29. Yoona on a Date

Thieves in the Night

 

"I'm so glad you asked me out, Woohyun." Yoona cooed as she latched herself onto his arm. Now, it would be so much easier for her to win over the other boys and get them to turn themselves in.

 

After that she would have the story of the century, once she got the Dark Princess. One of the boys was bound to give her up.

 

"Where are we going, Woohyun?" She said sweetly and Woohyun swallowed back a retort so the plan wouldn't be ruined.

 

"Just Romano's, you don't mind Italian food, do you Yoona?" He asked kindly, pretending like he actually cared for her.

 

Yoona actually hated Italian food, but since she needed to get Woohyun somehow, she just nodded, "Neh, Woohyun oppa."

 

He silently prayed that this part of the plan would not take as long, he was actually starting to wonder why he even bothered with Yoona at school before.

 

Jae Mi was a much better person and far more intelligent in multiple areas.

 

They walked to the hostess and Woohyun gave his signature smile, "Hi, table for two please." He already knew that the hostess had melted but for once, it was not helpful at this point.

 

"I'll take them." Woohyun saw a familiar face take a couple of menus and walked in front of him. They shared a knowing look.

 

"Hello, my name is Seung Ri and I will be your waiter for this evening. Thank you for coming to Romano's." He greeted as he led them to a table where another couple was already sitting close by.

 

"Here we are." He gestured at the somewhat cramped area, "I'll be with you in a few." He left and Woohyun sat himself down without pulling the chair out for Yoona.

 

She frowned slightly, but took it in stride and sat herself down. Woohyun met eyes with the couple next to them and nodded.

 

"What would you like to eat?" Seung Ri asked coming back after a few minutes.

 

"Whatever is fine. Surprise us." Woohyun answered for Yoona and took her menu, sending Seung Ri away before she could actually order anything. Again disappointed at his manners, but her need for the story was greater than her need for a decent date with someone she was using.

 

The couple next to them were busy murmuring to themselves, playing around with their phones, but it was quite cute in Yoona's eyes.

 

"How are you?" Woohyun asked her, hating the awkward silence, but reluctantly filling it up with small talk.

 

"All is well, at the moment." Yoona answered with a smile. "How about you?"

 

"I am always good." He answered, before ending the small talk there and looking around the restaurant while tapping his fingers on the table loudly.

 

---

 

"So I'm the distraction?" L asked Hoya.

 

"Of course you are, unless you manage to find some girls to distract the guys in there." Hoya snapped at him.

 

"Whatever. I have no plans whatsoever. And I could probably get arrested." L snarked back.

 

"Well, we could try making some of them leave on a public disturbance? Because they would need to keep at least two in there, one to deal with Jiyong as a lawyer, the other to watch and observe." Hoya suggested.

 

"I shall go create a public disturbance then, nearby at least where they will be bothered by it, since the Task Force is really only supposed to deal with us." L said, standing from where they were crouched and figuring out what to do.

 

Author's Note:

Another update!! :) For you momo unni :) fashionchik91

Slowly getting through the rescuing of Gyu, Kenyan, and Jongie~ :)

ANYONE ELSE EXCITED FOR THE LIVESTREAM!?!?

*RAISES HAND HIGH*

Half an hour more!! :)