Chapter 1

Gynecologist and obstetrician

 

 

                                        Start with a busy Hospital with doctors and patients work trying to get work done....'' We have a bus accident and of them is pregnant'' One nurse shout at a doctoctor who happen to be infront of him.....''What about gyneologist? The doctor ask him....

Other Side of the Hospital Show  nusery  Full of crying babys...

..................................''.Dr Yesung, Your patient is here'' Dr Yesung looks at the Nurse confused...''But I am....Akhhh where....''The nurse smile at Dr Yesung and show him the patient.....'' This is Dr Yesung he will help you...he is a gyneo.....''The Nurse told the patient couple..........''My eldest son hit me in the stomach, My stomach has hurt since then.'' The Pregnant lady told Dr yesung................''Your Son?'' Dr Yesung ask her.........'' He is Five yeears old'' The lady told him......Please follow me.. 

...............Mhhhh ''It's her 34th Week...Her upper stomach hurts and that she doesn't feel the baby moving....Ther hasn't been any discharge..''..Yesung look closly at the ultrasound .....'' The Ultrasound looks good....Does it hurt?''   '' A liitle bit  the baby isn't moving very much'' the lady answerd him...'' No stomachache or bleeding?''.......''No....i am okay.

VICTIMS OF THE BUS HAS ARRIVED....Yesung left the Lady and run to the ambulances that has arrived...''It's her 40th week...She's conscious but feels pain in her right leg.'' The Abulance Nurses told Yesung as they remove the pregnant bus victim....''It's rupture of the membrane...i suspect placental abruption.Let move her inside...''Yesung told them......''WHERE IS DR EUNHYUK...?'' 'Yesung shout as he attend the bus victim......'he is on the way'' One of the nurse told him

....................................................

.......................When Dr Eunhyuk arrived he put on his white coat and went straight to the lady who was hit by his son and look at the sign that comes from the machines.....''Where does it hurt?.''.....''the upper part of my stomach''......Eunhyuk put his fingers and pre her stoamch a little...Does it hurt?''.......''It's bearable.''.....The Lady shout in pain when Dr Eunhyuk remove his fingers............'' How does it hurt?''......''It feels like my whole stomach is echoing;''....the lady answer in soo much pain....Eunhyuk start feeling worried.....'' Have you ever undergone surgery?  Was it spontaneous labour for your first baby?''...................''No...i had to have a myomectomy and csection'' The lady was in so much pain breathing so hard ...........

'' I am taking the Theater first....we'll need to perform an emergency c-section'' Dr Eunhyuk told Dr Yesung who was attending the other patient....''Dr Eunhyuk...She was hit by a 5 years old child....This victim of a bus pileup who has a vignal hermorrhage  this patient is more urgent''  Dr Eunhyuk looks at the results that come out fro the machine......'' Let me first...Despite the bleeding and her fracture...her fetus is in better condition...''................'' Listen doctor Eunhyuk You came late so you have to wait....'' they all stop arguing when the machine start bipping from the Eunhyuk patient.........He press a button to make the sound more clear......'' Don't you hear this?...her fetus is in worse condition''..........One of the nurse look at Yesung and run to prepare the Theater for Eunhyuk

..................................................................................

                       '' We only have 30 minute... Untie the set and move her...One, Two, Three....''..............''Doctor,  is my baby in bad condition?'' The lady was in a panic mode ...........''I suspect a uterine rapture...we need to get your baby out as soon as possible.....I'll perform a c-section with local anethesia.....Call the anethestist.......Bring blood and please someone inform Dr Lee Donghae....i need a reserve the NICU''  Dr Eunhyuk start preparing everything.....'' Get me 200cc of lidocaine''..........................The c-section items per put in clean tray with white Bandages and towels ... ......

.......................''.I am starting......Scalpel...'' ...The anethestist hasn't arrived'' His assistant infrom him............'' I don't have time to wait...The fetus is in danger.........'' This will hurt a little..''  He to;d the lady...his assistance tried to stop him .....'' Check the vital signs until the anesthetist arrives...We'll use local anesthesia untill the anesthestics arrives...i need you to forcus.....Gauze'' Dr Eunhyuk told his assistance.

Dr Eunhyuk is one of the very best Doctor that someone could ask for.. He is always on top ....Opening someones stomach to deliver a baby is something he is good at and know one trys to mess with him when he is in the theater.

''Doctor A rapture'' His assistance start to panic when lot of blood start comimg out...............''Stop panicking......the rapture is serious, so watch her vitals...'' The helper were watching Eunhyuk as he works...as they say no one can match him when he is in Operation room....'' Is Doctor Lee Donghae here i am taking out the baby'' Eunhyuk ask and Donghae came forward.....'' I am here''...............Eunhyuk took out the baby and pass it to Donghae.....

''Now the baby is out, let's stop the bleeding''................''Doctor what about the uterus?''His assistance ask him........''We have to save it''....Donghae look back at Eunhyuk for second and countinue checking the baby........

...................................................''Woooooow it only took fifteen minute from the first incision to get the baby out?.....''..........12 min ....i am telling you working with Eunhyuk is the best......''.........''Did you see him pullout the baby? He didn't even make one mistake'' His assistance start telling the nurses when they operation is done.

..........................................................................................................................................................................