cake ?

NEVER underestimate US !!!!

 

after chatting for a whole hour , they then went to sleep..

~the next day ~

soyou woke up early and to her surprise the other girls were already awake. she went to freshen up and then head down to the kitchen. she gasped loudly. the kitchen was a mess. flours were all over the floor, egg shells were piled up at thecorner of the sink. soyou then saw the 3 girls fighting over a brightly coloured icing gel with their face all covered with thick layers of flour.. soyou was beyond furious now ! nobody has ever dared to mess up HER kitchen.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

"neh ?" the 3 girls stopped what they were doing and sheepishly looked at soyou.. in their heart they may have died by now, "JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU GUYS ARE DOING ?! " SOYOU yelled.

"baking a cake ?" dasom said innocently.

"really ? let me have a taste of what this unique-looking cake taste like. " soyou eyed the cake weirdly.

"here" dasom handed her a piece of cake with shivering hands. soyou took a bite and processed the taste inside . "WHAT DID YOU GUYS PUT ? IT TASTE LIKE... LIKE.... A FOOD BEING RECYCLED OVER AND OVER AGAIN ! YOU GUYS GO WASH YOURSELVES AS I CLEAN MY KITCHEN.. I WILL BAKE A NEW CAKE .. " soyou snapped.. "neh," the 3 girls washed up and shuffled behind the kitchen counter. soyou looked at the mess and rolled up her sleeves. "this is gonna be hardwork. " she mumbled.

soyou started cleaning everything. due to her great speed, everything was cleaned in just 10 minutes.. surprisingly, no speck of dust could be found ven if you search for it. soyou then took out the ingredients she will need and started baking the cake like how a professionals would do.

the girls just stared at her jaw dropping, amused by her talents. they di not see this side of her but they liked it.. after the whole process, soyou put the cake in the oven for it to bake.. she then started washing up.. after that she walked over to the girls ..

"why do you even want to be a cake.? " soyou asked..

"well, you see, today, in just 2 hours, we need to get to starship company rite ? so for a good impression.. you know what i mean. " bora tried reasoning..

"ouh ! i see.. " soyou said sipping her juice..

"ding ! "

"oh! the cake is done .. " soyou rushed to the oven and took out the cake.. it smelled so delicious..

soyou then put the cake on the counter. she took all the icing creams and ice cream gel.. she started to decorate the cake with full concentration. after a few minutes she was done, she looked at her masterpiece. she felt so satified.. the other sistar members just looked amusingly at her.

"what ? " she asked innocently.. the 3 shook their head..

"oh unnie ! we only have 1 hour to get ready.. " dasom said..
"oh ! rite.. let's get ready" .. they just wore casual clothes and styled their hair a bit.. soyou then went to pack the cake.. they then flag a cab and headed to the building..