Doux souvenir (sweet memories)-1

Bound to happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First trip outside the country and today is the D-day. I plan for a 4 days and 3 nights trip. So just a sneak peek of my trip: First day - I'll check in first to the hotel, drop by my things and I'll meet up my friend who's staying here for almost half a year (We'll probably have a lot of catching up to do). One of my plans is to eat and stroll, go to an art gallery and library, and visit all the tourist attractions and hidden gems of this place. But for now, I have arrived at the airport.

 

"So here it goes...! You said while picking up all my luggage and head on to the taxi bay going to the hotel. It was almost night when I arrive here. I can feel the breeze of air to this land.

"Hotel des alpes please.. "

Telling my location to the taxi driver and he understood what I said.

While in the cab you called your friend. 'Hey, Song songwan! I'm here already, call me if you received this.."

.

.

.

 

After just a second. Here she goes calling me back.

 

"Yah! You could have told me sooner you're flight schedule so that I could pick you up! taxi fare is so expensive you know.. "she sighs while on the other line knowing she's upset at me at some point.

 

"I know and I'm sorry I guess I'm just too excited and forgot to tell it to you.." Pouting unknowingly while looking at the window of my taxi cab.

 

"I'll be in my hotel location in about 30 mins, I'll send it you in a bit. Meet me there, you have to treat me to dinner, I haven't eaten yet".

 

"Alright, alright .. Just text me the address..."Wendy said.

 

 

"Yes! Thanks, Seungwanna. Hotel des Alpes room 509. Take care on your way here."

 

You arrived at your hotel room earlier, You take a shower while waiting for Wendy. Wendy being a best friend to you was such a blessing. She's one of the few people you opened up to whenever you had trouble with yourself. Being so distant from her makes you feel you're alone, though you realized that she never leaves you despite she's on the other side of the country for six months. She's here because her family business needs some of her assistance. Being the good daughter she is, of course, she'll help her parents to run it.

As you ook to the view of your hotel room, Door knocks twice. You figured out who the other person was.

 

"Wan! You've come!..." You hugged her tight and smile like a child you are.

 

"Of course, I'll come you bear! she chuckled. You better tell me what's going on, let's head down first for dinner, I have few restaurants in mind, choose one you like and we'll go". she said.

 

"Hmmm. I'll go with your choice, I'm not familiar with this place you know and besides, you're here for how many months now I'm sure you can give a recommendation of what to eat. I'm hungry now. You can have my interview later with me". I exasperatedly pouting and annoying her.

 

"Alright. geesh , don't do that again. Makes me sick though. " Wendy's rolling her eyes on me. You just laughed at her.

You ordered food not a lot but much to fill your hunger. Wendy knows what to order so she ordered steak since she knows You're a meat lover.

 

"Why are you here? I thought you're kidding when you mentioned that you wanted to go here because you miss me."

 

"Well, is it not enough reason to say that I missed my best friend?" You retorted.

 

You can't tell her the real reason why you're here not today at least. You just wanted to doze off some time away and it's perfect timing to visit her since you missed her so much. You just hope that Seungwan will not notice it.

 

"Wan, will you tour me around tomorrow? I've search places I wanna visit and I wanted to spend time with my best friend?" I said while munching food on my plate.

 

"Guess I don't have a choice but to be your guide, huh? but only for tomorrow is that fine with you?"

 

"uhuh. That sounds ok with me, thanks wan! I smiled at her.

 

"Just give me the places you wanted to visit, then let's plan it out". Wendy being t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter