pièce manquante (Missing piece)- 3

Bound to happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a year

 

You're so busy with the schedule you have for the whole thing in your photoshoot. Yes. Photoshoot Seulgi. You forgot that you're one of the in-demand freelance photographer in this industry.

 

A lot of magazine editor was asking you to be part of their team. You just politely declined and you tell them that you prefer to work independently.

 

This is just a hobby of yours before which become your passion and later on it became your source of income. A job. That's right.

 

after a year of vacation in swiss, you still can't forget the pretty lady you met there. You tried searching for her in the hotel but she's gone after the little date you had that day. You just wished you could have asked more of her than just her name if you know this will happened. You could only hope so. You touched the pendant ring around your necklace.

 

----

 

At K.S studio 6 months after your travel to Swiss

 

"Key, Please prepare the studio light and the backdrop.." you asked Kibum.

 

"Right on!" said Kibum

 

"Who's our model for today?" You asked.

 

"Hmmm. Well had a few models right now and I think one of them is a rising model. she's one of the top-tier models in the industry. She has a lot of endorsement and not to mentioned she's been selected as a candidate of a luxury brand. I forgot the name... Ahah! Dior I think..." Kibum mentioned

 

You're not into entertainment really and you don't care who the model was. You just nod to key while saying all the details.

 

Then a group of people came into your studio. You vowed and greeted them. Then you saw a pretty lady entering your studio.

 

Kibum elbowed you, " That's her. The model I was telling to you. I think her name is Kim Jisoo.. Don't glue your eyes on her. You're too obvious Seulgi.." Kibum keeping an eye on you...

 

"shhh. gosh. what do you think about me? I am not like that you know.." you retorted while whispering to kibum.

 

You introduce yourself to your model and briefly discuss what's the concept of editor-in-chief of the magazine.

 

 

"Hi I'm Kang Seulgi, I'll be in charge of your photos for today. Please be open to any suggestions you have in mind I'll gladly take that.." you said while looking at your model.

 

"Hi my name is Kim Jisoo, Let's have fun today, and please take care of me," Jisoo said to you with a shy smile.

You just nod and wink at her.

 

"Sure thing, Ms. Kim.." you said. Being a professional you are.

 

 

"You can call me Jisoo. I think we're about the same age.." Jisoo laughed a bit about it.

 

You didn't know she's a very easy-going person so you agreed.

 

"Alright, Jisoo-shi..let me know if you're ready and we'll start the shoot". you smiled at her.

 

 

 

Your photoshoot lasted for about 2 hours. You usually spent 4 hours doing all this thing in one gig but this time it was much shorter. You wrapped it up so you can have alone time again. Then Jisoo came to you asking if she can tag along, you're too polite to say no to her. Everything clicks between you and Jisoo afterward.

 

-----

Jisoo's apartment

 

You've been seeing Jisoo for how many months now, it's easy-going for your relationship but it's not out to the public because you know it will hurt Jisoo's career and you understand that she's somehow a public figure so you often had a date at home or out of town where no one else knows her. Only a few of your friends know about your relationship with Jisoo.

 

You're at Jisoo's place since you tend to her needs today and it's your day off. You're with her today.

 

"Hey, Babe! I'll be out for 3 days for next week" You said while hugging her. " I'll be with Seungwan and the rest of my friends these coming days...You know one of my friends- Byul will be tying a knot next month so they decided to throw a party.." You said.

 

 

"You met them right..?"

 

"uhhuh.." Jisoo said.

 

"You know you can always join with them Seul.. go with your friends and besides you have Wendy-sshi with you so I don't mind.." Jisoo pinching your cheeks and gives you a peck on the lips.

Sometimes, it feels not right that Jisoo's was not reprimanding you or stopping to go out with your friends. You know you should be thankful coz you have a very understanding girlfriend. It's just that you sometimes miss the feeling of having a jealous girlfriend. Just like Krys you thought. You cross that to your mind since you're with your girl.

 

 

----

Irene's POV

 

Your talking to your friend and she keeps on bugging you to be her bride's maid for her wedding next month.

 

"Rene... Please ... you know you're the only person I can think of." Solar pleaded.

 

"I don't know if could ever pull of to be your bride's maid .. " You have a lot of friends aside from me .." you said.

 

 

"No Rene, you have to be there on the special event of my life.., you and Jennie.." she said. Yong-Sun was your friend ever sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter