed, more to a sad expression. Suddenly a waterdrop hit my head.

"It's raining, Ji Min. Let's go back to your room" I take her hand but she yanks it. I shocked.

"Go by yourself. I'll stay here"

"Let's go inside" I try to grab her hand again but once again, she yanks it. The rain streams down heavily.

"Come on!"

"No! Let me here... *sobs*"

She cries.

"Why... Why me... Why did I become blind... Why am I alive... Why did Jun Soo don't take me with him... Why... *sobs sobs sobs*"

I sit beside her and pull her head to lean on my shoulder.

 

Ji Min's POV

I cry on Taemin's shoulder for... well... 1 hour?

"Ji Min... I'm shivering... Let's go inside..." Taemin says with a faint voice.

"Uh... Sure... I'm sorry..." I pull myself back from his shoulder. He grabs my hand and leads me to my room. To my bed, actually.

"Close your eyes. I'm changing" Taemin says.

"I don't need to" I stick my tongue out.

"What? So you want to see me? The deepest part of me?" he says gently.

"I'm blind. What do you expect?"

Awkward silence.

"Are you finished?" I ask.

"Yes. Ehm..."

"What?"

"This is the first time I see you smile after the accident"

"Oh... I- At first, I feel so unlucky about being blind like this but... that feeling changes as I spend more time with you... I'm on a comma condition for 2 weeks, and umma said that you always come for seeing me at those 2 weeks..."

"Ah, she exaggerates the fact... It's not that much"

"But I'm so grateful. Thanks, Taemin" I smile sweetly.

 

JB's POV

I rush to Ji Min's room with Mi Kyung then open the door.

"I got a message from Taemin that--" my sentence stopped as I look Ji Min's sitting on her bed.

"Hey! How are you?! I miss you!" I quickly run and hug her. Taemin looks unhappy.

"Wh- who is this? JB-sshi? Is that you?" she touches my back repeatedly.

"Of course! How'd you forget--" my sentence stopped again when I look into her eyes. She just look at a direction.

"I'm blind" she mumbles.

I shocked, Mi Kyung's face get stiff.

"But at least I'm okay!" she laughs.

 

Mi Kyung's POV

She's blind? Because of me? My eyes let out a teardrop.

"Ji Min... I'm sorry..." I walk to her bed and grab her hands.

"I'm okay! Don't worry about me! Taemin looks after me all the time" she squeals happily.

JB looks shocked and shots Taemin a glare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong~!

I'm so happy to have more subscribers...

Keep the comments coming please, and don't be silent readers! Thankyou~^^

 

Comic: GD needs your help

    

 

Another comic: When TOP sells ice-creams

 

BTW, I watched Immortal Song 2 yesterday... Taemin was so emotionless! no offense... ^^ But his emotionless face looks awesome to me XD