Chapter 3

My Idol and I

Jisun(YOU)'s thoughts will be in pink.

Sungeol's will be in orange.
 
listen to the song hehe..
 
 
 
 
Chapter 2-I am classmates with my IDOL?!
 
 
 
 
"Another day of school week!!"
 
You stretch your arms and looked at the mirror in your cabinet. Satisfied, you went out of your room and suddenly you were pushed by some students who were rushing outside. Huh? What's with the rush? You looked at your watch and it says 7:40 and classes starts at 8:00. You put your hands on your blazer's pockets and started walking out of the dorm.
 
Whistling, your bestfriend, Sulli, clung onto your arms and dragged you immediately inside the campus. "Y-Yah! Sulli! What's with the rush?" You asked her while running. "Shut up! We need to run faster or we wont see what's going on!" She shouted back. "Fine." Then you run as fast as you both can and saw a big commotion already. What the.. what's happening? Sulli was tiptoeing and there she saw some of your friends too, Victoria, Krystal and  Luna in the middle of the crowd. Sulli pushed herself inside, leaving you behind. You turned to your left and Sulli wasn't there anymore. "Sulli?". You then saw Sungyeol, casually walking, not minding what's going on with this big crowd. You decided to follow him.
 
 
Sungyeol felt a presence on his side so he turned and saw you grinning. He pushed your forehead and started walking again. You stumbled a little from his pushed. You pouted and crossed your arms as you walked to catch him up. "Yah! Why did you push me?!" You asked. Sungyeol rolled his eyes and turned around to face you. He is now walking backwards. "You looked like an idiot grinning a while ago." He laughed. You stomped on his feet making him to stop walking and groaned in pain. "YAH!" He yelled. You stucked your tounge out on him and started running away, totally forgotting the big crowd a while ago.
 
 
After running away from Sungyeol, who was still behind you, you both reached your first class but then there's a big crowd in the front foor of your classroom. You stopped walking, making Sungyeol to bump in your back. "Yah! Why did you-" He then saw the big crowd. "What the? What's happening?" He asked. You shrugged and held Sungyeol's wrist. Sungyeol blink and looked at your hand in his wrist. He gulped and felt his heart beating so fast. You pushed in in the big crowd. "Excuse! Excuse! This is our classroom! Let us go inside! Excuse... Please give some way!!!" You shouted as you pushed the crowd.
 
After pushing in the crowd for like 15 years, you finally both entered the classroom. The teacher was standing so bright on the side, while a not-familiar-student was standing in the middle, seems like he is introducing himself. His back was facing you so you cant see his face. You looked at your classmates, and their eyes were all twinkling. You looked outside your room and saw some students, flashing their cameras on the guy who was talking. "We have a new classmate?" You asked, tilting your head. Sungyeol tilted his head too at the side and felt your hand on him still. When are you going to take your hand off? Damn, my heart. Both of you just stood there in the front door.
 
 
 
Once the guy in the middle finished his talking, he turned around and you fully saw who he is. Your eyes widened. You gasped, holding your breath. You cupped your mouth. You cant believe who's in front of you. Sungyeol blinked as he felt your hands off on his already and also saw the guy in the front. He rolled his eyes. Great.
 
"Okay. Since Mr. Nam Woohyun finished introducing himself, let's find now a sit for-" The teacher was cut when the students suddenly raised their hands and shouting "SIt beside me! Here beside me!". Ms. Park, the teacher, then turned to see you and Sungyeol still standing there. "Oh, Ms. Baek and Mr. Lee, sit down now on your respective sits..." She then walked to the front door and hit her wooden stick on the door making the students outside to look at her. "GO BACK TO YOUR RESPECTIVE CLASS ROOMS!" She shouted and the students immediately run for their lives. You, Sungyeol and Woohyun blinked at her scary side. She then turned again to all of you and put a smile on her face.
 
 
Sungyeol pushed you, making you snapped. "Come on! Let's sit now!" He said. You nodded your head while looking at Woohyun. I cant believe. He is now our classmate?! You sat down on the far left corner of the room. It was your sit. You really love sitting far away from the teacher so you can sleep if your sleepy or do something if your are bored. While Sungyeol was sitting on the far right corner of the room. "Jisun!" You heard someone called your name and you turned to see Sulli calling you. You waved you hands brightly and she mouthed 'OMG'. You mouthed back a 'I CANT BELIEVE, IS THIS TRUE?'. She then nodded and giggled. You smiled and looked again at the front. Woohyun was standing, with a smile on his face. While the teacher is looking for an empty seat for him.
 
 
 
Is this true? Im going to be classmates with my idol? Am I dreaming? Is this a dream? You then started face palming yourself. After 5 face palms, you blinked and looked at the front, still seeing Woohyun. OMG IM NOT DREAMING? You then facepalmed yourself, harder this time. You heard a chair being pulled but you ignored it and continued facepalming yourself with your eyes closed and muttering "im not dreaming. im not dreaming. im not dreaming."
 
 
"Uhh.. Are you okay?" You heard a voice, it was like a music to your ears. OMG AM I HEARING AN ANGEL'S VOICE? But you ignored it and continued facepalming. He then tapped you, and you stopped facepalming. You blinked and looked to your right. Your eyes widened with the person sitting beside you. "Are you okay?" He asked again, with a smile on his face. You gulped and nodded. He then looked at the front and started listening to the teacher. You then look at him for the last time and blushed, you then hid your face on your palms and rested it on the desk.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
OH MY GOSH. IS THIS TRUE? IS THIS TRUE? NAM WOOHYUN IS MY CLASSMATE AND HE'S NOW SITTING BESIDE ME!!

 tumblr_m0bdygLMP31qbc957o2_500.gif

Please subscribe!!! kekekeke thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu