5months ?!

NEVER underestimate US !!!!

after a few minutes, the 4 of them arrived at the building..

the gasped at the big building.. they then went inside but was stopped by the security guard. fortunately, k.will saw them and told the security guards that they were trainees.. sistar then bowed to him.. soyou then handed him the cake..

"what's this ? " he asked confused..

"it's an appreciation gift of accepting us " soyou smiled gratefully..

"oh.. its nothing.. erm.. lets go to my office to sign your contracts ?? " k.will asked

"neh." the 4 girls cooed..

they walked past a dancing room and heard familiar voices..

"oppa, who is in here ?" soyou asked

"boyfriend " k.will leisurely said.

"nugu ?" bora asked

"you will know soon."

soon after they reached his office.. k.will gave the contract to the girls and they read through it..

"we are a trainee for only 5 months until debut ?! " they said in sync.. k.will looked amusingly at them .

"wae ? " he asked curiously.

"isnt that too early ? you know, other artist, takes more then a year to debut. "  soyou said..

"nothing is impossible, i also have got you debut album songs ready. " kwill said..

"chincha ?? " bora asked shock.. "neh ." kwill replied..

"so, you agree with the contract ? "kwill asked again.

"neh." they then signed the contract.. "thought of any group names yet ?"

"neh ! we will be called SISTAR ! " bora said proudly..

"great name ! " kwill said amused by their talents.

"how bout greetings ? " he continued ..

"of course ! 1,2,3" hyorin started..

"WE THE B.E.S.T SISTAR! annyeonghaseyo, sistar imnida ! " they said confidently and laughed afterwards..kwill laughed with them..

"great, you guys are fully prepared ! lets go meet the group who will debut after you. " kwill said..

"neh.. " the irls cooed and followed kwill out..

once they reached ,

"boys ! meet your new trainee friends. " kwill called the boys over.

without looking at each other they immediately bowed to each other ..

" i'm you boyfriend ! annyeonghaseyo boyfriend imnida ! " the boys said giddily..

" we the B.E.S.T sistar ! annyeonghaseyo sistar imnida ! " the girls replied.. once they looked at each other , they got shocked aspecially minwoo..

"NOOOOOOONNNNAAAAASSSS!! you made it ! you are trainees..." minwoo went to hug each of them happily.. "congrats ! " donghyun said to them .. the 2 groups continued talking to each other until kwill had to interrupt.. 

"sorry to interrupt..but.. i will take my leave now.. continue talking . " kwill said.the two groups looked at him weirdly but laughed.. after kwill left.. they took the chance to catch up eith each other's life.. and they continued talking happily...