Ji Min, the legendary street racer

Prince or Knight? [SEQUEL of My Boyish Princess]

Ji Min's POV

1 week passed. Nothing changed between me and Taemin. Everything is just the same, we still remain as friends.

Today is Wednesday, 9 p.m.

Taemin lays on his history book on the table. We'll have an exam tomorrow, and I guess he studied too much that he fell asleep.

I approach him. Ah, this innocent face. Irresistible.

I'm on my way to shake his shoulder to wake him up when my cellphone rings furiously.

*RING RING RING RING*

Damn it.

"Yoboseyo?" I answer, annoyed.

"Ji Min-ah..."

I recognize this voice.

"Ne? Who's this?"

"It's Mi Kyung..."

"Yeah? What's up?" Hell, why does her voice heard so weak?

"Don't come here, Ji Min-ah... Don't save me..."

"What?"

"Run, Ji- YAH! JI MIN THERE?!" the vouce changed. Wait. I recognize this voice too.

"Who is this?" I try to keep calm.

"Guess. Ah, too long. Kyung Soo imnida" the voice shock me.

"What.do.you.want..." I mumbled softly, so that Taemin won't awake.

"I take your friend as a hostage. This is my challenge. Meet me at our regular racing circuit. Just bring yourself and I'll take care of the rest. Better be quick, or your sweet friend will suffer..."

*tuut tuut tuut*

. He hangs up.

Regular racing circuit? Well, we have a secret racing circuit. But I'm not sure it still exist. Mi Kyung... as a hostage? No. No!

I quickly grab my jacket and go out from the dorm.

 

Mi Kyung's POV

A person in red jacket approaches us. Ji Min!

"I'm here. Release her" she directly speaks to Kyung Soo.

"Not so fast, lady" Kyung Soo pokes her chin. "Let's have a race"

"What?" Ji Min's eyes widened in shock.

"Come on, I know you're a good racer. And you'll accept every challenge" Kyung Soo smirks.

"No. I don't want to race anymore"

"Then your friend will suffer" Kyung Soo takes out a knife and place it on my neck. Oh, great.

"This is all for a race?" Ji Min squints.

"Yep. Easy, right? I've got a motorcycle and a helmet for you. 10 laps, no audience. Just her" he points at me. "Deal?"

Ji Min thinks for a while, and "Yes"

No, Ji Min. No!

 

Someone's POV (I don't want to reveal it yet :p)

I look at those 3 people. They are negotiating, aren't they? I try to listen to their conversation, but it's not audible enough for me to be heard. Suddenly Ji Min and the only boy there walk to... 2 motorcycles?

The boy passes Ji Min a helmet. Oh. I have a bad feeling about this. Are they going to race?

The motorcycles' machines . The lights turned green, and-

No. They're racing.

 

Mi Kyung's POV

1 more lap. Ji Min is in front of Kyung Soo. She sped up her ride and get ready to arrive at the finish line.

"Go Ji Min go!" I squealed. Ji Min will win!

But something happens.

When she reaches a turn, Kyung Soo quickly sped up and nudge Ji Min's motorcycle. At first Ji Min ignores him, but he crashes his motor to Ji Min's and go away. Ji Min's motorcycle shakes, and she slams the handlebar to her right side, making herself hit the circuit wall. She thrown away from her motorcycle and slammed to the rough asphalt, making her helmet thrown away. She tries to cover her head but the throw was so hard that she's bleeding on the asphalt right now.

"JI MIN!" I shout and start crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~ long time no see!

How's the chapter? Comments are loved! ^^