je voulais juste connaître ton (i just wanted to know your name) -2

Bound to happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You're almost out of breathing running thru the train station.

 

"Waaittt.. Hold the door for me.." You screamed to the person inside the train.

 

 

You exhale deeply after the long run you made. Someone gives you bottled water. When you look up to that person you saw a familiar person who's in the figure of someone giving you the bottle.

 

"You.." you smile at her widely

 

It seems that it's your lucky day, meeting her again at this train station on this lovely morning.

 

" I forgot to properly thank you last night. I might be staying outside if it's not you who help me.." the young lady smiled at you sincerely.

 

"Don't mention that. I mean .. i.. " you're running out of words today and you take the bottled water.

 

"I just can't help to see anyone having trouble in this foreign country you know.." you look away so she can't see your red face.

 

"You seemed to be lax in this place knowing you're also a tourist," she said.

 

"No, not really.. it's just that I have a friend who's living here for almost half a year now, she can't join me today but she gives me these.." You showing the paper which Wendy gave to you last night.

 

"Oh! what a dear friend you have.." she's smiling again and you can't help but fall for it. You're internally freaking out beside her.

 

"Yeah! she made it for me so I will not be lost" you responded to her.

 

 

"Where you heading at miss...? You asked the lady beside you unsure about what to call her.

 

"I'm here to meet someone I've lost contact with later and ..." She stop and stare at the window of the train. You just nod and saw a familiar thing around her neck. You're not sure if it's the same or not and just ignore it. All throughout the time you sit beside her inside the train, it was silence.

You still want to talk to her it's just that you know she doesn't want to speak.

 

You were about to go offboard the train. You bid goodbye to her but she's sleeping soundly and you don't want to disturb her so you put a note on her bag instead and leave her.

 

 

-----

 

Joohyun's POV

 

You woke up at the next train station with a sticky note on your bag. You read it and you know exactly who the person was. You find it cute though.

 

"I didn't bother to wake you up. btw let me have your name next time- Kang Seulgi" with a wink

 

You smiled at the note you have in your hand and head on to your location. You wonder why you had such an amazing day after you got the pendant ring to the souvenir shop.

 

You remember last night you were lost in the middle of the street while you're looking for a hotel's name. Then you found an alley and a nearby shop. Being the first-time traveler, you enter and to your surprise, an old man showed up to you.

 

" A perfect timing for you young lady, I thought you're not coming..." he said to you while you're looking at the things in his shop. You're not sure what did he mean by that.

 

 

"Do you perhaps see what you're looking for? "he asked you.

 

 

"No, I was looking for my hotel but I think I got lost and I found your shop here..Do you perhaps know Hotel des Alpes?" you politely tell the owner.

 

"You're on the right track my dear.." He said pointing to the location of your hotel.

 

"Oh... I thought I was lost" you said. As a token of appreciation to the owner, you find yourself buying that pendant ring from the souvenir shop.

 

 

" Look ahead and you'll soon find great things to you young lady.." you bid farewell to the owner of the shop and went on to the location of your hotel.

 

---

1 PM at MAME cafe

 

while you're waiting for the person you're meeting today here at the famous coffee shop in Switzerland. A man approaches you to your seat, he seems very familiar. He took another step and you know who the person was.

 

It was Suho. You're first and long time boyfriend now ex. You still have feelings for him though so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter