05. First Blind Marriage Date

Thieves in the Night

 

"Jae Mi, wake up. Mom and Dad gave you something to do today." Seunghyun shook Jae Mi awake.

 

"Okay, okay. I'm up." Jae Mi groaned as she got out of bed and went to get ready.

 

When she was finally awake enough to notice the dress hanging in her closet, she yelled from Seunghyun, "Opppppppaaaaaaaa!!!! Whyyyyyyy!!" she whined.

 

"Just get dressed. Or else we will lose privileges." Seunghyun told her.

 

"Ughhh... Can you at least tell me who it is this time?" Jae Mi grudgingly changed into the dress.

 

Jae Mi stepped out of her room to find Seunghyun with his friends. "Seriously, oppa.... Why... I'm only 17!!" Jae Mi continued whining.

"Wow, princess. You look pretty." Seung Ri commented.

 

"Thanks Ri oppa. But, I don't want to go. I don't even know who it is." Jae Mi pouted.

 

"Isn't that the point, princess? That's why it's a blind date?" Young Bae pointed out and Jae Mi glared at him.

 

"Whoa.. Okay.. Sorry... Just saying.. Princess.." Young Bae held his hands up in his defense.

 

"Don't act like you don't know who it is, oppa. I know you do." Jae Mi said threateningly to Seunghyun.

 

Seunghyun let out a deep sigh, "Fine, it's Jang Wooyoung, heir to Jang Corporations, their company is lower than ours but they have assets Mom and Dad want." He explained.

 

"Jang Wooyoung? Okay then... Might as well get this over with. Besides, I can always end the date early." Jae Mi said, getting up.

 

"We'll drive you. Since Mom and Dad want to be sure you get there this time at least." Seunghyun said, grabbing his keys.

 

"Hey. They said I could drive myself last time. They didn't say what time I had to arrive driving myself there. I got really lost." Jae Mi defended.

 

"Yeah, right. You got lost in the arcade across the street, I totally believe that." Ji Yong said teasingly.

 

"Why don't you try going on these dates and see how you feel after the third one!!" Jae Mi threw back.

 

"Arasseo. It's okay. I get it." Ji Yong said, backing away.

 

"It's at Pierre's." Seunghyun said as they pulled up.

 

"Really? Mom and Dad know I hate Pierre's." Jae Mi whined again.

 

"I know, but the Jangs picked the place this time around." Seunghyun said., as he urged Jae Mi out of the car.

 

Jae Mi walked into the restaurant where the hostess was waiting for her to arrive. She was led into the back room where Mr. Jang Wooyoung was waiting.

 

"Hello, I'm Choi Jae Mi." she said, bowing a little.

 

Wooyoung turned to her and his body went into shock. This was the first time one of his wedding dates had been this pretty. "I'm Jang Wooyoung..." He drifted off.

 

Jae Mi inwardly rolled her eyes and went to sit down. Wooyoung stiffly sat down too.

 

"So, how are you today?" Jae Mi said, trying to make small talk at least.

 

Wooyoung recovered from his initial shock and answered coherently "I'm great. I just came back from a dance competition which I won first place. And now I'm going to compete again with the best of the best." He bragged.

 

"That's really great for you." Jae Mi said, as she took a bite of her food. It was never to her liking. Honestly, she preferred street food over this expensive stuff.

 

"Yup, and I can't wait to take over the company, I'll be able to do what I want with it and I have many plans. Since I am brilliant after all. And I love cars, own lots of them, I could take you for a drive sometime..." Wooyoung continued talking.

 

He was one of those boys, once he started, he couldn't shut up. And even then, all the words that came out were related to him in some way.

 

Jae Mi mindlessly picked at her food and nodded her head at appropriate times. Within 15 minutes she was already bored of this boy, no one could quite catch her interest for long.

 

She stood up loudly, "Excuse me, sorry, I just remembered that I have a lot of homework for school, I'm still 17 after all. Can we end this date early?" Jae Mi said cutely, knowing the boy would give into her.

 

"Yes, of course. School is very important." Wooyoung said as he also got up and walked Jae Mi out. Their parents would pay for the meal.

 

"Thank you for your help. But I'll call my brother to pick me up, okay, Wooyoung-ssi?" Jae Mi said sweetly.

 

"Of course, of course. Anytime. I hope you enjoyed yourself. Maybe I'll see you again soon." Wooyoung gave a big smile and walked towards his car.

 

Jae Mi plastered a smile on her face and waved bye to him.

 

Once the car disappeared, she let out a sigh, "Oh god, I thought it would never end." she said out loud. She took out her phone and dialed.

 

"Daesungie Oppa~~~ can you come pick me up please??" Jae Mi said cutely.

 

"Arasseo, see you in 10." she said after he responded.

 

Jae Mi went to a street vendor and got some ddeukbokki and waited for Daesungie to arrive.

 

He pulled up in his Benz and Jae Mi climbed into the front seat.

 

"So, how was it?" Daesungie asked curiously.

 

"Just drive, Daesungie oppa. Just drive." Jae Mi answered and Daesung knew that it was BAD.

 

Author's Note:

HERE IS THE START OF BIG BANG<3

hehe :3 kinda obvious there. Choi Jae Mi. Choi Seunghyun would be her oppa. XD

hehe :3 okay. ANYWAY, WOW, FANTASTIC BABY. XD