back to school

NEVER underestimate US !!!!

after few weeks of promoting, sistar went back to school ..

as they entered the school, it became very chaotic.. boys whistled while girls looked at them admiringly.. sistar just smiled and headed to class.. from a far, dal shebet watched them intensely and strutted off to confront them.. before sistar reached the class, they were held up with 'obstacle'..

they looked up.. "what do you want ?! " bora hissed..

"i see , you got fans " seri said with a hint of jealousy..

"yeah.. and i bet, we got more fans than you .." soyou beamed..

" oh really ? watch me.. EVERYONE ! PLEASE STAND BEHIND THE GROUP YOU ARE A BIG FAN OF " seri yelled..

"1,2,3"

seri's smile immediately vanished when she saw her members panicked-striken faces.. subin suddenly whisperd " unnie, no one came to us. all of them are STAR1 and not DARLINGS.. otteokhae ??"

sistar immediately cackled.. " predictions are never true.. it's only PREDICTED" soyou said emphasizing the last word.. seri fumed with anger as sistar walked away with the students who were snickering at dal shabet.. and just on time, teenfinite antered the school.. seri immediately ran to them in her 6 inch heels. i swear she looked like a dinosaur who is desperate..

she immediately clung onto l.joe.. infinite immediately escaped and left teen top hanging as the girls cling on them..

"oppa ~ " seri cooed , not prettily...

"wae ?" l.joe asked slightly annoyed..

"sistar bullied us "

"what did they do ?"

" they stole our fans ! "

"pfft, what an excuse. " ricky interrupted. seri glared at him,

"it's your problem.. " l.joe yanked himself away and walked away..

*why are they defending them ? they will get it ! * dal shabet thought..