Two

Falling For The Bad Boy


TAEHYUNG

I lighted the cigarette and after inhaling it for once, I passed it on to Jungkook who took it gladly.

"You shouldn't have pushed her." He raised his eyebrows.

I looked at him for a second before snatching the cigarette from him. "And you're concerned because?"

He said nothing just shrugged his shoulders.

I raised my eyebrows in suspicion. "Don't tell me you like that girl."

"Off course not, man!" He laughed.

"Then?"

"She's pretty, isn't she?" He said.

I tried to remember her face but I couldn't. It's not my fault though, that girl was hideous. I haven't seen her before despite being in the same school.

"Maybe." I lied.

"Her name is Elina." He added.

Eh?

"Dude, you seriously don't like her? I mean you know her name too? I've never seen that girl before."

He passed a shy smile and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well I kind of know her."

"How?"

"She used to sit next to me in middle school." He tried to hide his smile.

And that was the exact moment when I noticed from his face that he has some sort of feelings for her.

Ah! This is going to be fun! I never knew about this side of Jungkook even though we're best friends.

"Do tell me if you need any help in pursuing her." I winked.

He rolled his eyes. "You better stay away from her and besides it ain't like I have a crush on her or something like that."

He's still denying it.

"So I was wondering would it be okay if I try to win her? I mean nobody can resist my charm." I said to irritate him.

" you!" He snapped.

I burst out laughing and threw my hands up in the air. "I was just kidding."

"Bastard."

I laughed.

"Yo boys! Coach is looki'n for ya." Ethan came running to us.

"Let's go." Jungkook said to me and quickly dabbed the cigarette on the floor.

I exhaled. It's time for our soccer practice match. We all went to boys locker room and I saw our coach already being there. I rolled my eyes. And now he's going to throw a fit that we're late for the practice.

"Welcome. We all were waiting for you two to come and bless us with your divine presence." He said, sarcastically.

I looked at Jungkook who gestured me to stay calm.

"I am sorry coach." He apologized.

"If this is how you two are going to behave then unfortunately I need to remove you from the team." He made a face.

I looked around and I have a sudden urge to laugh. Seriously? Half of the team members are still not here but still he behaves as if it's only two of us who are late for the practice.

"Then I guess you need to remove half of the team, don't you think so coach?" I asked.

Jungkook glared at me but nope this time I am not going to tolerate this.

"I apologize on his behalf, coach." Jungkook mumbled whilst passing me a pleading look to not to say anything else.

I bite my lips and nodded. I don't want him to be removed from the team because of me.

He treat us different because we're from Asia. Coach purposely tries to humiliate us and find a way to let us not play soccer for the school.

this racism !

Soon all the players arrive and he doesn't even say a word to them. Great!

"Don't mind him." Jungkook said.

"Yeah, right!"

"Dude, don't take him to heart. Every single girl in our school is crushing over you." Ethan patted my shoulder.

I forced a smile. Ethan is a bright personality guy. He always finds a reason to cheer me up. Being a team captain, he performs his job best.

After finishing practice session, I caught a glimpse of my watch which reads half past four. My stomach grumbled and I mentally facepalm myself for skipping lunch.

"Let's go!" I said.

"Where?" Jungkook asked.

Putting palm on my stomach, I made a face. He rolled his eyes and let out a deep breath. "You're always hungry."

"How about Pizza?"

"Your treat?"

"Whatever, man!" I laughed.

"Don't kill me, okay?" He faked horror, looking at my bike.

He's such an . I mean everyday he rides on my bike but still acts as if I am going to kill him.

We reached a pizza outlet and as we sat on the chair, a familiar figure walked to us. I noticed her when she came closer to us. Jet black hair tied up in a messy bun, A rectangular shaped spectacles, light freckles on her nose, heart shaped face. Have I seen her before? I wondered.

"What would you like to order?" She asked, without looking at us.

Through my periphery, I found Jungkook staring at her with his mouth wide open.

I knitted my eyebrows and watched her face more intently only to find out that she's the girl- what was her name again? The one Jungkook has crush on.

Cool. Let's have some fun!

"I never knew that you work here." I said with a slight grin.

She snapped her eyes in my direction and to say that she was shocked would be an understatement.

"Ah-we would like-" I cut Jungkook in middle.

"Don't tell me that you're following me around." I .

She scowled at my remark and shifted her attention to him.

Feisty huh?

"Behave." He greeted his teeth.

I laughed internally at his reaction.

"One mushroom pepperoni pizza for me and you would like to have?" Jungkook professionally looked at me.

I scoffed.

He's such a baby. Why he has to be this decent?

"Anything from your hand would be fine babe." I winked at that girl.

"You want to drink sanitizer?" She mumbled under her breath but I caught her words.

Eh? Sanitizer? That's when I remember about morning incident. She sanitised her wrist where I held her.

Is she cleaning freak or what? And why the she's immune to my charm? I mean I held her arms, other girls would die for that.

So sad! My best friend has a crush on her. What, is she going to cleanse with sanitizer after kissing Jungkook?

I burst out laughing at my thought. They both looked at me as if I've grown two heads.

Rolling her eyes, she walked away from us.

I turned my face to Jungkook who was passing me death glares.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"I told you not to mess with her, right?" He folded his hands over his chest.

"Why?"

"Come on, dude." He exhaled.

"You're acting as if she's your girlfriend."

He stuck his tongue out at me and then laughed. "She would never like me."

"Yeah right! After all she might be having crush on me." I joked.

"Look at your ty face, dude."

"What was her name? I asked.

"Elina." He replied with a huge smile.

"Elina." I tested her name and it rolled out smoothly.

I guess we'll be seeing each other a lot.