Meeting SNSD pt. i

Trans Jessica

 

Jaeyeon will be meeting the rest of Girls’ Generation for the first time in years. And they will be meeting Jung Jaeyeon instead of Jessica Jung and that scares him. Because he’s afraid that they will not accept him being a man.

 

Just because Tiffany and Yoona accept him, it doesn’t mean the rest will too. Tiffany is always open with this kind of stuff, while Yoona, well Yoona really loves seeing him with his short hair and flat chest that she accepted him immediately. He doesn’t know about the others.

 

Him and Tiffany have been together for a month now, and she wants him to celebrate her birthday together. Unfortunately, or fortunately? Tiffany will be celebrating Girls’ Generation 15th anniversary with the group too.

 

——

 

Taking a deep breath, he finally presses the doorbell to Tiffany’s house. He's been fidgeting and contemplating whether he should press it or not for more than 5 minutes already. He’s a man now, and he should man up. He doesn’t care if the girls don’t accept him, he already got Tiffany.

 

Or so he thought. Because the second someone open the door, and it’s not Tiffany or Yoona, his knees are already shaking.

 

——

 

*Ding dong*

 

“Can someone open the door for me?” Tiffany yells from the kitchen. Even Though it’s her birthday, she’s decided to just celebrate it at home with home cooked meals. She cooks all of it, with Yuri’s help of course. 

 

The reason why she wants to celebrate her birthday at home is because she thought it’s finally the time for Jaeyeon to come out to his ex members about him being a trans man. They will understand, or mostly, Tiffany hopes they will understand. Especially when the reason why he left the group got something to do with his transitioning.

 

“I will!!” Seohyun shouted and went to the door. 

 

Seohyun looks at the small monitor to check who is the guest, and she’s confused to see a man. “Unnie there is a man? Why did you invite a man over?” 

 

“Just let him in!” Tiffany shouts and goes out from the kitchen to the door, just in case Jaeyeon runs away. And he almost did.

 

——

 

“Hello, may I help you?”

 

Seohyun opened the door and asked him. Seeing her puzzled expression scares him and he panicked by saying

 

“Uhhh I think I got the wrong house, sorry!!” He immediately turned around and was about to leave when somebody held his collar.

 

“No, you didn’t got the wrong house, Jung Jaeyeon” 

 

He hears Tiffany’s voice behind him. He then slowly turns around.

 

“Hehe, hi babe, uhm happy birthday?” 

 

He smiles sheepishly while greeting her.

 

Tiffany rolls her eyes, he looks so cute.

 

“Did you just try to run away? Really? On my birthday? Some boyfriend you are”

 

Tiffany teases him, and she sees how his eyes brighten at the word boyfriend, 4 months since his full transition and he is still excited at any masculine term used on him.

 

“Wha—“ he stutters “N—no I just want to-- uhm, to take your birthday present. Ah yes, your birthday present!”

 

“It’s in your hand”

 

Jaeyeon looks down at his hand.

 

“Oh yeah there it is. Haha oops it slips my mind”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes and pulled him inside.

 

“Enough chit chatting, let’s get inside” 

 

Seohyun who was there the whole time just watched the whole exchange puzzled. Tiffany unnie has a boyfriend??

 

——

 

Tiffany drags Jaeyeon inside. Sooyoung, Sunny, Yoona and Hyoyeon are chilling in the living room. They are all confused to see a man because this is strictly Girls’ Generation only party. Except for Yoona that greets him happily.

 

“Oh Jaeyeonie oppa you’re here!!! I thought you chicken out”

 

“He was about t—“

 

“No I wasn’t!” He cuts Tiffany off with a red face.

 

Tiffany chuckles.

 

“Okay you can put your belongings in my room, I need to be at the kitchen” she then gives him a peck and off to the kitchen.

 

The rest of the girls just stare at him weirdly and as soon as he sees Sooyoung was about to open her month he runs off to Tiffany’s room to put Tiffany’s presents and his backpack. He brought extra clothes because it’s Tiffany’s birthday and they’re a couple and couple *cough* of course celebrate birthdays that way.

