Three

Falling For The Bad Boy

ELINA

Exhaling a breath, I looked around. There was not a single sign of any taxi. Sun has already settled down and the dark cloud says that it going to be rain soon. Ah! Such a pathetic day it was. I don't know why Taehyung has decided to mess my life? First he pushed me in the ground and now he was at my workplace. And most of all how the he got to know that I work as a part timer here? Was he following me or something?

Oh hush, Elina. Kim Taehyung isn't the type of guy to follow anyone around. I mean there's a bunch of girls at school who are dying for him. Why would he follow me?

And apart from that Jungkook was also with him. I won't ever believe that he came with his best friend just to mess with me.

Oh, and Jesus Christ! I almost fainted when Jungkook noticed me. It was definitely the first time when he saw my face.

I smiled like a fool and tug my bag closer to me.

"Taxi." I shouted when a car passed the road in full speed.

I frowned.

Damn it! I need to go home as fast as I can before it starts to rain.

"You can do it!" I muttered to myself and started walking.

After few minutes, I struggled to catch my breath. Curse to my physical inactivity.

I stood there like a statue waiting for the taxi even when I know that I won't be able to get one.

Why me?

I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Need some help?" A familiar voice came to my ear.

Oh no! Not again.

I turned around to find Taehyung on his bike.

"No. I am good." I whispered.

He smirked, looking around. "Haven't watched today's news?" He asked.

I knitted my eyebrows in confusion. News? I quickly took out my cellphone out from my pocket and before I could type anything on Google, I saw Jungkook stepping down from the bike.

Eh? He was also there? I didn't notice him.

"Due to bad weather, government has suggested not to step out from the house." He smiled warmly at me.

"Oh."

Bad weather? ! I need to go home as soon as possible. She might get scared.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked after a minute of silence.

I looked up to him and a small blush crept on my cheeks. "Y-Yes."

"Need a ride?" Taehyung smirked, again.

God! That annoying smirk of him.

"No. Thank you!" I declined, politely.

"I don't think that you'd be able to get a taxi. If you're comfortable then I insist to let us drop you home today." Jungkook smiled, again.

I looked around nervously and scratched the back of my neck. I should take their help, right? I mean I don't have any other option.

"Uh..Okay." I shrugged my shoulders.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and said something to him in Korean. Jungkook rolled his eyes but a soft smile appeared on the corner of his lips.

I wonder what he said? Was it something related to me? I wish I knew Korean then I would have been able to understand his words.

"Come on then, hop on." Jungkook pointed to the bike.

But how am I supposed to sit on it? I mean would it be okay for three people to sit on the same bike?

My heart started thumping louder after thinking about the possibility that I would be sandwiched between two guys. Correction. Two hot guys!

Although I dislike Taehyung but I couldn't ignore the fact that he definitely one of the handsome face I've ever seen.

I tried to sit on the bike on my own but failed miserably. Unfortunately I ended up grabbing his shoulder. He the engine and soon Jungkook sat behind me.

I held my breath and tried to act calm but it was impossible. I mean just imagine any girl would go crazy to sit with them and here I am actually on the bike with them.

Soon Taehyung increased the speed of the bike and I couldn't help but clutch onto his shirt in fear. Cold wind brushed against my body making me shiver. I started chanting Jesus Christ to let me go home in one piece. Taehyung rides like a maniac.

"Left or right?" He asked more like screamed loud enough to let me hear.

"Left." I said as loud as I could.

"What?"

"I said take left." I told him again on top of my lungs.

"I am not able to hear you, babe."

He's doing this purposely, isn't he? I clenched my teeth and was about to say again before Jungkook told him to take left. And to my surprise, he heard it at once.

Such an !

After fifteen minutes, we reached my home and as soon as I stepped down from the bike. Rain started pouring heavily.

I quickly ran to stand under the shade of my house. Jungkook followed me too.

I looked up at the sky and found that this rain isn't going to stop any time soon. Taehyung came after parking his bike but in doing so, his shirt has already been soaked in rain.

"You should go inside." Jungkook said, smiling.

I frowned.

I should invite them to my house, right? I mean they're in this situation because of me.

But Elina it would be awkward.

What should I do?

I scratched the back of my head and after various mental debate, I decided to ask "Would you like to come inside?"