 

——

 

He’s done putting all his things in the bedroom. He then goes out only to stop at his track after he sees someone. Someone that he deeply missed.

 

“Tae—Taeyeon?” He stutters

 

Taeyeon is shocked to see a man walking out from Tiffany’s bedroom. The man looks awfully familiar, especially his voice. Wait why does a man has a woman’s voi— wait a minute

 

“Jessica?”

 

Jaeyeon is shocked, how did she—

 

“Wait no you’re not Jessica”

 

Oh, of course she doesn’t recognise me-

 

“Jaeyeon? Is that your name now? Or you decide to use another name?”

 

Jaeyeon widens his eyes

 

She remembers.

 

“Wait of course you will use another name cause I gave you that name like, 9 years ago, and you may not remember it. And it’s okay though if you use another name cause I don’t mind! But it will be great though if you use that name because I’m Taeyeon and then you will be Jaeyeon and we will have similar names and—” 

 

Taeyeon rambles and she stops because she sees Jaeyeon crying. And she panics and quickly goes near him.

 

“Wai— why are you crying omg I’m sorry! Is it because I called you Jessica? Or Jaeyeon? Omg I’m sorry I— I won’t call you that agai—“

 

Her words got cut off because Jaeyeon hugged her tightly.

 

“No—“ He chokes on tears

 

“I’m Jaeyeon so please call me that please”

 

“Omg did you cry because I remember that name?”

 

Taeyeon asked, her arms automatically went to his back, rubbing it.

 

“....yes”

 

“Oh my god hahahaha 9 years have passed you’re still a cry baby, Jaeyeonie”

 

Jaeyeon sniffles, and pouts. But he agrees nonetheless.

 

Taeyeon then realised his short hair, she then went through her hair.

 

“Wow”

 

“Yes?”

 

“You cut your hair short, and dye it black”

 

“Ah yes, well I’m a man now. And black makes me look musculine. Also I cut it by myself 4 months ago after my top surg—“

 

His words were cut off because Taeyeon abruptly let go of their hug to stare at his chest. It was flat

 

“OH MY GOD YOU GOT RID OF YOUR CHEST I WANT TO SEE LET ME SEE”

 

Taeyeon then untucked his white T Shirt. Jaeyeon was surprised by her attack that he backed too fast and slipped, taking Taeyeon down with him.

 

“AAAA” Jaeyeon yelled

 

Both of them fell off the floor with a thud, and it was so loud. Jaeyeon’s scream was so loud and Tiffany, who was downstairs, heard him. She quickly goes upstairs only to stop when she sees what’s going on.

 

Taeyeon is on top of Jaeyeon, examining his chest, his chest as she’s already pulled up his shirt up to his neck. And Jaeyeon, who was crying, looks so red under Taeyeon.

 

“God your big s are gone”

 

Taeyeon says, in awe. She then put her hand flat on Jaeyeon’s right chest. She’s careful with me. Her face is full of adoration, and she even looks so proud. Tiffany sees this, and she thinks it’s a good thing she brought Jaeyeon here, because it looks like her two favourite persons are now back together like they used to.

 

“Yeah, cool right?” 

 

Despite being so embarrassed that someone besides Tiffany is touching his chest, Jaeyeon knows that Taeyeon doesn’t touch him in a ual way, she just simply admires, and is happy for him.

 

She lifted her head and stared at him. With a small but genuine smile she asks 

 

“Are you happy Jaeyeon ah?”

 

“Yes, yes I am”

 

Jaeyeon smiled happily, showing his canine.

 

Tiffany just stands there, with a smile on her face, letting them have their own moment for a while.

 

-----

 

Hi, just wanted to say that the chapter wont be in choronological orders. This is mostly like a drabbles I guess ? Also I will post Jaeyeon and Taeyeon story tomorrow, about Jessica coming out as transgender to Taeyeon back in 2014